Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I was surprised by how high quality this AOA Academy was (as i just completed it without reading any reviews before), the story is very good, the characters are all interesting and the writing is simply excellent with no wooden or badly wrote dialogues.
And the renders have such really nice lighting it brings a great atmosphere to the visuals.

It's a real pity it was abandonned as this one is easily a top 10 contender for quality AVN .

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
There is simply no justice...This game gets so much love and attention form the community and it still stays abandoned. Such a pity.
Without any way to contact the dev, the chance of AOA returning it's even lower. And even if TLG decided to come back, I wouldn't be so sure about this AVN getting the ending it deserves... he left once, without any warning, he can do it again as easy as he did it last year, just before the launch of the episode that never arrived.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
Does anyone here still have hope? :/
Nope. It’s almost been a year since TLG disappeared without warning or any reason. Sources who claim to have been in contact with TLG (like former discord moderators) have been silent since February. Even if it was something temporary or something that could have a work around, the momentum is gone. The best hope is if someone else picked up the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Solrane
Mar 29, 2023
Made a compressed Android port of AOA Academy Chapter 5 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
thanks for the hard work dude but just wanted to ask which multi mod is it sancho or scrappy because there already exists some scrappy mod ports and which version of chapter 5 is it gold or basic one

also if it is scrappy mod then can someone inform me a way to use sancho mod of this game on Android

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnight6666
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes