Jul 31, 2023
Thanks.
I think it's just simply about having some basic empathy for the dev and his family.
I'm not a patreon, so I don't feel he owes me anything and I'm certainly not going to get mad over an AVN on here.
Shit happens and life goes on.
I agree.

I personally felt sad once I came to the end of the content because I became engrossed and attached to some of the characters in the game , Jenny especially . The story was great and the antagonist plot really threw a spanner in the works .

It was coming to a head, relationships trying to blossom under the shadow of a possible bad outcome

I think that says a lot about the person behind this content . To write a great AVN , render it beautifully isnt something the developer would have abandoned just because they are malicious .

Its certainly not healthy to be so upset this game came to an unfortunate end . I enjoyed it for as long as it lasted , naturally felt emotional responses form a great story and characters , but moved on. I hope either the dev finds the strength and courage to continue it one day , or perhaps finds others that can share the vision to continue it .

It would be a shame to never see its conclusion but its not the end of the world if it doesn't.

Sep 16, 2023
I agree.

I personally felt sad once I came to the end of the content because I became engrossed and attached to some of the characters in the game , Jenny especially . The story was great and the antagonist plot really threw a spanner in the works .

It was coming to a head, relationships trying to blossom under the shadow of a possible bad outcome

I think that says a lot about the person behind this content . To write a great AVN , render it beautifully isnt something the developer would have abandoned just because they are malicious .

Its certainly not healthy to be so upset this game came to an unfortunate end . I enjoyed it for as long as it lasted , naturally felt emotional responses form a great story and characters , but moved on. I hope either the dev finds the strength and courage to continue it one day , or perhaps finds others that can share the vision to continue it .

It would be a shame to never see its conclusion but its not the end of the world if it doesn't.
I admit I really enjoyed all the girls back stories being revealed and discovering they were all pretty much suffering the effects of bad past circumstances. That poor MC dealing with all these girls and their baggage :oops:
Although I felt the MC had become like a mute secondary character later in game. It was like, here is this big guy who is being made helpless almost (Vicki ends up filling the protector role at the time) and stands around in the background with little input. It just felt awkward playing him later in game.
I wasn't a fan of the whole gangster type plotline to be honest. It had gone from a fun game with moments of drama to this really heavy story suddenly that killed off some of the cool vibe and made the MC a bit helpless. It just felt a big switch around to me.

Jenny was my favorite too :)

Yeah I felt sad finding out it was abandoned and even more sadder that something bad might have happened with the dev or his family. We have lost a few great devs/modders/users over the last couple of years on here.

I would love to see tlg return one day and pickup his game again as it had so much potential left. Unfortunately after a year, I think it is highly unlikely. I just hope he has some happiness by now, after wrestling with mental health issues for so long.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I would love to see tlg return one day and pickup his game again as it had so much potential left. Unfortunately after a year, I think it is highly unlikely. I just hope he has some happiness by now, after wrestling with mental health issues for so long.
I don't know. Red Dust came back after 2 years. So, it's possible. I just hope that TLG is safe, happy and healthy.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Still hoping the original dev will come back one day to complete this AVN, it was incredible how the story takes the readers into caring so much for the characters, their own stories like that, sign of a really great writing talent from that dev.
A tragedy it's abandonned as it could have been easily one of the top3 best AVN easily.

Make sure to play the "Rebecca's Christmas - 2021 (Christmas Special)" from the same dev too, it's basically the ending to the Rebecca story from AOA Academy (taking place a few years after the end of it).
So in case you have been followed the Rebecca route in AOA Academy, you can at least get some level of closure.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokalla and eeyye

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It was one of my top 5 most favourite games.
It's really sad to see this one abandoned :cry::cry::cry::cry:
The game was getting more and more interesting.

I hope Dev will comeback one day, just like Milfy City came back after a long time :)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Someone pick this game and finish this, i need the final chapter for rebecca
Rebecca´s fans are the ones that got a big win with the last Christmas special, where she is the one MC married. For the rest of the girls... well, their fans are just gonna dream of the happy endings that never arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: chat_4

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
I was curious what would happen if someone took over the game. Is it safe to assume that because the developer is no longer working on it and their Patreon account is inactive, that it has been deleted? Guys, no harm intended; I just wanted to pose a question because everyone around here loves this game and supports it so much.

chat_4

Feb 20, 2022
I was curious what would happen if someone took over the game. Is it safe to assume that because the developer is no longer working on it and their Patreon account is inactive, that it has been deleted? Guys, no harm intended; I just wanted to pose a question because everyone around here loves this game and supports it so much.
No one knows the models so, i guess even if someone takes over... it would take sometime

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
No one knows the models so, i guess even if someone takes over... it would take sometime
That's what I was considering. Models are almost certainly G3 or similar. As a result, it will be difficult to recreate. However, I have heard too much about Rebecca; if she is duplicated, it would be a bonus, and I believe the fans are well aware of the model used in the game.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Exactly as Dark Silence posted, there's none that can do justice to AOA Academy, if someone other than the original dev pick it up, it will simply never be AOA Academy, but a souless "fan fiction" of it.

Only the original dev can write AOA Academy the same way as the original dev put so much life, intent and depth into the characters and stories.
That's why it's a tragedy AOA Academy got abandonned and we can only hope the original dev come back one day.

It would have been only an average or mediocre AVN with the usual basic stereotype characters and paper thin story depth, sure anyone could have picked it up probably, but AOA Academy was a true "top" AVN so none can do it as good as its original dev

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Well, even though the Steam page doesn't say anything about the long-awaited Chapter 6, it's still great news, it means TLG is back!

He will be making his game available to us on Steam soon... Man, what excellent news, I waited for some news for a whole year

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Jordan369

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Aww man I really don't want to get my hopes up too much. Anything new happening might be a good sign though. No one else could put it on Steam except the dev, right? I wanna see a new statement from TLG.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes