Jul 23, 2018
Is this game legit abandoned? I haven't played it in years but just spent 45 minutes searching through this site trying to find it. Couldn't remember the name but I could picture the best friend and the rich babe as well as the bad ass chick that hangs out with the rich babe. I'm gonna be disappointed if its actually abandoned.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is this game legit abandoned? I haven't played it in years but just spent 45 minutes searching through this site trying to find it. Couldn't remember the name but I could picture the best friend and the rich babe as well as the bad ass chick that hangs out with the rich babe. I'm gonna be disappointed if its actually abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's a real shame honestly.
Agreed. It is. TLG just up and disappeared. All his accts are dead even. Then add in the suspected fact that some douchebag has upped it to Steam to cash in on this. It's not 100% certain that's what's going on, it's just highly suspicious.

Jul 23, 2018
Agreed. It is. TLG just up and disappeared. All his accts are dead even. Then add in the suspected fact that some douchebag has upped it to Steam to cash in on this. It's not 100% certain that's what's going on, it's just highly suspicious.
Well crap, could he have passed away ya think? To just up and disappear, especially if it wasn't like him is pretty nuts. And if definitely sounds weird for it to just randomly show up on Steam like that. I agree there.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well crap, could he have passed away ya think? To just up and disappear, especially if it wasn't like him is pretty nuts. And if definitely sounds weird for it to just randomly show up on Steam like that. I agree there.
No idea. Been over a year now. It was really sudden. He was here and then he and his accts were poofed. Now out of the blue it's on Steam.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Abandon all hope; seriously, stop that. It's better for your sanity and it's also a better way to honour this game's memory.
I hope the scumbag trying to pass himself off as the dev on Steam gets into hot water over this. Likely not, but I wish he'd end up arrested.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
On the discussion part of that steam page :

4 people have started messages about this being very likely a scam and the "dev" being very probably a fraud impersonnating TLG, the oldest message is 1 week old and the "dev" has never replied or proved he was truly TLG.
So i imagine by now it means 99,99% of chances this is sadly a parasite impersonnating TLG and trying to make quick money of his work.

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Hi, Guys, do you think this is real?

View attachment 3017197
Probably not, Most likely like others have said its just a cash grab. Unless like the slimmest of possibilities that its someone else planning on continuing the game. Even if they were to continue it its very weird to instantly throw it on steam. honestly others might not but id actually welcome someone else taking over his work, kind of feel like he doesn't want anything to do with the IP anymore considering he deleted his patron without a word (not hating just pointing it out). But I highly doubt that this isn't anything more than a quick crash grab.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes