Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the main problem i have with Jade is yeah she might of been forced to be a prostitute in the past but she still comes across as a bit slutty in the present and it dont help that shes the 1st you get proper lewds with and its only the second day

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
here we go again. Anyways here's the thing...I don't want girls to be necessarily a virgin but also don't like those girls who fuck around as if sex in only a thing for them to have fun. In a relationship and having sex? that's how things should be. A woman can never be too slutty for her man. In case someone starts talking shit about equality i believe a man is also a whore if he fucks around.

Some people are cool with dating prostitutes(or former prostitutes) but i only hope these people would understand that not everyone can be comfortable with such past. As Meridian said This kind of stuff can be a huge turn off for some people. I can't tell you people whom to date and whom not to. I just said i don't like those girls who are/were a prostitute.

you don't need to agree to whatever i say but saying things like this guy only want a virgin, He is an immature guy who think every girl is waiting for him etc is bullshit.
Ah, okay so you play the MC in all these games the same way you expect the women to behave, right? Otherwise that's a double standard and you seem to think you don't have a double standard. SO you have the MC turn down all sex until he's in a committed relationship so that he's not just being a slut. Once the MC is in the committed relationship he can fuck that one woman anywhere and everywhere because the MC "can never be too slutty for his woman" according to your way of thinking.

Not sure how you can play very many of these games if you don't want the MC to fuck unless he's in a committed relationship but good luck with that.

Fair point Bailz and hope you realise I wasn't attacking you personally. Just the general theme around here.

Fair point yes (and completely agree about forced)...but the problem with many men (even now, in 2020 ffs) and certainly a huge problem around here...is exactly as MrF summed it up.

I feel damn sorry for some of the members here, they will never get fecking laid with their attitudes to women...God help a woman has had a previous when they don't even like a woman having a male friend in these VN's lol. That is what I was really referring to. So a woman used her body to make a living? So fecking what? Sorry, but the majority (and it is the overwhelming majority) of men still think it's fine for a guy to sleep around, 'sow his wild oats' etc....but fuck me if a woman is as adventurous (whether she being paid for it or not).

Are these guys modern feminists too? Women can do what they like...

Just not that shit...

That isn't a kink. It's a preferance.

That's a kink. An outdated, male chauvanistic power trip kink.
Yeah, Bailz is fine. And not liking forced prostitution I get. I am not into nonconsensual sex, even roleplay. It's the "unsullied" and "slutty for only one man" BS that makes my eyes hurt from rolling so much.

So many teenagers making their ignorant opinions known and thinking that it reflects an experienced worldview when it does the exact reverse.

Ah, yeah. I see what you're saying. I'm seeing a lot of that same conversation in another game thread. Actually, a few threads come to think of it.

Maybe it's lack of life experience. *shrug*
Definitely, I encounter it too often...

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Keep going with the good job on this game. Im Loving it till now and glad to see harem tag, it already hurts me to chose path let imagine later on
All girl are freaking hot and lovely.
Glad to see a decent mc something that lack in way too many vn.

Rebecca/Ashley
Valerie
Jenny
Want to know more about teacher and aurora

Let us bang the pregnant chick dev

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the main problem i have with Jade is yeah she might of been forced to be a prostitute in the past but she still comes across as a bit slutty in the present and it dont help that shes the 1st you get proper lewds with and its only the second day
It's actually not uncommon for people that were sexually abused to be overly sexual, especially when it happens when you're a child.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's actually not uncommon for people that were sexually abused to be overly sexual, especially when it happens when you're a child.
Yep, they see their only value to other people as a sexual being. They've been trained to think that way by their abusers. I am wondering if TLG will actually portray the mental health of the characters realistically or if they just used these dark subjects as a catalyst for sex and will not be able to follow through.

Sep 3, 2020
here we go again. Anyways here's the thing...I don't want girls to be necessarily a virgin but also don't like those girls who fuck around as if sex in only a thing for them to have fun. In a relationship and having sex? that's how things should be. A woman can never be too slutty for her man. In case someone starts talking shit about equality i believe a man is also a whore if he fucks around.

Some people are cool with dating prostitutes(or former prostitutes) but i only hope these people would understand that not everyone can be comfortable with such past. As Meridian said This kind of stuff can be a huge turn off for some people. I can't tell you people whom to date and whom not to. I just said i don't like those girls who are/were a prostitute.

you don't need to agree to whatever i say but saying things like this guy only want a virgin, He is an immature guy who think every girl is waiting for him etc is bullshit.
d_pedestrian I wanted to know are you going for Jenny on your first playthrough like me
:unsure:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`ve just finished the prologue and have to say already blown away how good this is...wow.
The art, models, music and writing are so slick. The Dev is very talented indeed.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
What I find really arousing is how MC is seemingly becoming an "emotional" gigolo, as opposed to a "financial" gigolo (though I guess in Jenny's case you kind of are), being shared by the women for MC to give them emotional . Perhaps this was Jenny's intention all along. To be clear, it's not the "gigolo" aspect that's hot per se, nor the "sharing" per se, but the sort of the idea of being a "sexual healer" (lol) for a bunch of women. It's hard to describe.

I'm not sure if this is what TLG Games intended, but I would really love for this game to continue down this road. Maybe this is what the harem tag actually means, where it's not actually proper "harem" but rather having that intimate, sexual, healing relationships with multiple women that are aware of each other.

Welcome to Jenny's Sexual Healing Halfway House.
See, I'm still willing to give the benefit of the doubt that the harem tag is just a quick and dirty generic way of the dev indicating that you end up with the option to sleep with all the female characters in the game. With the branching paths and points being accumulated indicating that you'll end up getting the most scenes with your end game pick of the litter choice you end up living happily ever after with.

Because yeah, otherwise and with all due respect that sounds like a creepy and eyeroll storyline tie up waiting to happen. Not to mention a waste of all that early effort to try and present an emotional fueled story that isn't typical light hearted "collect them all" experience. Which for those of us checking in that don't get off on the foreign based appeal of a *literal* harem, and all the cringy type dialog with the characters rationalizing/justifying it that will always need to be included with such....you basically up the ante there and turn this into a "girls with troubled pasts who were brought together so the MC could prey on that vulnerability and turn them into your personal sex toys" ordeal. Which no matter how good the surrounding writing can be, or how you try to dress it up....is always going to end up coming across that way.

Draw the line there No. better off rewriting that first chapter and toning down the emotional aspects being thrown at us, and shift the focus more towards the erotic end, if that was going to be the case :)

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ah, okay so you play the MC in all these games the same way you expect the women to behave, right? Otherwise that's a double standard and you seem to think you don't have a double standard. SO you have the MC turn down all sex until he's in a committed relationship so that he's not just being a slut. Once the MC is in the committed relationship he can fuck that one woman anywhere and everywhere because the MC "can never be too slutty for his woman" according to your way of thinking.

Not sure how you can play very many of these games if you don't want the MC to fuck unless he's in a committed relationship but good luck with that.
Comparing my real life with the character i play in games....are we?

Since you're talking about how people act in a game and how they are in real life what would you say about those guys who like NTR? do you think they like to see their partner having sex with someone else? I mean for some even that would be okay but hey i am not kink shaming.

I don't want to go personal but let's say you're married in real life and there are many games here which you might be playing where MC is married and still fucks around. I guess you make your married MC to fuck around doesn't mean you are doing the same in your life. People like Harem but do they actually get Harem in real life?

These are called games for a reason. I am not here to live a real life. Got plenty of shit going on already here. Anyways to answer you yeah i usually do solo routes as my main playthrough and then do the Manwhore/Harem route just to see all the contents. The way i play games does not reflect the real me.

Well it's going off topic now so i guess I'll stop here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samael-79 and Sngo

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
See, I'm still willing to give the benefit of the doubt that the harem tag is just a quick and dirty generic way of the dev indicating that you end up with the option to sleep with all the female characters in the game. With the branching paths and points being accumulated indicating that you'll end up getting the most scenes with your end game pick of the litter choice you end up living happily ever after with.

Because yeah, otherwise and with all due respect that sounds like a creepy and eyeroll storyline tie up waiting to happen. Not to mention a waste of all that early effort to try and present an emotional fueled story that isn't typical light hearted "collect them all" experience. Which for those of us checking in that don't get off on the foreign based appeal of a *literal* harem, and all the cringy type dialog with the characters rationalizing/justifying it that will always need to be included with such....you basically up the ante there and turn this into a "girls with troubled pasts who were brought together so the MC could prey on that vulnerability and turn them into your personal sex toys" ordeal. Which no matter how good the surrounding writing can be, or how you try to dress it up....is always going to end up coming across that way.

Draw the line there No. better off rewriting that first chapter and toning down the emotional aspects being thrown at us, and shift the focus more towards the erotic end, if that was going to be the case :)
exactly the harem makes absolutely no sense, Ashleys been in love with the MC for years and now she finally got the chance to be with him shes just gonna be willing to share him with how many other girls, and thats not mentioning the other girls with their pasts and current problems

Sep 3, 2020
Nope. I am going for Ashley in my first playthrough because she's MC's childhood friend and MC shares a special bond with her. Jenny is my 2nd most favorite girl in this game so i am also doing Jenny solo route.
oh that's cool but I hope in the next chapter I get to sit down with Ashley and

explain to her that I love her but only as a friend

because longer mc.take to talk to her the harder it will be

and i wish her roommate would stop calling us lovebirds

I feel. . Is only making it worse getting her hopes up for nothing

do you agree with that opinion that mc should get it over with as soon as possible

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
exactly the harem makes absolutely no sense, Ashleys been in love with the MC for years and now she finally got the chance to be with him shes just gonna be willing to share him with how many other girls, and thats not mentioning the other girls with their pasts and current problems
I actually really liked that Ashley's first initial reaction to the MC hanging around with other girls seems to show a glimpse of "wait, what is going on there' jealously. Like you implied it made her affections towards him come across a lot more real.

The pick between her or Jenny might end being a hard one for me :)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
oh that's cool but I hope in the next chapter I get to sit down with Ashley and

explain to her that I love her but only as a friend

because longer mc.take to talk to her the harder it will be

and i wish her roommate would stop calling us lovebirds

I feel. . Is only making it worse getting her hopes up for nothing

do you agree with that opinion that mc should get it over with as soon as possible
Yup the MC should definitely get it over Ashley asap...repeatedly ;)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
"Gameplay" guide
Focus "Jenny/Valery"
(Also max points for Sung Ji)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes