ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
For Sung Ji You need to tell her that you and Ash were "Friends" in the Library,
Then when you talk to her again there will be a slight change.
Yes, I realize that, but even then she says

if bc1acaexp_sung_ashlike == False :
$nSungLove += 1

... lines removed
sung "Honestly, I'm really rooting for you and Ashley to get together."
sung "She's waited for you long enough already, you know?

Values from library conversation

"I liked her." :
$bc1acaexp_sung_ashlike = True

"We're just friends." :
$bc1acaexp_sung_ashlike = False
sung "I see.."
"She looked so dissapointed for some reason..

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Some typos i found, haven't finished the update yet.

Elizabeth: If you passed this class with a good grades...
Rebecca: did you get the pills? Jade: Yeah... I gave it(them) to Jenny...
Jade: I don't (didn't) know shit about...
Aurora: He's (was) a well know actor way back when he's(was) still at his prime...
me: He has (had, he is dead now) some health problems
Valery: He's (no 's) looks (or leave the first part as is and add "are" here) kind of threatening
Valery: I went (came) here in hopes that things will ("would"? not sure about this one)...
Ashley: Do you have like me? (something missing there, do you have feelings for me?)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I think there is a bug at the pool when mc stays with rebecca alone. The scene when you try to cut things short goes to her father and mc says "im sorry i did not know" or something like that even tho they never talked about her father.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, I realize that, but even then she says

if bc1acaexp_sung_ashlike == False :
$nSungLove += 1

... lines removed
sung "Honestly, I'm really rooting for you and Ashley to get together."
sung "She's waited for you long enough already, you know?

Values from library conversation

"I liked her." :
$bc1acaexp_sung_ashlike = True

"We're just friends." :
$bc1acaexp_sung_ashlike = False
sung "I see.."
"She looked so dissapointed for some reason..
Yes but the point is if you say "friends" you can get 2 likes from Sung Ji when you talk to her in the evening
But if you say "Liked" you will only get 1 like from her and I suspect that it may have an effect if you choose
to go after Sung Ji in future updates.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone know how to unlock the upper left image on the second page of the gallery? Only one I'm missing. To the left of Ashley stretching at the beach and above Ms. Elizabeth leaning on the desk.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the upper left image on the second page of the gallery? Only one I'm missing. To the left of Ashley stretching at the beach and above Ms. Elizabeth leaning on the desk.
I don't remember how I got it but it's an image of Ashley jogging, if that helps.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
There is way too much heart and effort going into this game for it to make any sense to dummy the story down for many by including a literal harem storyline theme. Not that there isn't a better time and place for such, especially among devs chasing low hanging fruit feedback dollars here that have next to zero ability to write a compelling story to begin with...but thus far this game isn't striking me as envisioning itself into being one of "those". Not that "those" are necessarily all bad either mind you, as I still find myself playing them :)

Besides, it has your standard cheat mod that will essentially achieve the end result of a harem by allowing you to void having to make any real meaningful sex game decisions in your playthrough, and which seemingly is the 2nd stop after asking for a walkthrough that a lot of people here popping in to push such story killing concepts are going to make anyway.
As i said, all the characters here are likeable. I know it's only chapter 1, but this is my first time playing a game where i have a hard time rejecting a girl, so i hope the dev considers the real harem, but in essence if we are told to pick 1 or 2 girls in one playthrough, i am fine.
Even, i play games like Sins Of the Father which have many routes.

I like harems (when there is slow burns), it challenges me when convincing some girls with different traits or behavior to enter my harem, when i saw this game i thought it would be like that (all girls are attracted to MC at first meeting). But it surprised me when there were so many choices. Again, i don't mind if in the end we are told to choose 1 or 2 girls in one playthrough.
Plus it's just my fantasy which in real life it's impossible i do :)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
the problem with harem games are that the story and logic fall apart when you try and understand why all the girls are willing to share 1 guy especially when that 1 guy is a high school/college kid, so i hope this wont be a harem but a story driven choose 1 girl but maybe help other girls without sex being involved
Because he is a wonderful guy with a magic dick

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I've been camping out on the updates page lately, waiting for my favorite games to update. Every once in a while, something new catches my attention. I like games that are story driven, not just all lewd scenes. I took a shot on this one after reading the overview and looking at the thumbnails. I like it, so far. It seems to have potential.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I really like this game, so far. However, Chapter 1 feels a bit early to have to decide which girls the MC spends time with at the expense of spending time with the others. I feel like he should be spending time with all of the girls so that we get to know them and their backstories.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was a good start but I think this is going to be one for the harem lovers, it doesn't seem like my thing.

I prefer romantic in depth relationships, "harems" always feel weird and look silly to me. I use the term "harem" loosely because most of them are like WVM where it's less like a harem and more like a queue system while the girls sit in line waiting for random sex scenes.

Characters all seem great though so it's going to bring in a decent playerbase.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It was a good start but I think this is going to be one for the harem lovers, it doesn't seem like my thing.

I prefer romantic in depth relationships, "harems" always feel weird and look silly to me. I use the term "harem" loosely because most of them are like WVM where it's less like a harem and more like a queue system while the girls sit in line waiting for random sex scenes.

Characters all seem great though so it's going to bring in a decent playerbase.
Funny you say that. It's chapter one and you already have a few branching choices. Some pages here are even filled with comments about why this game should not have Harem tag.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
that´s like in every VN...you like it or not...yes you could have more depth in the relations between MC and the girls but isn´t it a adult VN to have fun?? so have fun...why make everything bad that isn´t bad....i hate NTR but if i see a VN with the tag NTR then there is nothing to be disapointed...i knew it from the start, soooo i play or don´t! but seeing it´s a harem VN but getting angry about it ,i don´t get it , why would i!? till now ,thumbs up and thanks for the VN and your work...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
that´s like in every VN...you like it or not...yes you could have more depth in the relations between MC and the girls but isn´t it a adult VN to have fun?? so have fun...why make everything bad that isn´t bad....i hate NTR but if i see a VN with the tag NTR then there is nothing to be disapointed...i knew it from the start, soooo i play or don´t! but seeing it´s a harem VN but getting angry about it ,i don´t get it , why would i!? till now ,thumbs up and thanks for the VN and your work...
I can understand why some people might not like harems, but I have to agree that it's a little bit silly to see a game with that tag a go to the thread to complain about it. If the game had been in development for a while and out of nowhere the dev decided to add that tag, then yeah I think complaining about it would be justified.

Reactions: Chef25
Sep 3, 2020
I can understand why some people might not like harems, but I have to agree that it's a little bit silly to see a game with that tag a go to the thread to complain about it. If the game had been in development for a while and out of nowhere the dev decided to add that tag, then yeah I think complaining about it would be justified.
my friend with all due respect you don't seem to understand

when people like me complain about the Harem it is not the Harem that we are complaining

about we are complaining about that we don't have the option to skip or avoid.the Harem

some people like the Harem route and that is wonderful and terrific

however some people like me like to play with one girl route only and both ways of playing the game are perfectly fine whether you like Harem or not

I would never want Harem tag to be removed from any game all we are asking for is the option
(y)

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes