d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
oh that's cool but I hope in the next chapter I get to sit down with Ashley and

explain to her that I love her but only as a friend

because longer mc.take to talk to her the harder it will be

and i wish her roommate would stop calling us lovebirds

I feel. . Is only making it worse getting her hopes up for nothing

do you agree with that opinion that mc should get it over with as soon as possible
:unsure:
Since no LI is being forced upon MC till now i believe there will be an option sooner or later to tell ashley that he don't think of her anything more than a friend. Even jenny asked MC to clear thing out with ashley ASAP.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Something I notice in the background that may be important for/in future.
When at the seafront with Jenny after the dinner date, Different thing are happening in the background.
If you went to the pool, Vicky will walk pass , but if you go to the gym , you just see her as you start to head home.
Going to recheck but if right this game is going to be a lot more "Fun"

Sep 3, 2020
Since no LI is being forced upon MC till now i believe there will be an option sooner or later to tell ashley that he don't think of her anything more than a friend. Even jenny asked MC to clear thing out with ashley ASAP.
I hear you my brother I hear you but

you know when we finally do sit down with Ashley to have that

talk you know it's going to be pretty bad right

I mean how do you tell someone that loves you so much that you don't love them or that you fallen in love with someone else

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

I mean how do you tell someone that loves you so much that you don't love them or that you fallen in love with someone else
Well, that might be the start of the supposed harem. Willing to share rather than lose perhaps?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

That's life my friend. Anyways you should also give Ashley solo route a try if you haven't already.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
This game has been realistic so far. I would rather let the girl go and look for love elsewhere than see her going at it with other guys. :LOL:
Why would she be with other guys? You do understand what harem means in these VN's yes...or what the tag means?

I'll be honest...I hope it isn't a harem game personally...and strictly speaking (as has been mentioned before), the tag shouldn't even be up there yet even if it is a harem game.

Reactions: dolfe67

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This game has been realistic so far. I would rather let the girl go and look for love elsewhere than see her going at it with other guys. :LOL:
Harem means the main character is get shared by others, not that MC sharing anything with anyone, beside his love between them girls.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Harem means the main character is get shared by others, not that MC sharing anything with anyone, beside his love between them girls.
Why would she be with other guys? You do understand what harem means in these VN's yes...or what the tag means?

I'll be honest...I hope it isn't a harem game personally...and strictly speaking (as has been mentioned before), the tag shouldn't even be up there yet even if it is a harem game.
I know what harem means. I just commented by keeping myself in ashley's place.

Sep 3, 2020
That's life my friend. Anyways you should also give Ashley solo route a try if you haven't already.
oh trust me I'm going for Ashley but not for right now I'm focusing on jenny

Jenny is kind of hard to figure out she needs all my concentration

can you believe I play Jenny route three times and I didn't even know you could go on a date with her

oh and just in case you were curious I don't like harems

Last edited:
Reactions: d_pedestrian

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Something I notice in the background that may be important for/in future.
When at the seafront with Jenny after the dinner date, Different thing are happening in the background.
If you went to the pool, Vicky will walk pass , but if you go to the gym , you just see her as you start to head home.
Going to recheck but if right this game is going to be a lot more "Fun"
Don't think so, just checked it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ahchi and scalvi

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the problem with harem games are that the story and logic fall apart when you try and understand why all the girls are willing to share 1 guy especially when that 1 guy is a high school/college kid, so i hope this wont be a harem but a story driven choose 1 girl but maybe help other girls without sex being involved

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Am i the only one who hated the "pick one to show you her tits" scene?

Because up until that point we had MC losing his father, seeing him struggle with the aftermath, thinking he's all alone and making this huge step of leaving his town for the first time, etc. only to follow a few scenes later with him in a room with 4 girls he doesn't know, rating their tits and getting a bj. It didn't match at all with the tone of the story up to that point. It just threw me off.

I'm not saying the tits weren't great. they were :p but i think that scene should have been later in the game. And yes, there's the option that MC won't accept to play that game, but that means you're going to lose gallery images, relationship points and lewd scenes, so obviously you're gonna go with it.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Because up until that point we had MC losing his father, seeing him struggle with the aftermath, thinking he's all alone and making this huge step of leaving his town for the first time, etc. only to follow a few scenes later with him in a room with 4 girls he doesn't know, rating their tits and getting a bj. It didn't match at all with the tone of the story up to that point. It just threw me off.

I'm not saying the tits weren't great. they were :p but i think that scene should have been later in the game. And yes, there's the option that MC won't accept to play that game, but that means you're going to lose gallery images, relationship points and lewd scenes, so obviously you're gonna go with it.
I didn't hate it, for obvious reasons, but I do agree that felt like too much too quickly. This type of scene would make more sense after the harem has been more established.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'd put Sung Ji first, but unless she changes her mind you will not get her until you are already with Ashley. Sung Ji's main goal seems to be trying to get MC and Ashley together.
For Sung Ji You need to tell her that you and Ash were "Friends" in the Library,
Then when you talk to her again there will be a slight change.

Reactions: deckardz2019

Space Cat

May 9, 2020

Agreed. Dev could've toned it down a notch. Mc could've chosen who he thought was the prettiest and gotten a kiss from her or something mild like that. Yeah, I understand Jade was a lady of the night and she's done worse but c'mon some girls are depicted as being very wholesome and they are just going to flash some random guy that shows up, because they think he is handsome...? Hmmmmmm...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I don't know if I want to keep playing the game:unsure:
the prologe (the first version) was for me a no go.
the MC has suffered a severe fateful blow (death from his father),is then put before a completed fact (admission to college,
what he did not expect), the encounter with a supposed antagonist?!(deans office, i personally would have killed him right away), the girl's house with the blond chick which he gives away his whole life...sorry but this german text must be:"friede,freude,eierkuchen", and next all girl's throw themselves at his neck without building a relationship first.
man,he didn't even have time to get used to his new life o_O

i haven't played the first chapter yet, the previous events seems too rushed to me, the player(me) has no time to get into the matter and should solve all problems in the world at once.
i know from what i read about the girls and theirs past(in this thread)they had theirs problems and now the protagonist should solve everything at once with his ...dick, or what!?

i have played many (harem)games, with more depth and less graphic presentation and they brought me more satisfaction.:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes