Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When the next update?
Probably 3-6 month. This game just updated.
How peculiar (time) perspectives could be - saying "just" for something happened more than a month ago:unsure:
You have to be an old God (Odin?) to have similar time-perception:BootyTime:
Yet to not go that far away, considering its developing cycle, and current overall developing trends (aka frequency of updates), I'd say next update should be in 2-3/4 months from now.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
How peculiar (time) perspectives could be - saying "just" for something happened more than a month ago:unsure:
You have to be an old God (Odin?) to have similar time-perception:BootyTime:
Yet to not go that far away, considering its developing cycle, and current overall developing trends (aka frequency of updates), I'd say next update should be in 2-3/4 months from now.
I am only guessing but I know this game will update not like MILFY CITY

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
I am the only one that is REALLY interested in Valerie's story ? I dunno seems like something really messed-up is about to happen on her route, I can't wait to see what happens. Sungji's route is cool too, Korean girl is something new, this girl needs a japanese girl tho.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
- She's not in the game's banner.
- Only 1 pic of her in the multitude of preview pics released thus far.
- The signature makers don't make one of her
- Doesn't even feature in the group picture!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As one who thinks she looks super cute with a great body to match, I'm concerned that she may be getting sidelined :unsure::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, stupid question but if you choose to spend the evening with Ashley, you're definitively out of Jenny's path?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes