CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Can anybody make out what Valery's tattoo is supposed to be?
Not Anything close to an expert on Tattoos, but to me it looks like she was cut open on her side, but instead of being flesh and Bone, it is showing Mechanical metal parts, or even something more Alien. Symbolizing that she is “built different” from the rest of us, which works well with her character.

That’s just my 2 cents though.

1612386892371.png

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Not Anything close to an expert on Tattoos, but to me it looks like she was cut open on her side, but instead of being flesh and Bone, it is showing Mechanical metal parts, or even something more Alien. Symbolizing that she is “built different” from the rest of us, which works well with her character.

That’s just my 2 cents though.

View attachment 1018921
The tattoo is just amazing!

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hello All,

I thought it would be fun to do a little poll about who everyone's favourite girl is so far. The poll will be closed in 24 hours give or take. Thanks to all that participate, Enjoy.

P.S. I know this does not have every girl on it, such as The Principal or the Receptionist. I based the poll off of the In-Game relationship tracker. Thanks for understanding.

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
I got to say I absolutely love it so far! Though the interaction with both Ashley and Valery feel a bit more natural compared to the others to me so far. :unsure:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hello All,

I thought it would be fun to do a little poll about who everyone's favourite girl is so far. The poll will be closed in 24 hours give or take. Thanks to all that participate, Enjoy.

P.S. I know this does not have every girl on it, such as The Principal or the Receptionist. I based the poll off of the In-Game relationship tracker. Thanks for understanding.
It's really hard to choose between a cast of great girls, but my vote goes to my babe Ashley. Jenny isn't far behind though. Neither is Valery for that matter.

Reactions: Awry90 and CAznable

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello again, the results of the Best Girl poll are in.

View attachment 1022449

as you can see, Ashley has won the poll by a landslide. It will be interesting how these numbers change over the course of the game.

Thanks to all those that participated.
what a poli though!:BootyTime:
as in those military/political campaigns - go, go, quick, go, go, quick, out, out, now, quick....aaand...thank you for cooperation my fellow comrades (representative sample of as many as 21 voters)
though not a bad idea CAznable, perhaps the similar poli could be made by the dev and linked to this thread, as in many other games.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question guys - I've just recently played the 2.1 version - in the changelog it says there are a lot of script fixes but I noticed a ton of spelling / grammatical errors, like seemingly 1 in every 2 or 3 renders had either spelling, word mis-usage, sentence structure issues, etc. in it - did I do something wrong when installing or maybe grab the wrong installation that missed the bug fixes?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes