xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Very good game, music is the only one I have enjoyed in a weg. But we really need a mod for access to all the scenes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Would need more info. Just redownloaded it from here and retested it - works as per the screenshots on the standard game (2.1 Christmas). Didn't try compressed, but should work on it too provided you overwrite the existing file.

If it's not doing anything at all then I'd suspect the screens.rpy hasn't been installed correctly in the game folder? Should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the very least it should change the save slot text colours & date-time stamp format without you doing anything. When you click on a slot to save that input prompt should appear in the bottom left.

This was answered some pages back, that gallery item can't be unlocked in normal gameplay:
Would need more info. Just redownloaded it from here and retested it - works as per the screenshots on the standard game (2.1 Christmas). Didn't try compressed, but should work on it too provided you overwrite the existing file.

If it's not doing anything at all then I'd suspect the screens.rpy hasn't been installed correctly in the game folder? Should look like this:
At the very least it should change the save slot text colours & date-time stamp format without you doing anything. When you click on a slot to save that input prompt should appear in the bottom left.

This was answered some pages back, that gallery item can't be unlocked in normal gameplay:
Thank you Sir, I missed that one, all clear, kinda sad though that it is not possible to unlock wo mod.

Reactions: Meushi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Thank for your help(y), It turns our I installed it the wrong copy of the game:rolleyes:.

Reactions: Meushi

orkung

Sep 23, 2020
I have finished the version 2.1 like a minute ago, wow. Good story and fantastic caracters. Keep it up bro

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes