Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Would need more info. Just redownloaded it from here and retested it - works as per the screenshots on the standard game (2.1 Christmas). Didn't try compressed, but should work on it too provided you overwrite the existing file.

If it's not doing anything at all then I'd suspect the screens.rpy hasn't been installed correctly in the game folder? Should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the very least it should change the save slot text colours & date-time stamp format without you doing anything. When you click on a slot to save that input prompt should appear in the bottom left.

This was answered some pages back, that gallery item can't be unlocked in normal gameplay:
Thank for your help(y), It turns our I installed it the wrong copy of the game:rolleyes:.

Reactions: Meushi

orkung

Sep 23, 2020
I have finished the version 2.1 like a minute ago, wow. Good story and fantastic caracters. Keep it up bro

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When the next update?
Probably 3-6 month. This game just updated.
How peculiar (time) perspectives could be - saying "just" for something happened more than a month ago:unsure:
You have to be an old God (Odin?) to have similar time-perception:BootyTime:
Yet to not go that far away, considering its developing cycle, and current overall developing trends (aka frequency of updates), I'd say next update should be in 2-3/4 months from now.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes