3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No this will be the first update of ch3...last update was weekend part of the story.... kind of interim between Ch2 and Ch3 where he want to lay the path for sexual contents from Ch3 onwards. That's what he said last time in this thread.
Ch3 will begin with this update. The creator himself said that the earlier update was the end of Ch2

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Fellowsloth

Nov 9, 2022
for those who are complaining about lack of sex from wife/Gf there are plenty of whores, just go there and fuck them.

that's the stupid argument. i want my wife's pussy because i found it to be emotional close to me.

stop being hero by giving guilt trip to others.its their choice if they are willing to spend time on adult VN forum about Mr.P Game.
actually he should be feeling blessed for having such a engaging communication.
and next time if Mr.palmeror or Fanboy came and argued about negative or hate comments just remember at least there are comment.

i like this game and I'm gonna call out.
Im all for open discussions. I'm just pointing out those that are toxic and critizing the author for not shown sex, obviously don't understand the point of the game. Repeating something isn't a discussion. Let's not forget Mr. Palmer is almost a one man crew and yet he has made a game that is comparatively better than a lot of other ntrs. That's just my opinion.

Fellowsloth

Nov 9, 2022
people are still defending this conman ph god oh geez
Conmam . You're a leech that has never once supported the dev I bet. And you have no idea the process of developing a game. You know how patreon works right? You don't like it, don't support. Go jerk off somewhere else. I bet anything can get you off. Palmer has been pretty reasonable so far. The creator of Awam is a conman . It doesn't take much to make you upset.

Reactions: dkbacon

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Ch3 will begin with this update. The creator himself said that the earlier update was the end of Ch2
Buddy, I see you in different topics and I've learned new games several times because you've talked about them. I want to ask you if you know a game in which a married man is a teacher, when he goes to work in the morning, his pretty blonde student almost got under the wheels of his car, later he develops a relationship with her. I can't remember the name of this game and check if it has been updated or not.
Maybe you know this game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Buddy, I see you in different topics and I've learned new games several times because you've talked about them. I want to ask you if you know a game in which a married man is a teacher, when he goes to work in the morning, his pretty blonde student almost got under the wheels of his car, later he develops a relationship with her. I can't remember the name of this game and check if it has been updated or not.
the Anchorman

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
So yes, Next week will be seduction part of Ana with nudity and tease until Friday lol...Penetrative Sex probably from weekend onwards. I hope he covers the whole week in 2 updates, and for XMas finally we can see some penetrative sex lol.
Forgive me! But i have to bring you down to earth!

The first new update in the CH3 is a full day on Monday and part of Tuesday morning ( most likely Chris is there again and apparently he stayed overnight).
Accordingly, the next update is full Tuesday. Yes Mr. Palmer may want to do Tuesday and Wednesday together but it will take at least 5 months!
Then there should be a Thursday update, but the time period for this update falls again on the winter holidays and this again pushes back the time frame for the release of the update!
And after that ( and this is already 2025 and maybe by the time of the next update GTA6 has already been released :p :ROFLMAO: ) there should be a Friday update!
What is Friday?
- It's the end of the work week
- Hanging out at the bar, etc.
And then sex can already happen (i still hope that sex with Chris won’t have to wait so long)!
To summarize, i assumed that after this update there will be min three more until the moment of sex and this is in real time from 12 to 16 months! This is if sex happens on Friday. If sex happens on weekends then another + at least 4 months min!
If we take that each update is a separate day and that each update takes us from 4 to 5 months develop, then until Friday, this is 4 updates at least multiplied by 4 months = 16 months, etc.

Something has recently drawn me to mathematical!:ROFLMAO: xdd
giphy.gif

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Watch my wife - but the game is abandoned!
If that's what you meant.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Forgive me! But i have to bring you down to earth!

The first new update in the CH3 is a full day on Monday and part of Tuesday morning ( most likely Chris is there again and apparently he stayed overnight).
Accordingly, the next update is full Tuesday. Yes Mr. Palmer may want to do Tuesday and Wednesday together but it will take at least 5 months!
Then there should be a Thursday update, but the time period for this update falls again on the winter holidays and this again pushes back the time frame for the release of the update!
And after that ( and this is already 2025 and maybe by the time of the next update GTA6 has already been released :p :ROFLMAO: ) there should be a Friday update!
What is Friday?
- It's the end of the work week
- Hanging out at the bar, etc.
And then sex can already happen (i still hope that sex with Chris won’t have to wait so long)!
To summarize, i assumed that after this update there will be min three more until the moment of sex and this is in real time from 12 to 16 months! This is if sex happens on Friday. If sex happens on weekends then another + at least 4 months min!
If we take that each update is a separate day and that each update takes us from 4 to 5 months develop, then until Friday, this is 4 updates at least multiplied by 4 months = 16 months, etc.

Something has recently drawn me to mathematical!:ROFLMAO: xdd
View attachment 3685335
I am down to earth lol...After reading that whole paragraph, I decided to demand for sex in this VN... because if he will keep seducing for a week increasing lewdness of Ana is not realistic...just saying, if anyone shy, has sexual desire, married, husband is not supporting financially too ...and if someone approach for sex, they will do directly especially with people she knows already....e.g....if I have sexual desire for someone I already know..I will not wait to see her half naked first time and come back after controlling my feelings and do sex with her the next time I get opportunity ....this lewdness thing happens when you meet someone for first time in life and relationship buildup is Romantic. Being fucked by everyone is not romantic in nature for corruption path...And whatever ending there will be, it will anyways be independent of sex... For example, I am saying suppose Ana became slut being fucked by all characters one time in the end, that ending will not change if she do sex two times with everyone as per story requirement....so instead of increasing lewdness factor..and keep the seducing path to tease for first time and sex for the next time...he can keep sex for both times...just a suggestion...

For those who are playing faithful path will not be interested in how many times ana will do sex in corruption path anyways as they can skip it. So for corruption path lovers, I want to request that don't increase tease festival lol , he can include sex on that path. We don't mind ana being slut..for those who are playing ana as shy for lifetime, they can choose faithful path. And if ana needs to be fucked in faithful path too, include all tease festival in that path. That will make more sense in faithful path where Ana is still shy and needed to get sex via submission or lewdness in slow process. For corruption path, Ana is naughty , no lewdness required lol.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I am down to earth lol...After reading that whole paragraph, I decided to demand for sex in this VN... because if he will keep seducing for a week increasing lewdness of Ana is not realistic...just saying, if anyone shy, has sexual desire, married, husband is not supporting financially too ...and if someone approach for sex, they will do directly especially with people she knows already....e.g....if I have sexual desire for someone I already know..I will not wait to see her half naked first time and come back after controlling my feelings and do sex with her the next time I get opportunity ....this lewdness thing happens when you meet someone for first time in life and relationship buildup is Romantic. Being fucked by everyone is not romantic in nature for corruption path...And whatever ending there will be, it will anyways be independent of sex... For example, I am saying suppose Ana became slut being fucked by all characters one time in the end, that ending will not change if she do sex two times with everyone as per story requirement....so instead of increasing lewdness factor..and keep the seducing path to tease for first time and sex for the next time...he can keep sex for both times...just a suggestion...

For those who are playing faithful path will not be interested in how many times ana will do sex in corruption path anyways as they can skip it. So for corruption path lovers, I want to request that don't increase tease festival lol , he can include sex on that path. We don't mind ana being slut..for those who are playing ana as shy for lifetime, they can choose faithful path. And if ana needs to be fucked in faithful path too, include all tease festival in that path. That will make more sense in faithful path where Ana is still shy and needed to get sex via submission or lewdness in slow process. For corruption path, Ana is naughty , no lewdness required lol.
I totally agree with you! Lol

I don't care who Anna sleeps with, if only it happened sooner!
But Mr. Palmer likes to give the example of a film he watched where throughout the entire film there was only one tease! When he is going to add nudity and sex to the game, no one knows!
I have written many times that sex and nudity are not a hindrance to the plot!
As for the path of fidelity and love, a logical question arises: why can’t fans of this path see the beautiful or dirty sex of Anna and David?
No matter what the dev says, teasing is a marketing ploy! But in reality, two + years have passed and there has been no sex - and i will repeat once again that most likely it will take another two years+!
But during this time, anything can happen - the graphics will change and its visuals will become outdated and uninteresting for a certain number of people, or worst of all, he will abandon the game!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
For those who are complaining, there are plenty of games that offer what your looking for. The story in the game itself is progressing how it's suppose to. If you want to complain, complain about the time between updates but not why you haven't seen Anna's boobs yet. To rush the game so you can get a quick boner, will ruin whats unique about this game in the first place. Like i said there's plenty of games out there, that can satisfy. I really hope the dev never caters to these people.
IMG_2796.gif IMG_3082.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y):)Thanks for the kind words, my friend, but unfortunately I don't know what game you're talking about. This is how it should be in our community, we should help each other and conduct discussions without aggression, and if someone disagrees with us, we should respect it or express an opinion why we disagree.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I totally agree with you! Lol

I don't care who Anna sleeps with, if only it happened sooner!
But Mr. Palmer likes to give the example of a film he watched where throughout the entire film there was only one tease! When he is going to add nudity and sex to the game, no one knows!
I have written many times that sex and nudity are not a hindrance to the plot!
As for the path of fidelity and love, a logical question arises: why can’t fans of this path see the beautiful or dirty sex of Anna and David?
No matter what the dev says, teasing is a marketing ploy! But in reality, two + years have passed and there has been no sex - and i will repeat once again that most likely it will take another two years+!
But during this time, anything can happen - the graphics will change and its visuals will become outdated and uninteresting for a certain number of people, or worst of all, he will abandon the game!
(n):(:mad::eek::cry:I even got sexy Anna and David fully clothed on the faithful tracko_O:eek::ROFLMAO:

Fellowsloth

Nov 9, 2022
for those who don't know.
myself
ItsNotUs
DIRTY Filthy RAT
Sadowdark
Ass Fan
and few more OG members were use to be one of the biggest support and Fan of this game in 2022 and early 2023.

so we've got a big history with this game and there's a reason we got bitter taste in the mouth.
And why is that exactly? It seems like the story isn't being milked and is on a good pace. I just don't see anywhere that the dev is milking this game. You can say the Ana path is due to laziness, but there are many new scenes and lots of new content in part 2. So the only things I assume that you are unhappy with is the release date of each update. For that I have no knowledge on the subject, because I wouldn't know how difficult it is to make a game. Like I said, Mr. Palmer has a clear vision for this game and it wouldn't be same game if we suddenly add sex on the next update. So far I think he has done a great job bringing his vision to life, despite only working on it by himself and the help of an artist which he has to pay btw.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
(y):)Thanks for the kind words, my friend, but unfortunately I don't know what game you're talking about. This is how it should be in our community, we should help each other and conduct discussions without aggression, and if someone disagrees with us, we should respect it or express an opinion why we disagree.
Don't you know? But you reminded me of the name of this game.:
https://f95zone.to/threads/watching-my-wife-v0-6-1-illegible-mink.81412/
Thank you, but it's so sad that it's been abandoned.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
And why is that exactly? It seems like the story isn't being milked and is on a good pace. I just don't see anywhere that the dev is milking this game. You can say the Ana path is due to laziness, but there are many new scenes and lots of new content in part 2. So the only things I assume that you are unhappy with is the release date of each update. For that I have no knowledge on the subject, because I wouldn't know how difficult it is to make a game. Like I said, Mr. Palmer has a clear vision for this game and it wouldn't be same game if we suddenly add sex on the next update. So far I think he has done a great job bringing his vision to life, despite only working on it by himself and the help of an artist which he has to pay btw.
I agree with your opinion, buddy. Moreover, I really don't want this game to be abandoned like many others. As for the time of development and delivery of updates, given my experience in this field, I consider it quite acceptable. Another thing is that for the entire time of the game, the author did not show us good sex scenes with Anna and her husband, which would be quite realistic, appropriate and most importantly expected by the public. But this is the author's business, we can be dissatisfied, express our criticism, but only the author makes decisions. But in any case, this is not a reason to attack the author, I repeat, for me the main thing is that he does not stop, otherwise all those who call him a milker and so on will be right.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes