3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Your head is stupid - you can feisspalm at least dofespamming - if you are stupid then what can it change!?))) If you don’t see obvious things - lol!))) Look at my later message there under the spoiler example - if this didn’t convinced you, go to doctor! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: JoZEr

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
What about Anna's panties? For me, this is cheating us, because in Ch1 her panties were not visible. And suddenly in Ch2 she shows her panties. It's a bit illogical. If so, Ch1 should also show her panties.
You obviously haven't played the game from the beginning again, because if you had, you will have seen that her panties ARE now visible in Chapter 1.
So, not illogical at all.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You obviously haven't played the game from the beginning again, because if you had, you will have seen that her panties ARE now visible in Chapter 1.
So, not illogical at all.
I didn't see it, can you tell me where? Here are three photos that Anna sent to Chris from Ch1, old reders I don't see her showing him panties anywhere. Yes, I haven't played Ch1 from the beginning after the new rendering change, but since you can see her panties, I agree with you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Now we know when,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: What surprises me is the confidence that Anna already has about Mc's crazy ex from what we've seen she even agreed with Kendra about her skirt in the cafeteria part "Oh it's Ana Please lift your skirt up a little. you're not going to one church" That's what our dear Anna did after going to Hank's office showing off her sexy legs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: What surprises me is the confidence that Anna already has about Mc's crazy ex from what we've seen she even agreed with Kendra about her skirt in the cafeteria part "Oh it's Ana Please lift your skirt up a little. you're not going to one church" That's what our dear Anna did after going to Hank's office showing off her sexy legs
Anna is unknowingly under the influence of Kendra and will do whatever Kendra tells her, unless Anna comes to her senses in time

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you God, I really appreciate it, I really expected to see her like this, it even reminds me of Anna's desire to be taken to the office table by David or the other way around lol
I just wanted to try an image of her

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anna is unknowingly under the influence of Kendra and will do whatever Kendra tells her, unless Anna comes to her senses in time
Which can only cause trouble for her and hubby,this could get very nasty

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Im dyin at the dude who can’t see that the new renders make anna look less real so he starts insultin ppl
The fool show continues! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Who spoke about realism!???
The conversation was about the fact that Anna's model was changed - although this is not so, and Mr_Palmer himself confirmed it!
If it is difficult to add 2 + 2 then it is very bad!:LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In fact this scares me :KEK: Anna is a very sweet girl who trusts everyone a lot This is her biggest. Weak because many will take advantage of her very warm and friendly personality to get to her panties or destroy her like Kendra plans to do.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes