3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In fact this scares me :KEK: Anna is a very sweet girl who trusts everyone a lot This is her biggest. Weak because many will take advantage of her very warm and friendly personality to get to her panties or destroy her like Kendra plans to do.
And one dear old friend will be right there to do just that

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The fool show continues! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Who spoke about realism!???
The conversation was about the fact that Anna's model was changed - although this is not so, and Mr_Palmer himself confirmed it!
If it is difficult to add 2 + 2 then it is very bad!:LOL:
Ok, the model hasn't been changed, but it looks worse to me. You like new reders ok respect. That being said, I like the old ones better. Let's end the dispute.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Like damn Chris he's doing great so far I wish he had some slip up and got caught by Anna herself But that's not going to happen anytime soon or it won't :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: John-721

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In fact this scares me :KEK: Anna is a very sweet girl who trusts everyone a lot This is her biggest. Weak because many will take advantage of her very warm and friendly personality to get to her panties or destroy her like Kendra plans to do.
:unsure: Depends if I let that sneaky viper Kendra do it

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, it depends a lot on our choices and because it's a kinetic romance game we have some important choices at least so I'm okay with the choices I made for David and now for Anna :D

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, the model hasn't been changed, but it looks worse to me. You like new reders ok respect. That being said, I like the old ones better. Let's end the dispute.
I didn't say that I like new renders more!.. although if i think about it, yes, I like them more - as they are of higher quality in terms of rendering detail!
But there is no need to raise this question! The old "render" is gone, why raise the issue of realism, I do not understand! Really he did a lot of work in terms of new rendering. Yes, I do not argue if you use light correctly, you can achieve better quality, etc.
There are light settings such that they make any picture like a real photo, but we don’t know what resources and knowledge the new "renderer" has.
It's just that if many people ask to change the new renders to more realistic ones, then the update will take even more time!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I didn't say that I like new renders more!.. although if i think about it, yes, I like them more - as they are of higher quality in terms of rendering detail!
But there is no need to raise this question! The old "render" is gone, why raise the issue of realism, I do not understand! Really he did a lot of work in terms of new rendering. Yes, I do not argue if you use light correctly, you can achieve better quality, etc.
There are light settings such that they make any picture like a real photo, but we don’t know what resources and knowledge the new "renderer" has.
It's just that if many people ask to change the new renders to more realistic ones, then the update will take even more time!
(y)

• Angry
Reactions: JoZEr

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree as the amount of work the dev has put into the new renders could be hours+as lighting is not the easiest thing to master in daz

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'd be more scared if it was Chris' drug ):
because now with this false accusation of betrayal by David, Anna will throw herself in Chris' arms once and for all who would be the best choice for a future revenge of course the false friend :cry:
Another notch in his belt then and how much will Anna regret her night of passion with Chris and could hubby find out?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'd be more scared if it was Chris' drug ):
because now with this false accusation of betrayal by David, Anna will throw herself in Chris' arms once and for all who would be the best choice for a future revenge of course the false friend :cry:
Anna should think logically about who is most interested in getting rid of David and taking his place. She should remember the past when Chris tried to get Anne for himself. But Anna will be guided by emotions, unfortunately. She had already said that Kendra was right, that men could only cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes