3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Another notch in his belt then and how much will Anna regret her night of passion with Chris and could hubby find out?
That's for sure what will happen with David finding out about the betrayal or even evidence of these intimate moments of hers with another guy and Anna will also be floored when she learns that her husband never cheated on her but I hope we can choose whether or not Anna will fuck with Chris when you get into that kind of situation.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's for sure what will happen with David finding out about the betrayal or even evidence of these intimate moments of hers with another guy and Anna will also be floored when she learns that her husband never cheated on her but I hope we can choose whether or not Anna will fuck with Chris when you get into that kind of situation.
Dev said nothing would be forced

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'd be more scared if it was Chris' drug ):
because now with this false accusation of betrayal by David, Anna will throw herself in Chris' arms once and for all who would be the best choice for a future revenge of course the false friend :cry:
If I can help it in my playthrough she will be hooking up with Jake and never Chris

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna should think logically about who is most interested in getting rid of David and taking his place. She should remember the past when Chris tried to get Anne for himself. But Anna will be guided by emotions, unfortunately. She had already said that Kendra was right, that men could only cheat.
Yes, it would be nice to know who Anna would be suspicious of first if she is in doubt we haven't seen her thoughts yet but when she says that Kendra was right about men and David with his apologies it makes me a little worried a little but i know we will still have a chance to prove the opposite of all this for example when David tells Anna that he will prove that he didn't attract her with Alexia it was good that you added me that I would also like Anna to remember her past and friendship that she has with Chris I think it would be fair for her to distrust him for the many times that Chris has tried to get into her panties damn Anna has a million reasons to distrust especially Chris's drug but unfortunately she sees him as a great friend and that he only is doing it for her own good but she should think a bit more because a real friend wouldn't let David go out with a girl after a few drinks no matter if David would get pissed upset or upset with Chris I would not let my friend do something that the other day he would regret for the rest of his life of course no one is perfect but real friends are always in those moments to save each other of course the Chris doesn't care his interest is David out of his way so he can have Anna for himself.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
After all the dust has settled will they be able to forgive and forget and maybe save there marriage
He said that if you make the right choices, Anna will not go further with anyone

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Kendra and Chris are perfect for each other, there both so damn evil & will do anything to destroy David’s marriage

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
He said that if you make the right choices, Anna will not go further with anyone

Dev's words
,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,
Good, right, if it's up to me, the only one who won't have anything will be Chris :KEK:
now the rest is released first i will save the marriage then i will have fun :devilish::p

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Dev's words

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.
Thanks for this as I am late to the party with this game

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Dev's words

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.
(y)

• Angry
Reactions: JoZEr

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It annoys me terribly that Anna is a manager in the company. And she does everything Kedra tells her.

Reactions: Kjazz
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes