3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
This is another story there are slight similarities to this game but nothing else. Weird as I read and the ending was different.
I think it's the same story - the same names, the same event - only in the game they are a little mixed up in places!
I read the story a little. Didn't finish reading to avoid spoilers!
Some idiot comes and puts out a spoiler! :FacePalm:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think it's the same story - the same names, the same event - only in the game they are a little mixed up in places!
The story at the beginning is similar, but then it is different, the ending is different. What he said is not true. The creator of this story will come and tell you that there are some similarities at first, but nothing more. Canto Forte claimed that the creator stole the story and this game is based on it. He quickly got a reply from the creator of this story. If he said anything about stealing hisori again, he would report him. Don't worry this spoiler is not true

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The most interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as you said David may have misunderstood the time they spend exchanging messages.. we already know that Anna really likes to talk to Chris even though he is perverted. message exchanges with Him she will be the main focus with lots of compliments and Chris teasing her But the important thing is that when Chris crosses a line. Ana already warns him to lower the ball a little and yes, I also think he will need confirmation. it's unfortunately David doesn't look for her and in that she will always look for this kind of attention in Chris and Ana is still very naive even more thinking that she will have some control of the situation when things get really difficult But of course with our choices made everything can be different. and also for not seeing Chris as a threat maybe for her he just has a hard-on for her and one day it will pass And in that Ana tries to help him ease his turn-on with those pictures she already sent But I want to know how it will look now after everything that happened? what your new message exchanges will be like... back at CH3 everything depends on us with our choices.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The story at the beginning is similar, but then it is different, the ending is different. What he said is not true. The creator of this story will come and tell you that there are some similarities at first, but nothing more. Canto Forte claimed that the creator stole the story and this game is based on it. He quickly got a reply from the creator of this story. If he said anything about stealing hisori again, he would report him. Don't worry this spoiler is not true
(y)

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Are you sure about that?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I disagree, I find it difficult to be the same story, it may even have a little similarity.. :unsure:
the names are the same yes and there may also be similarities in the events but I don't believe that Dev would make a 100% Identical story. because if that were the case, she would lose all the fun, and she wouldn't even have to play it anymore.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Here is the creators' confirmation that it is a different story, but they are communicating with the author of this story

Dev said it

,,Correct, I give Teamequipe credit in the “About” section and we’ve been in communication throughout this process, as we go way back from our literotica days. However, ‘A Perfect Marriage’ is very different from his story,,

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The bad thing about this is believing in many rumors or spoilers. I even got to read that story and saw some similarities yes right at the beginning but in the game it's very different. and also here there will be three endings by the way it depends on the Dev if he will put more or not.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I disagree, I find it difficult to be the same story, it may even have a little similarity.. :unsure:
the names are the same yes and there may also be similarities in the events but I don't believe that Dev would make a 100% Identical story. because if that were the case, she would lose all the fun, and she wouldn't even have to play it anymore.
All the key characters have the same names - and the story about the perfume on the gym bag is not a coincidence - 100%.
This is the same story as in the game - only in the game the plot is slightly changed.
I didn’t read it completely - but I’ll say one thing for sure only when it comes out completely and will be completed only then it will be possible to judge whether it is similar to this story or not! But the beginning is straight almost one to one!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The bad thing about this is believing in many rumors or spoilers. I even got to read that story and saw some similarities yes right at the beginning but in the game it's very different. and also here there will be three endings by the way it depends on the Dev if he will put more or not.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
All the key characters have the same names - and the story about the perfume on the gym bag is not a coincidence - 100%.
This is the same story as in the game - only in the game the plot is slightly changed.
I didn’t read it completely - but I’ll say one thing for sure only when it comes out completely and will be completed only then it will be possible to judge whether it is similar to this story or not! But the beginning is straight almost one to one!
:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well if you think that I can't say any more let's see when the game is finished or get to some parts we can discuss again about it. I even agree with some similarities but I also disagree. with you finding it's the same story anyway like i said let's wait.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes