3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
negeb18

Wait for Dev and the author of this story to come. He will tell you that in the beginning there are similarities to this story but the game will be different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The bad thing about this is believing in many rumors or spoilers. I even got to read that story and saw some similarities yes right at the beginning but in the game it's very different. and also here there will be three endings by the way it depends on the Dev if he will put more or not.
As it has "Multiple Endings," I would guess it would be six endings at the very least or just three as many have said. here. an ending of corruption one saving the marriage and etc.. there are many predators for Anna and on David's side who knows Anna's mother And there will be an ending with Kendra/David Alexia with her interested in the real David. And once again the "mighty" Darren.
38537781720_1b4d77ed74_b.jpg

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As it has "Multiple Endings," I would guess it would be six endings at the very least or just three as many have said. here. an ending of corruption one saving the marriage and etc.. there are many predators for Anna and on David's side who knows Anna's mother And there will be an ending with Kendra/David Alexia with her interested in the real David. And once again the "mighty" Darren
View attachment 2180142
:unsure:

Three endings will be 100%. Because I have: in the dialogues, choices, loyalty, submission, dominance as for other endings it's hard to say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please let's not argue about the Literotica stories anymore, please. There was a Literotica challenge to write a story based on the same characters and premise. So there wasn't one story, but several, all starring the same characters (although some writers chose to change the names or even add/subtract characters). So no, just because you read one of the several stories doesn't mean you know the ending because this is basically just another story in the challenge, so to speak. The Literotica challenge was the inspiration for this story, not any individual story. So while reviewing these stories may open your eyes to possibilities. they are not necessarily of more value than that. Also, it should go without saying that given that there are decisions that send you down different paths there is bound to be more than one ending.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Please let's not argue about the Literotica stories anymore, please. There was a Literotica challenge to write a story based on the same characters and premise. So there wasn't one story, but several, all starring the same characters (although some writers chose to change the names or even add/subtract characters). So no, just because you read one of the several stories doesn't mean you know the ending because this is basically just another story in the challenge, so to speak. The Literotica challenge was the inspiration for this story, not any individual story. So while reviewing these stories may open your eyes to possibilities. they are not necessarily of more value than that. Also, it should go without saying that given that there are decisions that send you down different paths there is bound to be more than one ending.
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree, best to close this matter and leave it alone. it can be 6 endings minimum or even more if Dev wants.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:

Three endings will be 100%. Because I have: in the dialogues, choices, loyalty, submission, dominance as for other endings it's hard to say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible I hadn't seen your post yet.
makes sense with the three choices maybe have more endings Of course if Dev wants to add them later. ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree, best to close this matter and leave it alone. it can be 6 endings minimum or even more if Dev wants.
(y) I think the developer should put a note on the front page that the story has some similarities with the story but the game is completely different

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) I think the developer should put a note on the front page that the story has some similarities with the story but the game is completely different
I also think it would be better for him to do that. because there will be more discussions like this one at some point. (y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes