3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's always the same thing. i these people don't even stop to read the typical right or the tags i guess.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well as i said in a previous post, provided the right choices are there for Anna, Chris the Backstabbing Prick will never get anywhere having sex with her. maybe if i try a ruin the marriage playthrough eventually i might let Jake get her since she has an obvious interest in him while she really despises Chris for trying to move in on his best friend's wife. and i would make David give her shit about being an attention whore with every guy she meets. gotta admit, initially i had every intention of just playing the save the marriage route, but i might want to see some other paths too. but neither Hank or Chris will ever get anywhere with Anna.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well as i said in a previous post, provided the right choices are there for Anna, Chris the Backstabbing Prick will never get anywhere having sex with her. maybe if i try a ruin the marriage playthrough eventually i might let Jake get her since she has an obvious interest in him while she really despises Chris for trying to move in on his best friend's wife. and i would make David give her shit about being an attention whore with every guy she meets. gotta admit, initially i had every intention of just playing the save the marriage route, but i might want to see some other paths too. but neither Hank or Chris will ever get anywhere with Anna.
(y)

Reactions: Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think closest type of game to this for me might be Watching My Wife, it shows the story from the point of view of both the husband and wife. though the characters are older and have been married a long time. if you haven't played it before, give it a look. it has multiple paths you can follow. faithful, cheating or cuckolding. it's not completed yet either but had an update recently.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes