3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
The story at the beginning is similar, but then it is different, the ending is different. What he said is not true. The creator of this story will come and tell you that there are some similarities at first, but nothing more. Canto Forte claimed that the creator stole the story and this game is based on it. He quickly got a reply from the creator of this story. If he said anything about stealing hisori again, he would report him. Don't worry this spoiler is not true
Absolutely true.

Reactions: Adolfo and pnkrel

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i think closest type of game to this for me might be Watching My Wife, it shows the story from the point of view of both the husband and wife. though the characters are older and have been married a long time. if you haven't played it before, give it a look. it has multiple paths you can follow. faithful, cheating or cuckolding. it's not completed yet either but had an update recently.
Yes I’ve played it and it’s very good, the cheat and share route

Reactions: robrize2169

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Please let's not argue about the Literotica stories anymore, please. There was a Literotica challenge to write a story based on the same characters and premise. So there wasn't one story, but several, all starring the same characters (although some writers chose to change the names or even add/subtract characters). So no, just because you read one of the several stories doesn't mean you know the ending because this is basically just another story in the challenge, so to speak. The Literotica challenge was the inspiration for this story, not any individual story. So while reviewing these stories may open your eyes to possibilities. they are not necessarily of more value than that. Also, it should go without saying that given that there are decisions that send you down different paths there is bound to be more than one ending.
This is not true either.
It wasn't a Literotica challenge.
There is only one other story with the same characters and that has a totally different plot.
The only inspiration for this game was from my story.
Whilst early on it does have the odd similarity, you will see as it plays out that this VN is totally different.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well, hopefully he can tell us, but if it's a secret, that's fine, we want to find out in the game. :cool:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes