3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Just completed playing this update and I loved it. It was so good. Playing as a female portagonist is also a turn on for me, and if it also has a concept of cheating then it's double the fun. Really liked the update and a big thanks to the Dev for this game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hank will tap that ass while Cuck Chris watches and beats his meat like it owes him money :ROFLMAO:
:KEK: It's going to be hilarious to see his face watching Hank fuck Ana's ass and then she feeds the big baby penguin
this would be the ideal angle for him to see his hopes go away with her having sex.. with boss :p
b7d7ef93311b4b2d1569c590b0d0d0ed.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why should Chris be the cucked when David's wife cheats? :KEK:
Because backstabber asshole chris will text her what she’s doing and even though she’s getting fucked by Hank “ the tank” she has to reach for her phone
when it gets notification cause you know it could be important, then she sees who it is & Hank will spank her ass hard for looking at her phone while he’s fucking her ass,
so he takes it out of her hand to see what text is so important to interrupt sex with YOUR FUCKING BOSS,
& then will read the text out loud to her while still fucking Anna’s ass :ROFLMAO:
Hank:its from some loser chris, who says “Hey Anna thanks so much for sending me those naughty pics of you in lingerie and panties, I’ve been beating my dick like it owes me money from these pics, I’m so lucky your so naughty with only me now I will keep it in our secret vault and always have spanking material
Hank: what a pathetic loser this creep is and Anna looks like your quite the little slut sending naughty lingerie to this incel, tell you what smile whore, we’re gonna take some new picsnow of me in your ass & then ATM and send them to this pathetic loser so he can rub it raw:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Because backstabber asshole chris will text her what she’s doing and even though she’s getting fucked by Hank “ the tank” she has to reach for her phone
when it gets notification cause you know it could be important, then she sees who it is & Hank will spank her ass hard for looking at her phone while he’s fucking her ass,
so he takes it out of her hand to see what text is so important to interrupt sex with YOUR FUCKING BOSS,
& then will read the text out loud to her while still fucking Anna’s ass :ROFLMAO:
Hank:its from some loser chris, who says “Hey Anna thanks so much for sending me those naughty pics of you in lingerie and panties, I’ve been beating my dick like it owes me money from these pics, I’m so lucky your so naughty with only me now I will keep it in our secret vault and always have spanking material
Hank: what a pathetic loser this creep is and Anna looks like your quite the little slut sending naughty lingerie to this incel, tell you what smile whore, we’re gonna take some new picsnow of me in your ass & then ATM and send them to this pathetic loser so he can rub it raw:ROFLMAO:
:KEK: Good.. I really liked this comment I think I'll even make it better with these images here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I repeat, Chris has no ownership or feelings for Anna.
Chris is just jealous of David's happiness and that's why he desires her so much.
The more often she is fucked by a stranger, the easier it is for him to mount her and humiliate David.

and....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I repeat, Chris has no ownership or feelings for Anna.
Chris is just jealous of David's happiness and that's why he desires her so much.
The more often she is fucked by a stranger, the easier it is for him to mount her and humiliate David.

and....

:KEK: That's what makes him so loved by almost everyone for his envy and jealousy of the happiness of the one he calls himself a friend who has a good job a family and his target his wife for his own satisfaction and then abandon her in some shit hole But anyway, the coolest part of all this is in your exchanges of messages, Anna herself already said in that part that you mentioned and sometimes that Chris can't have it to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
:KEK: That's what makes him so loved by almost everyone for his envy and jealousy of the happiness of the one he calls himself a friend who has a good job a family and his target his wife for his own satisfaction and then abandon her in some shit hole But anyway, the coolest part of all this is in your exchanges of messages, Anna herself already said in that part that you mentioned and sometimes that Chris can't have it to himself.
So I don't know what you have, I celebrate the guy.
Without him the story wouldn't be half as interesting.
Anna is optically a hot milf of course, but how Chris insidiously corrupts her with texting and flirting spices the whole thing up immensely.

he and hank are just doing something about our blue balls

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2022
I really hope the dev doesn't waste any time on Marvin content. He doesn't have any power over her like Hank and the cliched blackmail stuff would really degrade the quality of this visual novel that is so well written. I personally don't understand why anyone would even want to see Hank content, but I can at least justify it in terms of storytelling. Tbh it's only really two people here that are very vocal about wanting Hank content, I struggle to believe the majority actually want it.

Oct 11, 2022
I really hope the dev doesn't waste any time on Marvin content.
Just say NO to Marvin, thats it, You got the 1st option, so use it, that way ANNA wont go with him to lunch, thats what he is asking for. Say no = Problem solved. Remember at a later time in the coming updates, he will ask for that pool "date" in the weekend (we dont have that option yet to say yes/no to that.) Merry Christmas
screenshot0003.png

2nd option to say no to MARVIN - He is asking for a pool "date" - When MARVIN ask again in the coming updates, just say no.

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So I don't know what you have, I celebrate the guy.
Without him the story wouldn't be half as interesting.
Anna is optically a hot milf of course, but how Chris insidiously corrupts her with texting and flirting spices the whole thing up immensely.

he and hank are just doing something about our blue balls
Well he may have started her corruption But things are going to get a lot hotter and more interesting between her and Jake so I don't see why idolizing a guy like him when he has much better characters like Hank.:devilish:
But each one with their choices it's still too early to talk about him only Chris can be important to the story of the game but he's not the only one who can do everything he's doing with Ana just hope you'll see Jake and Hank in action this one update already showed how it will be with Ana's boss This is just the beginning..
not forgetting that Jake has Anna's number and they text each other too he can do the same role as Chris :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Wait a minute! Did the part 2 of Anna's POV update release already? I am confused. Or is it some sort of bug fix or something?

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Well he may have started her corruption But things are going to get a lot hotter and more interesting between her and Jake so I don't see why idolizing a guy like him when he has much better characters like Hank.:devilish:
But each one with their choices it's still too early to talk about him only Chris can be important to the story of the game but he's not the only one who can do everything he's doing with Ana just hope you'll see Jake and Hank in action this one update already showed how it will be with Ana's boss This is just the beginning..
not forgetting that Jake has Anna's number and they text each other too he can do the same role as Chris :ROFLMAO:
Each character does their part to corrupt Anna in this story.
Hank runs the dominant rail with his power over her.
Jake is the handsome charming seducer.
With Marvin, the dev should come up with a good storyline that we believe he can get into Anna's panties, otherwise it would look too cheesy.

But Chris' betrayal is going to be really personal for David and that can create really strong emotions in David and lead to a really good revenge at the end against Chris and maybe Anna.

I love stories with a lot of emotions and with Chris I see the highest potential to retrieve them, so I celebrate his actions.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Each character does their part to corrupt Anna in this story.
Hank runs the dominant rail with his power over her.
Jake is the handsome charming seducer.
With Marvin, the dev should come up with a good storyline that we believe he can get into Anna's panties, otherwise it would look too cheesy.

But Chris' betrayal is going to be really personal for David and that can create really strong emotions in David and lead to a really good revenge at the end against Chris and maybe Anna.

I love stories with a lot of emotions and with Chris I see the highest potential to retrieve them, so I celebrate his actions.
Depending on your choice

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes