3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Each character does their part to corrupt Anna in this story.
Hank runs the dominant rail with his power over her.
Jake is the handsome charming seducer.
With Marvin, the dev should come up with a good storyline that we believe he can get into Anna's panties, otherwise it would look too cheesy.

But Chris' betrayal is going to be really personal for David and that can create really strong emotions in David and lead to a really good revenge at the end against Chris and maybe Anna.

I love stories with a lot of emotions and with Chris I see the highest potential to retrieve them, so I celebrate his actions.
Yes, yes, each character has their part in the game
the part about the betrayal between Anna and Chris will be much more disturbing for David.

Marvin In my opinion, he will be more insistent and one of the characters who will sexually harass Anna the most..

Reactions: Chaosguy

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, yes, each character has their part in the game
the part about the betrayal between Anna and Chris will be much more disturbing for David.

Marvin In my opinion, he will be more insistent and one of the characters who will sexually harass Anna the most..
With Marvin, it will be difficult for the dev to find a good reason why Anna would let Marvin do the laundry if the player decides to do so.

He may be stalking her until he gets compromising material from Anna, for example catching Anna and Jake working on a case and getting closer.

But then I think to myself, why should she allow herself to be blackmailed when she already kicked David out of the house.

Or Marvin finds something about Anna's work and threatens to go to Hank that she may be afraid of not making public.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
With Marvin, it will be difficult for the dev to find a good reason why Anna would let Marvin do the laundry if the player decides to do so.

He may be stalking her until he gets compromising material from Anna, for example catching Anna and Jake working on a case and getting closer.

But then I think to myself, why should she allow herself to be blackmailed when she already kicked David out of the house.

Or Marvin finds something about Anna's work and threatens to go to Hank that she may be afraid of not making public.
You forget
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Marvin Briggs found only one photo in the chat, where Anna, David and daughter are depicted. Photos can be used for sexual fantasy, but not for blackmail!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Marvin is a cunning fellow, he can provide minor technical services, even offer himself as a husband for an hour! Anna can accept help and then the moment of truth will come, Marvin is a character or decaration.;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

It's simple she can be blackmailed by him since there are pictures of her circulating around the office in the group created by Kendra do you really think she would like her boss to find out about it. I even think Hank already knows about these photos he might use the same strategy to blackmail her if her plan to have her as his office bitch fails. Anna kicked David out of the house but he will come back to try to convince her in my theory she could do the same with everyone even Chris with her becoming uninterested in talking after learning of a betrayal it would be good for her to take some time to think about it little better and in that Anna would realize that Chris took advantage of that moment when he didn't stop his friend from going out with another girl if that happened it would be the end for idiot Chris anyway now if Kendra gives advice to Ana to take revenge and go out with Jake and Marvin she will consider the idea of going out with one of them depending on our choices

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Marvin Briggs found only one photo in the chat, where Anna, David and daughter are depicted. Photos can be used for sexual fantasy, but not for blackmail!
You said it right these photos have nothing to expose Anna sexually but you forgot something this private chat between them will have many photos showing her panties in the company bathroom for example or her bending over when someone is filming or in some time flirting with Jake or her being harassed by her boss and not doing anything doesn't have to be just pictures of her ass or chest..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’m sure Kendra will have spy cams in Anna’s office or on her phone and get the boys some new juicy photos to circulate in the perverts chat room.
I could see some upskirts and even breast pumping milk in her office photos showing up,
also think Kendra will sabotage the pump machine one day & Annas breasts will be so full and painful that she will need Jake or boss to suckle them for some relief :love:
BD5802C8-7ECC-4913-808A-AAE081E340C9.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I’m sure Kendra will have spy cams in Anna’s office or on her phone and get the boys some new juicy photos to circulate in the perverts chat room.
I could see some upskirts and even breast pumping milk in her office photos showing up,
also think Kendra will sabotage the pump machine one day & Annas breasts will be so full and painful that she will need Jake or boss to suckle them for some relief :love:
View attachment 2250374
Kendra was in Anna's office waiting for her when our dear Ana was startled to see her waiting for her I think at that moment she was already doing something evil in there and I'm with you I think she put some cameras in there very small or even under the table glued with adhesive tape to be able to get Ana's open legs for example. :devilish: :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2250374
:unsure: I think the next time she's waiting for Ana at the office, she'll have already done that. She will have sore boobs and will need help from someone who will be her lifeguard Jake or Hank The cool thing is asshole Chris won't be able to help her but I will send him a special little gift THEIRS sucking every last drop out of her tits :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to see a real photo, because women love it with their ears! I love first with my eyes, and then as usual. You showed the naked heel of the girl's foot and think that this is enough to appreciate the beauty of the girl?:mad::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want to see a real photo, because women love it with their ears! I love first with my eyes, and then as usual. You showed the naked heel of the girl's foot and think that this is enough to appreciate the beauty of the girl?:mad::ROFLMAO:
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: UpravDom

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
It's simple she can be blackmailed by him since there are pictures of her circulating around the office in the group created by Kendra do you really think she would like her boss to find out about it. I even think Hank already knows about these photos he might use the same strategy to blackmail her if her plan to have her as his office bitch fails. Anna kicked David out of the house but he will come back to try to convince her in my theory she could do the same with everyone even Chris with her becoming uninterested in talking after learning of a betrayal it would be good for her to take some time to think about it little better and in that Anna would realize that Chris took advantage of that moment when he didn't stop his friend from going out with another girl if that happened it would be the end for idiot Chris anyway now if Kendra gives advice to Ana to take revenge and go out with Jake and Marvin she will consider the idea of going out with one of them depending on our choices
Well, these days it's a bit too cheap to blackmail people with nude photos, especially when you could quickly sue them.
I hope the dev convinces us with a better assessment.

After Anna and David, Chris is the main character in this VN.

Like any great villain, he won't throw his hat or win until the end of the story :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, these days it's a bit too cheap to blackmail people with nude photos, especially when you could quickly sue them.
I hope the dev convinces us with a better assessment.

After Anna and David, Chris is the main character in this VN.

Like any great villain, he won't throw his hat or win until the end of the story :devilish:
Yeah I also hope it's a little different this kind of blackmail is getting old and repetitive in almost every game we need something new and this game I'm sure will do it for us it's still in the very beginning and it's already very good in corruption the characters things are already getting hot imagine in CH3
some may be the most prominent villains like Chris/Hank and Jake/Marvin but we still have others who haven't made their move on Ana like Leonard/Renaldo/Pete and Darren. Which can be very surprising we have a lot of villains in the way of Ana Mas and the hotties in the route of David Will we only have Kendra/Alexia/Bridget maybe and Anna's mother :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I also hope it's a little different this kind of blackmail is getting old and repetitive in almost every game we need something new and this game I'm sure will do it for us it's still in the very beginning and it's already very good in corruption the characters things are already getting hot imagine in CH3
some may be the most prominent villains like Chris/Hank and Jake/Marvin but we still have others who haven't made their move on Ana like Leonard/Renaldo/Pete and Darren. Which can be very surprising we have a lot of villains in the way of Ana Mas and the hotties in the route of David Will we only have Kendra/Alexia/Bridget maybe and Anna's mother :unsure:
You forgot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes