3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Very well remembered I had forgotten about him.
:KEK: I don't know if he comes close to Jake's beauty, but due to the fact that he almost seduced Anna, he must be very attractive.
Rather, he took advantage of her moments of weakness when she was broken after her father's death. And when Anna recovered from her father's death, she opened her eyes at the last moment. And she saw how he had evil intentions towards her.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Rather, he took advantage of her moments of weakness when she was broken after her father's death. And when Anna recovered from her father's death, she opened her eyes at the last moment. And she saw how he had evil intentions towards her.
True, she narrowly escaped he wasn't silly either and took advantage of his fragility at that moment.. but he'll be back to try again by the way will there be any guys interested in Anna for real if things in the marriage didn't work out?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe if Anna tells this to Kendra she can get Terrence to hack strenbowers accounts or identity theft him and split up the money between them

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It would be a great plan maybe they would do it or go if it's possible :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
True, she narrowly escaped he wasn't silly either and took advantage of his fragility at that moment.. but he'll be back to try again by the way will there be any guys interested in Anna for real if things in the marriage didn't work out?
It
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It didn't work out so well, he kissed her on the mouth and hugged her as Anne cried at her father's funeral. And then he invited her after the funeral to drink her father's favorite brandy in memory of Anna's father and he wanted to get her drunk and use her for good luck. Her fiancé David got food poisoning and she had to go back to David's.
I know that's right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I would rather see them team up and get revenge on this asshole and leave him fucking bankrupt for fucking with them in the first place, but I’m sure Hank knows this piece of shit too
LoL but don't worry Maybe that will happen with Hank's help I think he'd do anything for Anna But of course it would take a good spanking in the ass but she'd take it just fine.:p
tom-and-jerry-tom.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's hard to say, isn't it? A lot of history in the game can complicate things but the good thing is that we already know that there will be three routes, I hope that everything goes well and that the game continues to improve more and more

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes