3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This will be the same path I will follow. But if there's a way to stay with Ana's mother, I'll leave the betrayal route in third place, then I'll make Jake's special prey snake and Hank's bitch and the rest :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dev should skip this conversation with Chris what Anna sent him a photo because partly this is a replay of Ch1 and Ch2 part -1.And damn the dev promised to give a choice whether to send a picture to Chris or not in Ch1 and then backtracked. I hope in other cases we will have a choice of whether Anna sends a picture of a character or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, I'm glad that now there's a way to jump. But speaking of that, what about that topless photo Chris asked Anna for so much? Is she going to make it come true for him?
if i were her i would send it like this he would love it! :KEK:
20221220_150505.jpg
you won't even need a complete topless :sneaky:
Chris would be happy with this photo since he likes to compare dicks

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i just want to see the conversations between and Anna and Alexia for her to make her decision to throw David out. the rest of the days are just boring filler waiting for that to happen.

• Haha

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Good, I'm also very anxious waiting to get to that part.. it will be interesting to see the conversation between them and that ex-boyfriend who went to help her accuse David.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good, I'm also very anxious waiting to get to that part.. it will be interesting to see the conversation between them and that ex-boyfriend who went to help her accuse David.
I got a hunch that this Terence is probly a ex criminal and used Kendra & Alexia to get into David’s fathers account and now that he’s got the million dollars, I don’t see him sharing it with them, he’s probly leaving the country without Kendra or Alexia getting paid

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I got a hunch that this Terence is probly a ex criminal and used Kendra & Alexia to get into David’s fathers account and now that he’s got the million dollars, I don’t see him sharing it with them, he’s probly leaving the country without Kendra or Alexia getting paid
Kendra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Could it be, right? Or even a mobster I already said here once. That Kendra will end up getting screwed even if she gets David back she will have a lot of problems for trusting this Terence guy so much I doubt very much he will share the money even more if he is an ex criminal

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kendra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: If something goes wrong and there isn't enough money for everyone I think Jake will be a little pissed off but he will remember that he has a lot of nights with Anna and he won't mind so much but he will be happy to have Ana's pussy. it's worth millions :p:LOL:

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: If something goes wrong and there isn't enough money for everyone I think Jake will be a little pissed off but he will remember that he has a lot of nights with Anna and he won't mind so much but he will be happy to have Ana's pussy. it's worth millions :p:LOL:
And he told Kendra if it didn't work out, his career was in ruins

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Unfortunately this will be the main focus David is also not a good husband he is an idiot but now we will have some choices for example in the next photos if she sends Ana's little head it shouldn't work very well She could send the photos to her husband who is the Her "husband" more for her he doesn't deserve these photos however Chris is the fake friend who just wants to get into her panties and then turn them into a trophy like he did with the others he managed to conquer And then we already know the ending She's pregnant and no future and David with Sophia with a new life and who knows Anna's mother will be there to help him :D:p

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes