3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kendra may even screw up David and Anna's life but she's also going to screw up a lot more. Even more failing in her goals so far everything is working out but we'll see how it will be in CH3
I only know one thing I really want to see her face at the end of the game and me saving the marriage I know it will take time but I'm already dreaming about it. I wonder what will happen to the psychotic Kendra I often wonder if she will accept defeat again or will she just freak out and do a lot worse than the last time when she broke David's car :KEK:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kendra may even screw up David and Anna's life but she's also going to screw up a lot more. Even more failing in her goals so far everything is working out but we'll see how it will be in CH3
I only know one thing I really want to see her face at the end of the game and me saving the marriage I know it will take time but I'm already dreaming about it. I wonder what will happen to the psychotic Kendra I often wonder if she will accept defeat again or will she just freak out and do a lot worse than the last time when she broke David's car :KEK:
She
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In this scene we should have the choice of whether or not to send the photo but hopefully next time the Dev fixes it I let the player make his choices he talked about CH1 and CH2 being kinetic with few choices but these important parts of sending naughty photos we should choose In my opinion. :(
even having the option after her regretting having done it should have the option from the beginning.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think sending the pics will have some real ramifications for Anna, i think David will find Chris' phone unlocked, read through the messages, beat the ever shit out of Chris and tear Anna a new asshole over it. her revealing info about their marriage to Chris the way she does is an ultimate betrayal and grounds for divorce. oh and David will take Sophie away from Anna who will be declared an unfit mother and that in then end will break Anna. as she deserves. will be a shock for Kendra too when David finds out who she is and what she has been up to. Jailbird Kendra is the outcome that i want to see. when David sees Kendra, we will need the Artemis option of. GO SCORCHED EARTH!

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In this scene we should have the choice of whether or not to send the photo but hopefully next time the Dev fixes it I let the player make his choices he talked about CH1 and CH2 being kinetic with few choices but these important parts of sending naughty photos we should choose In my opinion. :(
even having the option after her regretting having done it should have the option from the beginning.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I was looking for that phrase in my head now I even forgot she said it lol I doubt a little if she's really going to give up so easily Maybe money talks louder in her head but she's still crazy and in love with him but if she said I hope that's how it goes and that she's happy in hell

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) We'd better have the option to decide whether or not to send photos to other characters. Because it would be hopeless someone who doesn't like Henk and wants to get rid of him chooses elections not to have him. And here's a surprise Anna sent him photos anyway it would be terribly hopeless.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was looking for that phrase in my head now I even forgot she said it lol I doubt a little if she's really going to give up so easily Maybe money talks louder in her head but she's still crazy and in love with him but if she said I hope that's how it goes and that she's happy in hell
:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) I agree it's best to let us decide. because that way it won't leave a part of players unhappy and irritated with that because most don't like Chris for example or Hank it would be fair to choose at least in that part of whether or not to send photos to whoever it is.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) I agree it's best to let us decide. because that way it won't leave a part of players unhappy and irritated with that because most don't like Chris for example or Hank it would be fair to choose at least in that part of whether or not to send photos to whoever it is.

(y) :love:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes