3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
This game is not balanced
The textual details of the story are excessive and unnecessary
This is annoying for us who are not English speakers and it is difficult to translate the games
For example, why should a few pages of stories about Anna's late father's stupid behavior towards her brothers be included in a sexy game?

Also, in recent updates, there are no seduction scenes and we only read unnecessary texts

The existence of Kendra's character is a disturbing role and affects the story. In my opinion, the less it is, the better it is if the story is progressed by the main character with awareness... because the naivety and stupidity of the main character is not attractive and sexy.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
This is annoying for us who are not English speakers and it is difficult to translate the games
For example, why should a few pages of stories about Anna's late father's stupid behavior towards her brothers be included in a sexy game?

Also, in recent updates, there are no seduction scenes and we only read unnecessary texts

The existence of Kendra's character is a disturbing role and affects the story. In my opinion, the less it is, the better it is if the story is progressed by the main character with awareness... because the naivety and stupidity of the main character is not attractive and sexy.
Well, this is a slow burn VN, the dev wants to tell a good story about it.

To do this, he has to tell the audience the background story so that the protagonists' storyline seems believable and logical to us when the sex scenes really start (from Chapter 3).

English isn't my native language either, I have to look up the 20% words I don't understand, but I'm happy to do so because the story cast a spell over me.

In most stories, the main protagonists are mostly passive until halfway through the story, experiencing suffering and pain, hitting rock bottom and then fighting their way out on their own.

But if you are not interested in a good story, you should come back after 1 year and use the skip function

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'm again asking who is making the android port for this game? Is there anybody working on it or not?

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
English isn't my native language, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a "sexy" game with a deeper background story. If you really don't appreciate a lewd game game with an actual story, why not find some other game you like more? Just stop whining and grow up, will ya?

Oct 10, 2022
I know its a game and whatnot but was there any reason to Anna cheat on? Was it really neccessary to her sexting with husbands so called best friend? I really dont get it tbh, maybe story writing of the game is not good enough to be believeable.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know its a game and whatnot but was there any reason to Anna cheat on? Was it really neccessary to her sexting with husbands so called best friend? I really dont get it tbh, maybe story writing of the game is not good enough to be believeable.
It is pretty realistic. Cheaters never really have a reason to cheat in real life. They do it because they want to because they are selfish, empty, narcissistic individuals with no loyalty or moral fiber. They usually only come up with "reasons" after they get caught. Anna is no different. She is basically just a piece of shit. Once you accept that, it is much easier to just play the game and enjoy the fireworks.

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
It is pretty realistic. Cheaters never really have a reason to cheat in real life. They do it because they want to because they are selfish, empty, narcissistic individuals with no loyalty or moral fiber. They usually only come up with "reasons" after they get caught. Anna is no different. She is basically just a piece of shit. Once you accept that, it is much easier to just play the game and enjoy the fireworks.
a sad truth

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes