3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
David regularly sexes his wife, this game just does not show their actual sex life,
but borks the minds of players into dark and twisted scenarios where they bite their own
fingers typing stupider and stupider scenarios of simpleton fantasy.
What are you smoking?
David asks his wife for a bj & she says no & gets pist off for being asked to do that,
but then behind his back tells loser Chris she doesn’t like that & isn’t good at it & he tells her she can practice on him
& of course she doesn’t get mad at him only her husband
& then later when Anna kicks him out over a fake bj in the car, she tells David we’ll congratulations you found someone who will give you blowjob now

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope Anna doesn't turn into a gloryhole slut, dev give her some dignity please:censored:
(y) On that I also agree If she is going to turn into a total brainless bitch it will lose the excitement of the game but from the way she reacts and interacts with the characters I don't think that at least not until the moment of this update she is not thinking about jumping in every dick see. That's already a good sign just a few teases for idiot Chris and nothing too far.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
David really has sex with his wife regularly ! But the problem is that he didn't learn how to do it right! His wife has to hide her dissatisfaction. Apparently David will have to turn to an experienced professional who will show him several techniques how to bring a woman to complete happiness! It is preferable for David to make the second child personally!:cool::love::devilish:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chris is not a sex or marriage counsellor. He turns her stomach out on the regular.
Ann cannot be the boss whore this game predicates being the lil trainee of incels.
So where TF are those choices to actually save the marriage. Their girl be starving in a ditch.
What are you smoking?
David asks his wife for a bj & she says no & gets pist off for being asked to do that,
but then behind his back tells loser Chris she doesn’t like that & isn’t good at it & he tells her she can practice on him
& of course she doesn’t get mad at him only her husband
& then later when Anna kicks him out over a fake bj in the car, she tells David we’ll congratulations you found someone who will give you blowjob now
We have no choice about the overwhelming circumstances, pure NTR bullying the wife and MC
but now we are kinetically supposed to sit and just barf at the brain dead scripted
shit going on? Gaming is about actually doing something, not watching a movie.
We have all those literotica disgusting NTR can of brain worms to barf on already.
There is no fun in forcing female MC sext a looser who is scripted as someone she hates.
Why not get us the option to punish David, not simply see the shit unfold and barf.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, this is NTR Number Five

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on, let's ride
To the liquor store around the corner
The boys say they want some harem and romance
But I really don't wanna
harem-bust like I had last week
I must stay deep because harem is cheap

I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
And as I continue, you know you're getting NTR'd (uh)
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Lord
To me NTR is just like a sport
Anything fly, it's all good, let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita's all I need
A little bit of Tina's what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica, here I am
A little bit of NTR makes me your man (ah)

NTR Number Five (ah)

Jump up and down and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hand on the ground
Take one step left and one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hand once and clap your hands twice
And if it looks like NTR then you're doing it right!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: B@lubike and Adolfo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wonder if that club on Briggs street has a gloryhole in the bathroom, where after Anna is drunk can get persuaded by crazy Kendra to go in there and practice makes perfect her oral skills on anonymous men that don’t know her(Of course crazy Kendra can reward her helpers like Jake”the snake”, Marvin the perv to be first in line)
Good, I just know that I would like an event like this the way you described it. Kendra would encourage her to practice blowjobs as she must have talked about it as she said she was going to ask for some advice Kendra wouldn't miss the chance to reward her boys Anna would never know who would be on the other side but with Jake it would be something more special She could practice her first blowjob on him without having slept with him yet imagine her face after a few jobs and dinners together and finally the first sexual act after seeing him totally naked she would recognize that snake very well :devilish::p
In this update as she is getting ready for work Anna in the bathroom today says I will give David Bj tonight

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
David really has sex with his wife regularly ! But the problem is that he didn't learn how to do it right! His wife has to hide her dissatisfaction. Apparently David will have to turn to an experienced professional who will show him several techniques how to bring a woman to complete happiness! It is preferable for David to make the second child personally!:cool::love::devilish:
It will be on the right track

Reactions: Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I also think that would be the only way he would get it.
And with his bad luck he would show up to the booth and start talking (which is a dead give away)
something like “Oh can I please have a wonderful blowjob today, you see my wife at home refuses to do this act with me.”
Anna: David is that you?
What the fuck are you doing at this club in a gloryhole?
Anna: David is that you?

David: I thought I could get a blowjob, since my wife won’t blow me, but it turns out SHE WILL BLOW ANY OTHER RANDO FUCKING STRANGER!
Anna: Stop yelling at me! You’re hurting my feelings and my dignity. (Sniffles) This was going to be a surprise for you because I know I’m not good at it, (sniffles)
so Kendra set this up for me to get better at oral sex,
but NOW YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT,
You can sleep in the garage tonight & I better never catch you here again or it’s over
55AFFD48-CC13-40B9-88FE-B622B8258E4F.gif

3F33E041-6840-4A75-BE56-523A5494259C.gif
FD3D88CE-4CDB-442D-8289-1999ADCD9232.gif
(movie is clerks and is a classic that you must watch) :ROFLMAO: :love: DFEE1732-C6BD-4EE8-B3CD-5AC721639CB6.jpeg

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I hope Anna doesn't turn into a gloryhole slut, dev give her some dignity please:censored:
Let's assume that virtual characters actually have something like dignity. This is a game and they are our avatars. That means you and I are responsible for the dignity of our avatars. They will keep their dignity only if you and I save their marriage. If we both make sure that little Sophie will be fine because she will keep both her parents.
But this is a game with an NTR tag. The developer wants to make money with it.
Actually, the hurdles the developer has set are high. David is a little boring but kind and honest man, he and Anne have a nine month old child and they love each other - at least in the beginning. The developer takes a lot of time to characterize David and construct the circumstances under which the marriage will fail. Still, most here won't see the house burning fast enough and will keep throwing wood in.
Because that's what they expect from this game. "Dignity a human being" is not what anyone expects from this game.
In the end, David will only be able to maintain his dignity if he turns around and leaves. Kendra will make sure that he and Anna find out that it was all a big intrigue. And even if Anna assures David that she loves only him and that all the sex means nothing to her, he and she will know that she is lying.
For Anna there will be no dignity in this game!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes