3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Let's assume that virtual characters actually have something like dignity. This is a game and they are our avatars. That means you and I are responsible for the dignity of our avatars. They will keep their dignity only if you and I save their marriage. If we both make sure that little Sophie will be fine because she will keep both her parents.
But this is a game with an NTR tag. The developer wants to make money with it.
Actually, the hurdles the developer has set are high. David is a little boring but kind and honest man, he and Anne have a nine month old child and they love each other - at least in the beginning. The developer takes a lot of time to characterize David and construct the circumstances under which the marriage will fail. Still, most here won't see the house burning fast enough and will keep throwing wood in.
Because that's what they expect from this game. "Dignity a human being" is not what anyone expects from this game.
In the end, David will only be able to maintain his dignity if he turns around and leaves. Kendra will make sure that he and Anna find out that it was all a big intrigue. And even if Anna assures David that she loves only him and that all the sex means nothing to her, he and she will know that she is lying.
For Anna there will be no dignity in this game!
It also depends on the choices we make. Some will want to destroy the marriage and others will want to save it.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It also depends on the choices we make. Some will want to destroy the marriage and others will want to save it.
Now that's exactly what I had written, right? And as for Anna, I don't believe in it, the developer's supporters will take care of that. That he concentrates on the essentials. As it happens all the time with AWAM. You should know that. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Out of curiosity, clearly you hate anything NTR with a passion right? So why are you here making angry comments?
Or is it that you're angry at yourself for enjoying something you believe you should hate?
I already said the same thing to him lol I think he went through some pretty heavy trauma I even understand some not liking certain games but all this hate is bizarre :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In this update as she is getting ready for work Anna in the bathroom today says I will give David Bj tonight
(y) I just played here and I saw that I had accidentally skipped this part. It's a shame he won't be getting that blowjob anytime soon :KEK:
F

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And with his bad luck he would show up to the booth and start talking (which is a dead give away)
something like “Oh can I please have a wonderful blowjob today, you see my wife at home refuses to do this act with me.”
Anna: David is that you?
What the fuck are you doing at this club in a gloryhole?
Anna: David is that you?

David: I thought I could get a blowjob, since my wife won’t blow me, but it turns out SHE WILL BLOW ANY OTHER RANDO FUCKING STRANGER!
Anna: Stop yelling at me! You’re hurting my feelings and my dignity. (Sniffles) This was going to be a surprise for you because I know I’m not good at it, (sniffles)
so Kendra set this up for me to get better at oral sex,
but NOW YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT,
You can sleep in the garage tonight & I better never catch you here again or it’s over
View attachment 2255825

View attachment 2255826
View attachment 2255829
(movie is clerks and is a classic that you must watch) :ROFLMAO: :love: View attachment 2255869
smiley-face-hehehe.gif
Hahahaha fuck that would be hilarious stop thinking I wouldn't doubt Anna playing the victim she would be a total hypocrite I think she would even go on sucking some dicks right there with David standing by *Anna* just because you're humiliating me about my friend Kendra and everyone else I'm going to keep practicing with you there or not fuck it at home we'll talk and David this is just my revenge and you can rest assured that it won't be the last time. :KEK:

Thanks for the recommendation I'll check it out for the pictures it must be very good..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Now that's exactly what I had written, right? And as for Anna, I don't believe in it, the developer's supporters will take care of that. That he concentrates on the essentials. As it happens all the time with AWAM. You should know that. ;)
Dev made it clear that whoever wants to save the marriage will be possible and vice versa, it's up to each player which way they want to go. I understood what you said but it will not be like AWAM many forget that Part 1 and 2 Are kinetic Part 3 we will have full control of both protagonists
I don't think there would be any changes because of the supporters most of them like the direction the game is going.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dev made it clear that whoever wants to save the marriage will be possible and vice versa, it's up to each player which way they want to go. I understood what you said but it will not be like AWAM many forget that Part 1 and 2 Are kinetic Part 3 we will have full control of both protagonists
I don't think there would be any changes because of the supporters most of them like the direction the game is going.
Do we wait and see?
What does full control mean? That you should deselect the sex scene? This play on NTR. I don't understand why most people here should play the game then.
Anna is actually a very normal married woman. A woman who besides family and child has managed to be successful in her profession. What makes her stand out is that she is very good looking.
The game plays with the fantasy that this woman is just a bitch who needs to be broken. And the fantasy that she has a husband who actually does not deserve this woman. And who therefore deserves to have her taken away from him?!
And that this should be fun for the player. That is NTR for me.
I do not understand that they see another way there.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I could show previous developer posts what they say about this game. That if you choose well, Anna won't go out with other guys. But remember, if you choose wrong, you will suffer the consequences.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Let's assume that virtual characters actually have something like dignity. This is a game and they are our avatars. That means you and I are responsible for the dignity of our avatars. They will keep their dignity only if you and I save their marriage. If we both make sure that little Sophie will be fine because she will keep both her parents.
But this is a game with an NTR tag. The developer wants to make money with it.
Actually, the hurdles the developer has set are high. David is a little boring but kind and honest man, he and Anne have a nine month old child and they love each other - at least in the beginning. The developer takes a lot of time to characterize David and construct the circumstances under which the marriage will fail. Still, most here won't see the house burning fast enough and will keep throwing wood in.
Because that's what they expect from this game. "Dignity a human being" is not what anyone expects from this game.
In the end, David will only be able to maintain his dignity if he turns around and leaves. Kendra will make sure that he and Anna find out that it was all a big intrigue. And even if Anna assures David that she loves only him and that all the sex means nothing to her, he and she will know that she is lying.
For Anna there will be no dignity in this game!
I especially found for you what the dev says about this game, these are his posts that I collected in their entirety.

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Do we wait and see?
What does full control mean? That you should deselect the sex scene? This play on NTR. I don't understand why most people here should play the game then.
Anna is actually a very normal married woman. A woman who besides family and child has managed to be successful in her profession. What makes her stand out is that she is very good looking.
The game plays with the fantasy that this woman is just a bitch who needs to be broken. And the fantasy that she has a husband who actually does not deserve this woman. And who therefore deserves to have her taken away from him?!
"Full control" It's like if you don't send photos to Chris for example, you'll have choices. In CH3 about people I disagree they should play quietly NTR can be avoidable many choices in the game are pretty obvious and you can see which one to choose. What sets her apart and her personality of being friendly to everyone is her beauty and body but she is also a very sweet and naive woman David as a good husband should pay more attention to his partner He knows about her hormonal problems it didn't cost a thing itchy pussy or good oral sex on his wife before going to work David is at fault for not giving his wife the attention he deserves and Anna is not innocent of the choices she makes either. She is no longer the college girl who played daily with her vibrator+snake *cough* cough :sneaky:
I mean studied those days are long gone now she is a grown woman married with a daughter and should act like one. For many here, but those who play the game from the beginning already understand why it is like this. The game focuses a lot on both of them and her temptations, it's up to us to decide if she's going to lose herself halfway or stay faithful until the end. Here's a few more words from Dev:
"YOU WILL HAVE DECISIONS WHICH INFERENCE DAVID AND ANNA AND THE COURSE OF THEIR MARRIAGE". As Parts 1 and 2 are largely kinetic, but Part 3 will go largely in the direction that YOU Influence.

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
English isn't my native language, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a "sexy" game with a deeper background story. If you really don't appreciate a lewd game game with an actual story, why not find some other game you like more? Just stop whining and grow up, will ya?
There are more than 13 thousand games on this site
I only comment on a few that I like

My opinion on this game included criticisms and suggestions that can benefit everyone if modified

I think it's better to grow up and stop being a blind fan

• Angry
Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Christmas Eve
The "same" dress

...how do you like the taste of my juice? :giggle:
...I feel it sticking on your cheeks

...and you are mine?:p

...oh just shut up, Chris!:sneaky:

...bzzzzzzzz...

...who is this calling at this late hour?
oh this... :eek: anna69k1-s.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: a little grainy,but I already rendered more than five hours - only 1k iterations.:mad:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
seeing a lot of posts here about people hoping Chris gets with Anna. honestly don't understand how anyone can stand Chris. i would let Hank have her before i let Chris get anywhere her. i actually hope that Crazy Kendra finds out he is hitting on Anna and fearing that he will discover her, since i am sure he knows her, hope she has him murdered, since i think she is fully capable of doing that. since she is a psychopath. i really hope Chris dies in a very nasty way.

Yaruzawo26

Dec 24, 2022
Well, I respect your thought about NTR. But expecting David to lose Anna just because he is a honest guy just not sound that so great for me. In my perspective the whole meaning of NTR is the struggle of defending your love against somewhat more powerful or threatening competitor or force. It could be a another guy who has relatively low moral values plus some advantage over your male protagonist or else an angry women like Kendra who tries her best to destroy David's marriage life. For me, the real fun is facing all the challenges and obstacles that Anna and David have to suffer in order to keep their marriage life without drifted apparat. But avoiding all the obstacles at the very beginning does not sound so great either. That's not the whole point of playing NTR. In NTR you always know there is a danger out their. If you made a wrong choice, love of your life might be end up in someone else bed. I think that's the same exactment a gladiator will feel when he is in the arena. At any moment he could lose his life. But the pleasurer you feel through out the battle and the pleasure that you feel after you survive from it, that's the same feeling you have in the NTR games. That is what I enjoy in NTR.

(ps. I personally not interest in cuckolding games because those are based on completely different fetish. And there is no excitement for me in that.)

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
seeing a lot of posts here about people hoping Chris gets with Anna. honestly don't understand how anyone can stand Chris. i would let Hank have her before i let Chris get anywhere her. i actually hope that Crazy Kendra finds out he is hitting on Anna and fearing that he will discover her, since i am sure he knows her, hope she has him murdered, since i think she is fully capable of doing that. since she is a psychopath. i really hope Chris dies in a very nasty way.
Let's think logically: obviously Anna will not go to cold-blooded cheats! She will be crushed by David's "betrayal", and the first to mind who can "console" her its Chris. She has known him for a long time, she befriends and flirts with him! He is number one on a list who will fuck her first! ;)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes