3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
An affair with Chris is too banal and simple! The author may complicate the continuation of the story! Long live surprises!:p:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: John-721

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
An affair with Chris is too banal and simple! The author may complicate the continuation of the story! Long live surprises!:p:ROFLMAO:
Where is the banality here? :LOL:
This is a story with many "antagonists"! Jake, Hank, "father's friend". Logically, Chris should be first. Anna is still not a whore - yet!:sneaky:

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
This is a story with many "antagonists"! Jake, Hank, "father's friend". Logically, Chris should be first. Anna is still not a whore - yet!:sneaky:
At the moment Chris is definitely in the lead to be the first one to have sex with her, though with the rest of her week still to play a lot of progress will be made with the other males, especially with Kendra guiding Jake and being a work friend to Anna.

I feel the ultimate choice may be left up to the player, in CH3 she will want someone to turn to and since Kendra is orchestrating almost everything she will call Anna and give her advice to get back at David by doing the 'same thing' he did then we will get the option of someone to contact, Chris, Jake, Hank etc. But I look forward to how the rest of the week plays out and look forward to CH3 eventually.

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
From David's perspective, it's anything but banal.
David might be moving in with his best friend temporarily, he orders dinner for himself and Chris one night and texts him "dinner is getting cold"

While waiting, David receives a photo of a woman's ass in doggy position with Chris' cock about to penetrate with the caption "sorry David, got a hot slut in front of my pipe to take care of, don't wait for me"

David, who is sexually frustrated during the breakup with Anna, pulls out his penis, zooms out on the photo and masturbates without knowing about his own wife :KEK:

When the work is done, he texts Chris, "ok, have fun" and eats both portions. :devilish:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Christmas Eve
The "same" dress

...how do you like the taste of my juice? :giggle:
...I feel it sticking on your cheeks

...and you are mine?:p

...oh just shut up, Chris!:sneaky:

...bzzzzzzzz...

...who is this calling at this late hour?
oh this... :eek: View attachment 2259804
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: a little grainy,but I already rendered more than five hours - only 1k iterations.:mad:
dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif
Chris is sucking his own juices I knew he liked it. :sneaky:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
seeing a lot of posts here about people hoping Chris gets with Anna. honestly don't understand how anyone can stand Chris. i would let Hank have her before i let Chris get anywhere her. i actually hope that Crazy Kendra finds out he is hitting on Anna and fearing that he will discover her, since i am sure he knows her, hope she has him murdered, since i think she is fully capable of doing that. since she is a psychopath. i really hope Chris dies in a very nasty way.
(y) We have the same kind of thinking. I prefer perverted and harassing Marvin than accepting fucking Chris I just know that in my story he will suck his thumb or a sausage of his choice.
dumband-dumber-jim-carrey.gif
But I would like to be kinder by making Kendra fall in love with him. :WeSmart::KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
David's father Darren will have his moment with Ana but I don't know when but I hope that soon when we get to CH3 I'll love to see the face of Chris losing Ana for the guy who hates him.

Chris may be more advanced at the moment. But I think Jake will be first or we will have three choices in a way I'm already rooting for Hank and his beautiful plan to turn her into his personal dog :devilish::p

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
David's father Darren will have his moment with Ana but I don't know when but I hope that soon when we get to CH3 I'll love to see the face of Chris losing Ana for the guy who hates him.

Chris may be more advanced at the moment. But I think Jake will be first or we will have three choices in a way I'm already rooting for Hank and his beautiful plan to turn her into his personal dog :devilish::p
I don't support everyone's dislike of Chris. At least he's being honest! Yes he is a bad friend, but everyone else just wants to fuck her. Maybe Chris is secretly in love with Anna.:sneaky:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Never gives her anything outside of drug rapist convos and never ever gives her any time of day.

Enjoy your rapist wet dream of never ever putting in any time into/being any decent human being.
You are a dumb animal!
We already had a choice when Anna manstrubated at that moment to think about Chris! Is that rape!? Only YOU are raping our brains here!:LOL:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, I respect your thought about NTR. But expecting David to lose Anna just because he is a honest guy just not sound that so great for me. In my perspective the whole meaning of NTR is the struggle of defending your love against somewhat more powerful or threatening competitor or force. It could be a another guy who has relatively low moral values plus some advantage over your male protagonist or else an angry women like Kendra who tries her best to destroy David's marriage life. For me, the real fun is facing all the challenges and obstacles that Anna and David have to suffer in order to keep their marriage life without drifted apparat. But avoiding all the obstacles at the very beginning does not sound so great either. That's not the whole point of playing NTR. In NTR you always know there is a danger out their. If you made a wrong choice, love of your life might be end up in someone else bed. I think that's the same exactment a gladiator will feel when he is in the arena. At any moment he could lose his life. But the pleasurer you feel through out the battle and the pleasure that you feel after you survive from it, that's the same feeling you have in the NTR games. That is what I enjoy in NTR.

(ps. I personally not interest in cuckolding games because those are based on completely different fetish. And there is no excitement for me in that.)
NTR is NTR, it's about taking something or someone away from someone. It plays on the desire to make someone (one or more virtual character(s)) suffer while leading another virtual character further and further down the sexual rabbit hole.
Often associated with sexual humiliation and breach of will or behavior modification.
In addition, if you stay on the "protective path" many will miss sexual scenes. So as a player you are always in a quandary, do you follow your moral standards or your sexual interests.
And here I think the answer is clear.
I want to say it again the character of Anna is designed from the beginning so that she wants to be sexually active outside of marriage. I do not think that a woman, with an infant at home, would get involved in such chats and allow these verbal border crossings again and again. Other players here may of course have different experiences.
The way the character David is created, he can't equal him on the sexual path. At the end of the game, when the danger is gone, as you say, he will have to accept that his wife fucked around and he will never share this experience, the memory of it. And he will have to ask himself every time he has sex with his wife, is she thinking of me now, is she mentally here in the room or in a memory.
This is then also NTR for me!
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to whine, I too have played this game and will eventually play the sequel, but this is how I see the state of the game and a possible resolution at its end - the positive resolution in which David and Anna stay together.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Has the Dev started working on the next update yet? Is there something to know the progression of the new update?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't support everyone's dislike of Chris. At least he's being honest! Yes he is a bad friend, but everyone else just wants to fuck her. Maybe Chris is secretly in love with Anna.:sneaky:
Oh that's true everyone wants a little piece of Anna even Darren won't miss this opportunity. But I doubt Chris is in love with her secretly his focus has always been on humiliating David and taking everything he has.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes