3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I would like a landing strip but both would look sexy either way shaved pussy or not Anna has a body to die for breasts full of milk her round ass is simply a temptation inviting you to touch her even though you can't see much of her body still in my opinion Anna has one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen of this genre I would like you to do an art on this specific part of her with the hair very detailed her lips closed I think many would like this an art of her totally naked showing all her parts sweets can't miss the ass and its precious little hole :p:devilish:
Exactly a bush down there at Anna's would bother me too.

A thin signpost for the upcoming cocks will do just fine, although Hank will likely ignore it :devilish: :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Exactly a bush down there at Anna's would bother me too.

A thin signpost for the upcoming cocks will do just fine, although Hank will likely ignore it :devilish: :KEK:
Lol it's too bushy, it would bother me too But that can be discarded, you can clearly see that it doesn't have it. I wouldn't doubt Hank accepting her like that he would even be perverted in that part. :WeSmart:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
how you gonna vomit at Chris but be ok with disgusting ugly old men manipulating her into sex.
It’s real simple cause Chris broke the BRO CODE, bro’s before ho’s
He’s not a real friend, he just uses David to get to ANNA and get invited over for dinners so he can creep on his wife and grope her and walk in on shower.
He’s a lying narcissistic manipulative backstabber that would kill David to get to be with Anna.
Look if Chris wasn’t David’s fake bestfriend and just another guy Anna met, I would have no issue with him banging Anna, but in my game I just can’t let a fake bestfriend who deserves a asskicking get with her.
A Anybody
B But
C Chris

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
He’s not a real friend, he just uses David to get to ANNA and get invited over for dinners so he can creep on his wife and grope her and walk in on shower.
He’s a lying narcissistic manipulative backstabber that would kill David to get to be with Anna.
Look if Chris wasn’t David’s fake bestfriend and just another guy Anna met, I would have no issue with him banging Anna, but in my game I just can’t let a fake bestfriend who deserves a asskicking get with her.
A Anybody
B But
C Chris
Only Chris goes into Anna's bedroom and not into the shower

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A Anybody
B But
C Chris
I think the same, I would even accept it if he was like Jake a work acquaintance or any other :WeSmart:
and for those who don't understand when someone thinks that way
It's quite simple, anyone who has had friends who are jealous of shit, traitors, knows how It's. I take it personally :KEK:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I don't care who gets in Anna's panties as long as the story stays exciting.

I see a lot of potential with Chris at the moment because his betrayal will hit David twice.
Closely followed by Hank, who will probably get down and dirty with Anna and change her personality.
Jake's story would be boring if Kendra wasn't in the background. You never know what guns she'll pull out.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't care who gets in Anna's panties as long as the story stays exciting.

I see a lot of potential with Chris at the moment because his betrayal will hit David twice.
Closely followed by Hank, who will probably get down and dirty with Anna and change her personality.
Jake's story would be boring if Kendra wasn't in the background. You never know what guns she'll pull out.
It's for those who like Chris it will be but in my opinion.;)
The way with Hank Maybe it's one of the best with lots of different sex scenes boobs oozing milk everywhere toys humiliation and you guessed it Anna's personality will completely change from a sweet friendly woman to an obedient dog horny and submissive to her owner Jake will have hottest scenes anyway for those who don't like some characters I believe the story won't be affected by simply ignoring them it will continue a good.. game just the same.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
It's for those who like Chris it will be but in my opinion.;)
The way with Hank Maybe it's one of the best with lots of different sex scenes boobs oozing milk everywhere toys humiliation and you guessed it Anna's personality will completely change from a sweet friendly woman to an obedient dog horny and submissive to her owner Jake will have hottest scenes anyway for those who don't like some characters I believe the story won't be affected by simply ignoring them it will continue a good.. game just the same.
Well, with Chris you can make the unsuspecting David a cuck without knowing it, that's really a turn on :devilish:

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
I heard if u finish the game 5 times, type in “sexpls dogwater poopie” at the title, do the hokie pokie (without turning yourself around), you get a secret sex scene with Chris.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: I wonder what choice we will get and how Anna reacts to it.
I think we will have three options 1: observe him 2: Ana regrets having him naked 3: She would wait for him to finish to give some explanations anyway I have a theory and if by chance Ana decided to ask David if he allowed that how would it go being Chris' asshole in this situation. But I know this is hard to do

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I heard if u finish the game 5 times, type in “sexpls dogwater poopie” at the title, do the hokie pokie (without turning yourself around), you get a secret sex scene with Chris.
Someone must have dreamed a lot about Chris then.
smiley-face-hehehe.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think we will have three options 1: observe him 2: Ana regrets having him naked 3: She would wait for him to finish to give some explanations anyway I have a theory and if by chance Ana decided to ask David if he allowed that how would it go being Chris' asshole in this situation. But I know this is hard to do
:unsure: 1. She watches him and likes him, she gets excited. 2. Anaa regrets seeing him naked and quickly runs away.? 3. He looks at him and finally says he's not as big as you bragged about him.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: 1. She watches him and likes him, she gets excited. 2. Anaa regrets seeing him naked and quickly runs away.? 3. He looks at him and finally says he's not as big as you bragged about him.
(y)I like the way you described it most likely the third option would be hilarious I will die laughing if it happens. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes