3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hahaha, i love that 3rd option. Anna looks at Chris and says "I thought you said you were bigger than David, you know you are not even half his size hard before he gets an erection" and then she starts laughing maniacally at him and runs away crying like a bitch.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
hahaha, i love that 3rd option. Anna looks at Chris and says "I thought you said you were bigger than David, you know you are not even half his size hard before he gets an erection" and then she starts laughing maniacally at him and runs away crying like a bitch.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
hahahahah she would be disappointed for sure to have fallen for that whole story but finally she would find her prince charming Jake.
Ana finally receiving her real prize with the help of her fake friend
jake-snake.jpg Polish_20221216_190520366.jpg .
*Kendra* will get it girl it's all yours
AYSUbFI.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope for full bush! ;)
I think it would be nice if we had the option to choose what Anna's beard would look like. Dev I'm not one to ask but give that chance to us as a player to choose if we want her shaved or airstrip or a bush
it would be nice to choose clothes is etc too. In CH3

Reactions: xxxavier

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think it would be nice if we had the option to choose what Anna's beard would look like. Dev I'm not one to ask but give that chance to us as a player to choose if we want her shaved or airstrip or a bush
it would be nice to choose clothes is etc too. In CH3
:unsure::cry::(:mad:Dev promises something and then goes back on it, I don't know why?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure::cry::(:mad:Dev promises something and then goes back on it, I don't know why?
:( I think he should listen a little to his audience not that I'm the best if he took my ideas the game would self-destruct :BootyTime: anyway we should have basic choices like choosing clothes for Anna. Like three different skirts for work in the office and day to day.

Oct 11, 2022
Chris said to Anna you liked what you saw and Anna will reply sometime in the next few chapters...
View attachment 2265242
View attachment 2265249
Very true, I think the next two days/updates will have some good stuff, wednesday Chris cUmes for dinner, but before that I think we get some good Anna content in the office, next day, thursday morning Chris shows Anna his massive cock and if I remember bRIGHT, isnt that the day Anna works late at the office? ( I need to replay davids week to find out what day/s Anna work late )

Reactions: garret64

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:( I think he should listen a little to his audience not that I'm the best if he took my ideas the game would self-destruct :BootyTime: anyway we should have basic choices like choosing clothes for Anna. Like three different skirts for work in the office and day to day.
:ROFLMAO: We would wait for a new updates with these new things indefinitely

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes