3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Very true, I think the next two days/updates will have some good stuff, wednesday Chris cUmes for dinner, but before that I think we get some good Anna content in the office, next day, thursday morning Chris shows Anna his massive cock and if I remember bRIGHT, isnt that the day Anna works late at the office? ( I need to replay davids week to find out what day/s Anna work late )
Anna has to work extra hours the next day during this fight with David? And when does Kendra have Happy Hour after work?

Reactions: Isabella69

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Very true, I think the next two days/updates will have some good stuff, wednesday Chris cUmes for dinner, but before that I think we get some good Anna content in the office, next day, thursday morning Chris shows Anna his massive cock and if I remember bRIGHT, isnt that the day Anna works late at the office? ( I need to replay davids week to find out what day/s Anna work late )
Anna is going to masturbate her cunt sore thinking about Chris on Wednesday night, it looks like.:eek:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: We would wait for a new updates with these new things indefinitely
I'm hoping for that we'll have a lot more choices in Part 3 I'm confident :D

:ROFLMAO: We would wait for a new updates with these new things indefinitely
(y) He has a lot on sites, I think he looks for some different things since he likes to look at some sticks and measure too.:KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So was it shaved or bald..? It's in the public interest to know those things.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire:

The Creepy Pusseh Stalker!

View attachment 2266541 View attachment 2266542 View attachment 2266543
:p:p He spoke the truth, I think that is the interest of many about this. My God, what a beautiful pussy. I hope Anna has one like it. I want anal sex too just saying if that ass..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
:p:p He spoke the truth, I think that is the interest of many about this. My God, what a beautiful pussy. I hope Anna has one like it. I want anal sex too just saying if that ass..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think thats the devs intention to trigger players vivid minds. Because i assume there will be no close up pussy or dick ever shown in this game but just people having sex with their pants on pretending having sex....:)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think dev is from a very conservative country so i would take it as a welcome surprise when in next 5 updates any real adult nudity will get shown...maximum maybe some naked boobs or backside viwws in shower...
The rest some fans have to create as fan pics...:)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes