3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you choose to let Anna masturbate, it will be possible the way you want it. I as a fan of Jake/Hank and etc.. hope for that too. But like I said the game is going very slowly and things are coming naturally in my view. Dev doesn't really need it and he knows it but I don't think he wants to rush things too quickly. this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just let us hope next year same time everyone will know if Anna's pussy is shaved or not...:)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think i might read ahead to see how David manages to prove to Anna that he was set up by Kendra. and of course like good old Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally i decided to read the last page just in case i die before i get to it.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i think i might read ahead to see how David manages to prove to Anna that he was set up by Kendra. and of course like good old Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally i decided to read the last page just in case i die before i get to it.. :ROFLMAO:
I read the last two pages first. :WeSmart:

Reactions: robrize2169

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
aye do yall know any other games like this ? slow curruption , i have played most of them already like awam so please let me know if yall do

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes