3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Extra character
Hello patrons,
You may have noticed that there are characters sprinkled throughout the story that aren't featured. The reason I'm doing this is - I haven't committed to featuring these characters, but I want to leave open the possibility. I'm very, very careful not to drag this story on by introducing new plots, characters, etc. Call it the anti-George RR Martin plan :) I want to finish this story... I have no interesting in milking.
I do, however, feel there could be room to feature one more character right now. I'm going to list the four characters we’ve been introduced to – but have not met yet – and I'd like to ask for your help on deciding which character you'd like to see the most if I decide to fit in another character.
Mr. Grant Stenstromber - He was a dear friend and business partner to Anna's father. He's known Anna her entire life. Her father trusted him, but as explained in APM, Mr. Stenstromber worked behind the scenes to legally keep all of Anna's father's interest in the company upon his death, instead of transferring the interest to Anna's mother as intended. Anna hasn't spoken to him since the funeral, but he surprisingly texted her on Tuesday. What could the 64-year-old man possibly want? If the funeral is any indication, he certainly wants to get his hands on his former partner’s and friend’s crown jewel: his daughter Anna.
Renaldo Macronis - He works for David, and he's very successful at his job. He can be charming and charismatic at times, and he’s good-looking. However, his attitude has kept him from ascending further in the company. He wants David's job badly, and he thinks he can do it better, but David and David’s father would never promote him because of his attitude. He has built a loyal following among the workers, so David and his father have to put up with him, even though he undermines them and wants to overtake them at the right opportunity. Another thing he wants to take: David’s wife Anna.
Intern – Upon Anna’s promotion, she inherited a case already in progress that her predecessor was managing. This predecessor was working with an intern on the case, and now Anna will have to work with the intern too. What she doesn’t know is the trouble that her predecessor faced with this intern. To put it simply, he’s useless. He doesn’t care to work hard, even though he’s capable and smart. He was hired mainly because he’s an ethnic minority after Hank came under fire for his hiring practices. The intern is more than happy to work with the blonde milf, but he has no intentions of changing his lazy and insubordinate habits.
Anna’s mother – She doesn’t work a job because she lives off her late husband’s life insurance money; instead, she watches her grandchild, Sophie, each day while Anna and David work. She’s close with Anna, and they talk as friends (other than about sex and other topics that make Anna uncomfortable). She’s a steady force in Anna’s life and a positive influence. But how willing is Anna to use her mother as an adviser for her marriage issues? Anna doesn’t want her mom to worry or think things are bad, so she may lean on Kendra to be that adviser instead, for better or for worse!

Mr. Stenstromber
63%

Renaldo Macronis
17%

Intern
8%

Anna's Mother
13%

(I picked Anna’s mother but don’t think she’s gonna win, looks like another old perv will be in Anna’s life)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Unlocked
Extra character
Hello patrons,
You may have noticed that there are characters sprinkled throughout the story that aren't featured. The reason I'm doing this is - I haven't committed to featuring these characters, but I want to leave open the possibility. I'm very, very careful not to drag this story on by introducing new plots, characters, etc. Call it the anti-George RR Martin plan :) I want to finish this story... I have no interesting in milking.
I do, however, feel there could be room to feature one more character right now. I'm going to list the four characters we’ve been introduced to – but have not met yet – and I'd like to ask for your help on deciding which character you'd like to see the most if I decide to fit in another character.
Mr. Grant Stenstromber - He was a dear friend and business partner to Anna's father. He's known Anna her entire life. Her father trusted him, but as explained in APM, Mr. Stenstromber worked behind the scenes to legally keep all of Anna's father's interest in the company upon his death, instead of transferring the interest to Anna's mother as intended. Anna hasn't spoken to him since the funeral, but he surprisingly texted her on Tuesday. What could the 64-year-old man possibly want? If the funeral is any indication, he certainly wants to get his hands on his former partner’s and friend’s crown jewel: his daughter Anna.
Renaldo Macronis - He works for David, and he's very successful at his job. He can be charming and charismatic at times, and he’s good-looking. However, his attitude has kept him from ascending further in the company. He wants David's job badly, and he thinks he can do it better, but David and David’s father would never promote him because of his attitude. He has built a loyal following among the workers, so David and his father have to put up with him, even though he undermines them and wants to overtake them at the right opportunity. Another thing he wants to take: David’s wife Anna.
Intern – Upon Anna’s promotion, she inherited a case already in progress that her predecessor was managing. This predecessor was working with an intern on the case, and now Anna will have to work with the intern too. What she doesn’t know is the trouble that her predecessor faced with this intern. To put it simply, he’s useless. He doesn’t care to work hard, even though he’s capable and smart. He was hired mainly because he’s an ethnic minority after Hank came under fire for his hiring practices. The intern is more than happy to work with the blonde milf, but he has no intentions of changing his lazy and insubordinate habits.
Anna’s mother – She doesn’t work a job because she lives off her late husband’s life insurance money; instead, she watches her grandchild, Sophie, each day while Anna and David work. She’s close with Anna, and they talk as friends (other than about sex and other topics that make Anna uncomfortable). She’s a steady force in Anna’s life and a positive influence. But how willing is Anna to use her mother as an adviser for her marriage issues? Anna doesn’t want her mom to worry or think things are bad, so she may lean on Kendra to be that adviser instead, for better or for worse!

Mr. Stenstromber
63%

Renaldo Macronis
17%

Intern
8%

Anna's Mother
13%

(I picked Anna’s mother but don’t think she’s gonna win, looks like another old perv will be in Anna’s life)
Why another old pervert, we finally have Henk,Marvin too many guys and not enough women vote for :love: mama Anna

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Unlocked
Extra character
Hello patrons,

Mr. Stenstromber
63%

Renaldo Macronis
17%

Intern
8%

Anna's Mother
13%

(y) Sigh.. what a pity I wanted to at least see that Renaldo or Ana's mother winning but another perverted old man another problem to be solved for me. hahaha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That would be my choice too I think we're already good guys I don't even need another old man we already have Darren. Who would be perfect in that role
Maybe Kendra and Terrence can hack this old perv and get Anna’s moms money back, sounds like he has a lot more than David’s company

Reactions: Isabella69

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Why another old pervert, we finally have Henk, too many guys and not enough women vote for :love: mama Anna
I agree that Anna's mother would fit in better! We already have an old boss and Henk why do we need a third wheel? :ROFLMAO:
And with mom it would be possible to stir up a twist - Devid + mom:sneaky:.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Maybe Kendra and Terrence can hack this old perv and get Anna’s moms money back, sounds like he has a lot more than David’s company
(y) Yes, with this duo together it might be possible.
The question is how it would be done Kendra could use Anna in this too knowing the pervert's interest in her. :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree that Anna's mother would fit in better! We already have an old boss and Henk why do we need a third wheel? :ROFLMAO:
And with mom it would be possible to stir up a twist - Devid + mom:sneaky:.
:devilish: That's exactly what I wanted to do but she's missing out didn't need another pervert we already have Hank/Marvin and Darren too.

Oct 11, 2022

Unlocked
Extra character
Hello patrons,

Mr. Stenstromber
63%

Renaldo Macronis
17%

Intern
8%

Anna's Mother
13%

The intern is "Jeremy" the black dude from Kentucky....

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes