3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think thats the devs intention to trigger players vivid minds. Because i assume there will be no close up pussy or dick ever shown in this game but just people having sex with their pants on pretending having sex....:)
I have to agree with you, some games simply provoke their players a lot, I don't think they need that of so much teasing in one of the scenes of
Anna masturbating but I understand Dev also trying to leave it as a ministry for some hotter upcoming scenes

Reactions: Puma1978

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think dev is from a very conservative country so i would take it as a welcome surprise when in next 5 updates any real adult nudity will get shown...maximum maybe some naked boobs or backside viwws in shower...
The rest some fans have to create as fan pics...:)
There will be some hot scenes but no sex until Part 3 in the "game info" Dev already clarifies this wel .;)

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
There will be some hot scenes but no sex until Part 3 in the "game info" Dev already clarifies this wel .;)
Yes, thanks, we already knew that, but that's no reason to stage scenes that no longer belong in this century.

Nobody masturbates with her panties.
I celebrate this project but the bugs need to be addressed sorry

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, thanks, we already knew that, but that's no reason to stage scenes that no longer belong in this century.

Nobody masturbates with her panties.
I celebrate this project but the bugs need to be addressed sorry
Of course no one is going to do that without at least seeing Anna's pussy first. But it's good that the game continues the way it is things are progressing slowly this was only the first scene of her playing with herself think with me let's suppose if Ana left soon for some toys or already showing her whole body how funny would that be?
Yes some bugs should be fixed But that's the least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Of course no one is going to do that without at least seeing Anna's pussy first. But it's good that the game continues the way it is things are progressing slowly this was only the first scene of her playing with herself think with me let's suppose if Ana left soon for some toys or already showing her whole body how funny would that be?
Yes some bugs should be fixed But that's the least.
I'll put it this way, everyone who follows this thread regularly knows that I'm a Chris fan.

And if I choose to have Anna masturbate over Chris, I expect it to be done without compulsive censorship.

In my opinion, there is no point in delaying something compulsively, you have to let it happen if you want it to look natural.

Otherwise, it seems to the dev as if he is coldly pursuing his commerz track, he really doesn't need that with this story.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'll put it this way, everyone who follows this thread regularly knows that I'm a Chris fan.

And if I choose to have Anna masturbate over Chris, I expect it to be done without compulsive censorship.

In my opinion, there is no point in delaying something compulsively, you have to let it happen if you want it to look natural.

Otherwise, it seems to the dev as if he is coldly pursuing his commerz track, he really doesn't need that with this story.
If you choose to let Anna masturbate, it will be possible the way you want it. I as a fan of Jake/Hank and etc.. hope for that too. But like I said the game is going very slowly and things are coming naturally in my view. Dev doesn't really need it and he knows it but I don't think he wants to rush things too quickly. this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think the masturbation scene will most likely be a choice of who Anna will fantasize about. just a guess of course but that will mean that Chris will get nothing out of my playthrough once again. i stand firmly on team Chris is a fucking piece of shit who deserves to be rejected harshly by Anna. especially on save the marriage route. but also on Anna cheating route.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i think the masturbation scene will most likely be a choice of who Anna will fantasize about. just a guess of course but that will mean that Chris will get nothing out of my playthrough once again. i stand firmly on team Chris is a fucking piece of shit who deserves to be rejected harshly by Anna. especially on save the marriage route. but also on Anna cheating route.
I think the same. But I respect those who like it even though it's a little difficult to understand why I like a guy like that.:KEK:
He takes advantage of Ana's hormonal problems and high libido that's why she allowed him to touch her because if it wasn't for that Chris in this scene..
3_3_478.jpg
would take a nice kick in the balls or even worse
if only things were different with her being a 100% faithful wife and not putting up with that kind of behavior..
:LUL: but game that follows. I just hope there's some surprise for me to troll this Chris.
troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
jesus, will you guys give it a rest, Anna has only recently begun sowing the seeds of cheating on David, and it is not with his nerd loser dad. Jake the Snake will be the one she cheats with since Kendra is pushing it to her and she basically is taking Kendra's advice as what she should do. texting with Chris is her shedding her nice girl persona, but she knows that he is a cheater and man whore and she wouldn't touch him to scratch him, even thinking that David cheated on her. she will definately come to realize that David was set up at some point, then it's game over for Chris since he sent her pictures to try to make her think David was cheating on her. man i really need to read that original story that the game is based on but i have been hesitant to do so.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
jesus, will you guys give it a rest, Anna has only recently begun sowing the seeds of cheating on David, and it is not with his nerd loser dad. Jake the Snake will be the one she cheats with since Kendra is pushing it to her and she basically is taking Kendra's advice as what she should do. texting with Chris is her shedding her nice girl persona, but she knows that he is a cheater and man whore and she wouldn't touch him to scratch him, even thinking that David cheated on her. she will definately come to realize that David was set up at some point, then it's game over for Chris since he sent her pictures to try to make her think David was cheating on her. man i really need to read that original story that the game is based on but i have been hesitant to do so.
If you want a spoiler for that story (at least the team equippe version) click here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) I've already talked about what Anna will eventually find out. Or she'll remember the pictures Chris sent her and that whole lie about David. Jake will be the first to get laid with her for the story and all of Kendra's involvement and her plan.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
(y) I've already talked about what Anna will eventually find out. Or she'll remember the pictures Chris sent her and that whole lie about David. Jake will be the first to get laid with her for the story and all of Kendra's involvement and her plan.
By then Chris will be bored with Anna and have many trophies from her.

On occasion David may then see the trophies :KEK:

16-05-56-sad-upset.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It seems to me that the whole original story is different stories connected by characters

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i started to read it last night but only read a couple of pages. saw no mention of Chris, Jake seems to be the main guy in that story but i haven't read that far into it yet. i like the way Mr. Palmer sets up Kendra right off the bat as the crazy little harpy that she is in the game. i will probably read the rest of original story at some point. but too many games occupying my waking hrs for that atm.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i started to read it last night but only read a couple of pages. saw no mention of Chris, Jake seems to be the main guy in that story but i haven't read that far into it yet. i like the way Mr. Palmer sets up Kendra right off the bat as the crazy little harpy that she is in the game. i will probably read the rest of original story at some point. but too many games occupying my waking hrs for that atm.
I only read until Ch8 and I don't read any more so as not to spoil the story

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes