3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Anna's mother would be such a voice of reason, she'd tell Annie not to listen to everything Kendra says and not to trust her like that. She's only known Kendra for two days.
but being reasonable is so boring :sleep:

The more female characters are added to the VN, the longer we have to wait for scenes with Anna.

I think Kendra tight ass should abuse, as a change for us.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
but being reasonable is so boring :sleep:

The more female characters are added to the VN, the longer we have to wait for scenes with Anna.

I think Kendra tight ass should abuse, as a change for us.
:ROFLMAO::( The same can be said for more old perverts because there are still few of them. We certainly need more of them, we don't want more of them at all.

Last edited:

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
That's right, maybe the Dev will realize that Marvin isn't really important to the story and cut him out.
Not everyone want Anna to be touched by pretty guys. And according a previous vote, when the dev asked what you decided when Marvin asked for a lunch with him, a huge majority (72%) answered they accepted willingly.

Reactions: none300

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Not everyone want Anna to be touched by pretty guys. And according a previous vote, when the dev asked what you decided when Marvin asked for a lunch with him, a huge majority (72%) answered they accepted willingly.
I agree, for example I find scenes between Anna and Jake extremely boring and uninteresting.

But how Marvin is supposed to trick Anna into doing anything lewd that seems believable to us, let's see...

Reactions: uniformless

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Poll conducted by Vlad Putin and organized by Robert Mugabe. Sorry I couldn't resist that.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe sex tapes of Anna with Jake or Hank at work, with subsequent blackmailing of Marvin into posting those tapes in the chat group.

Eventually, Anna is forced to agree because she doesn't want to be seen as a company slut in front of all the employees.
I decided to refuse to have dinner with Marvin. Since I knew he'd be bragging to everyone in the office that Great, the invincible Anna Parker, was dating an ordinary employee and might be making up other things about Anna, the rumors would quickly spread around the company. Maybe Marvin is blackmailing Anne into taking pictures of her while Anna was drying her tit milk and posting them on this private forum?

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I decided to refuse to have dinner with Marvin. Since I knew he'd be bragging to everyone in the office that Great, the invincible Anna Parker, was dating an ordinary employee and might be making up other things about Anna, the rumors would quickly spread around the company. Maybe Anna blackmail him that he took a picture of her when she was draining her breast milk and put it on this private forum?
Assuming your theory is correct, what could Anna want from Marvin?o_O

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
So he wouldn't ruin her reputation at the firm with those photos?
Definitely not, if Anna is photographed breastfeeding her baby, she has become a victim of a pervert and is more likely to gain a reputation.

But if Anna is photographed letting the boss suck her tits, then she's a slut and everyone thinks that's how she's become a project manager.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes