3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’m honestly curious about something, I know we have a long way to go until we see Anna getting gangbang Or having sex with other people. Right now all she’s doing is teasing so when will we see her doing lewd things like doing handjobs/blowjobs and etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I don't support everyone's dislike of Chris. At least he's being honest! Yes he is a bad friend, but everyone else just wants to fuck her. Maybe Chris is secretly in love with Anna.:sneaky:
Despite all of the fighting I just hope that the dev maintains the routes decisions where if we want Anna to fuck Chris, Jake or whoever is the option we can decide it, I really want to leave Anna all for Chris.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I’m honestly curious about something, I know we have a long way to go until we see Anna getting gangbang Or having sex with other people. Right now all she’s doing is teasing so when will we see her doing lewd things like doing handjobs/blowjobs and etc.
The sexual content will be in Part 3 we are still in Part 2 but we will have good content until then. We've already seen Anna masturbating at some point, we might see her topless, it's also some teases
hottest Hank is already moving it's only a matter of time before he gets back to groping her ass or squeezing her boobs he wants to suck on that tit remembering that this is one of Anna's sweet spots any touch or squeeze makes her horny and in the mood for sex.. but that won't happen now just trials anyway.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From David's perspective, it's anything but banal.
David might be moving in with his best friend temporarily, he orders dinner for himself and Chris one night and texts him "dinner is getting cold"

While waiting, David receives a photo of a woman's ass in doggy position with Chris' cock about to penetrate with the caption "sorry David, got a hot slut in front of my pipe to take care of, don't wait for me"

David, who is sexually frustrated during the breakup with Anna, pulls out his penis, zooms out on the photo and masturbates without knowing about his own wife :KEK:

When the work is done, he texts Chris, "ok, have fun" and eats both portions. :devilish:
BF8E8FF7-19AC-4234-A768-1385C5E0532D.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
At the moment Chris is definitely in the lead to be the first one to have sex with her, though with the rest of her week still to play a lot of progress will be made with the other males, especially with Kendra guiding Jake and being a work friend to Anna.

I feel the ultimate choice may be left up to the player, in CH3 she will want someone to turn to and since Kendra is orchestrating almost everything she will call Anna and give her advice to get back at David by doing the 'same thing' he did then we will get the option of someone to contact, Chris, Jake, Hank etc. But I look forward to how the rest of the week plays out and look forward to CH3 eventually.
It will depend on our choices. And Kendra will meet Anna for Coffee during her break at work. And she will comfort the crying and broken Anna and she will persuade Anna to cheat and here the choice will appear

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
David's father Darren will have his moment with Ana but I don't know when but I hope that soon when we get to CH3 I'll love to see the face of Chris losing Ana for the guy who hates him.

Chris may be more advanced at the moment. But I think Jake will be first or we will have three choices in a way I'm already rooting for Hank and his beautiful plan to turn her into his personal dog :devilish::p
:unsure: Maybe four because David?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You all playing the shit waiting game expecting the antagionists to win no matter what and this game is not even trying to pit them one against another, let alone give a fighting chance to Ann or David.
Enjoy your kinetic extremely unbelievable tension with worst always predictable outcome all the time.
I especially found for
Canto Forte

what the dev says about this game, these are his posts that I collected in their entirety.

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't support everyone's dislike of Chris. At least he's being honest! Yes he is a bad friend, but everyone else just wants to fuck her. Maybe Chris is secretly in love with Anna.:sneaky:
:ROFLMAO: Chris isn't interested in falling in love with Anna, he's the conquering type because he's been trying to get her for so long and still nothing frustrates him as much. And he envies David and wants to humiliate him. Chris focuses on the stats of how many girls he fucked and how many he dumped. And looking for more and more challenges. The harder he gets a girl, the more he turns on. He even makes fun of Anna when he asks how many guys she fucked when Anna tells him four together with David. Chris teases Anna for having so little experience with guys.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't have a gangbang tag yet and I don't know if I will. ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It will depend on our choices. And Kendra will meet Anna for Coffee during her break at work. And she will comfort the crying and broken Anna and she will persuade Anna to cheat and here the choice will appear
It depends a lot on the choices as many already know and it's pretty clear who I wonder if she's going to choose first is Jake Kendra is already making Anna's head saying he's good in bed and several other things..

Reactions: Sadowdark

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Anna had her pussy shaved for the first time in the maternity hospital during the birth of her daughter! Since then, Anna shaves her pussy regularly, because it is practical, hygienic and simply beautiful!:D

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
İ hope a landing pad :love:
I would like a landing strip but both would look sexy either way shaved pussy or not Anna has a body to die for breasts full of milk her round ass is simply a temptation inviting you to touch her even though you can't see much of her body still in my opinion Anna has one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen of this genre I would like you to do an art on this specific part of her with the hair very detailed her lips closed I think many would like this an art of her totally naked showing all her parts sweets can't miss the ass and its precious little hole :p:devilish:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes