3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
This
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole game is `shit, that escalated quickly` vibe. That so called friend sexting with her, touching her, making weird comments while husband there, has clear intention to have sex with her then she doesnt shut him down, dont tell anything to husband and send her photos in night gown, almost lingeire. Boss who looks like pig touches her, makes weird comments about her, clearly a creep but when husband confronts her she defends bossman pig and dont sleep with husband. Whenever husband shows attention she shut him down then talks about how sexually frustrated. She believes Kendra who clearly has some beef with her, she believes Chris who clearly would do anything to get her marriage jeopardized but she didnt even listen her husband then have guts to talk about daughter. Now, if she was a cheating whore like million others I wouldnt have any problem, if she was naive even a little bit stupid to believe everthing then I wouldnt have problems but she is neither so I cant put her in any place.

Only Jake`s advances can have pass irl I think. Other than that the story should have ended in a few days without anything happened. Chris texts her creep messages and asks photos, she tells to husband so called friend gets proper beat up and gets out of their life. She will shut down the bossman with sexual harrasment case. The idiot husband should have shut Alexia down right after the start because she clearly had the bad intention, if she keep pestering after husband told her to piss off cause he has a wife he should have changed the gym time.

So, what I tried to say either they both have the IQ of a slipper or they are clear cheaters but we play both of their life and either of them neither, that renders story mundane and unbelievable.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sexting is pretty early on the game and before almost any significant choice, how is that possible if may I ask?
There is a pretty intractable contingent of this thread that seems to think "Loyal" just means no penetrative sex or physical affair. Or if her affair does get physical it is only because she was lied to or led astray. Bullshit. I just don't think that is the point of the game. The point is that this Perfect Marriage is anything but that. I think Anna is already astray. I think that if we "save" the marriage with our choices we are not in any way doing David any favors. The "Saved Marriage" ending is like the ending of those NTR games where the oblivious cuck never notices anything strange. Because if David ever saw the messages with Chris he would never see his wife in the same light again. This marriage has a big problem, and Kendra is only pulling the rug out from under Anna to show off all the shit she swept under it.

Oct 10, 2022
There is a pretty intractable contingent of this thread that seems to think "Loyal" just means no penetrative sex or physical affair. Or if her affair does get physical it is only because she was lied to or led astray. Bullshit. I just don't think that is the point of the game. The point is that this Perfect Marriage is anything but that. I think Anna is already astray. I think that if we "save" the marriage with our choices we are not in any way doing David any favors. The "Saved Marriage" ending is like the ending of those NTR games where the oblivious cuck never notices anything strange. Because if David ever saw the messages with Chris he would never see his wife in the same light again. This marriage has a big problem, and Kendra is only pulling the rug out from under Anna to show off all the shit she swept under it.
Definitely this, Anna is a cheater but story force us think she is not a cheater. Like I said before she is either a plain stupid person or full on cheater not a loyal wife thinks about husband and David is plain stupid nothing more nothing less. He should have understood something is fishy with Alexia right from the beginning and he should have understood something up with Anna at least after perfume talk.

Now, I am ranting maybe a little bit whining but I like this game and I dont want its potential goes to waste. Although, the story is very early on maybe Anna has a side we didnt see also David has some ulterior motive and alreadly noticed about Anna. I really hope we dont lose this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna's got the IQ of a coconut, really. She'd still defend her boss even if he pulled her onto his lap and started fondling her. She'd probably think he didn't mean anything by it. Thing is, I think she's just been repressing her inner slut like the rest of the women in these kinds of games.
Anna

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I don't consider the storyline involving Chris and Anna to be realistic. It's because according the ntr plot, something is supposed to happen. It's simply plot-driven and it doesn't happen in a realistic way in my opinion. If she had a crush on Chris, even before her marriage with Dave, it was something different. But right now he is just pestering her and she is giving in slowly or not so slowly (text messages and negligee pics), despite her pretending to be "happily married". It doesn't make much sense to me; only if she secretly had a crush on him, it made more sense. Her sending him those nightie pictures (not just one, but all in all 3) happened pretty much out of nowhere in my book.

The Alexia storyline involving David is very much forced, too. You'd have to be very stupid as a grown man to not realize, that something very fishy is going on. Because usually, even if you're an attractive guy (David isn't, he's just ordinary), women will not throw themselves onto a man that easily, since women very well know, that this would lower their status/market value in the eyes of a man. She would be perceived as cheap or slutty... That's not how a woman wants to be seen by her love interest. Of course David is not Alexia's real love interest, it's a set-up honey trap by Kendra pulling the strings. But still Alexia is trying to seduce David in a very amateurish and silly way. Usually women are capable to seduce a man they want, in more subtle ways. After all, if a man with some standards get's the impression, that she's just a bitch, he will eventually fuck her, but turn her down/throw her away the morning after. Therefore most women try to avoid acting too slutty. Someone like a professional, hired seductress would not act in a way as Alexia is acting, because any man with enough brain cells would become suspicious.

The co-worker storyline (not much content, yet) is way more realistic. It's normal that people, even if married, will do some more or less mildly flirting with attractive colleagues. Just ask yourself, if you'd be flattered or not, if a hot colleague gave you a compliment at work. It would definitively lighten up your mood. Also keep in mind, that you spend a lot of time with your colleagues on a daily schedule.
It's something totally different of course, if it's coming from a colleague you happen to find ugly. That would make you feel uncomfortable and you'd find that inappropriate. Not so, if the colleague is attractive, though. Such personal double standards are pretty much common.

At least partly realistic is the boss storyline with Hank in my opinion. Unfortunately this is somewhat common, employers who sexually abuse their power over their employees, despite laws trying to prevent it. Ugly, but powerful pigs like Harvey Weinstein exist in every line of business.
It's more complicated in real life, though. Someone might really need a certain job, because of the money and it might be difficult to find a new one. Being in a tough situation might lead the employee into enduring being molested and being too afraid/intimidated to stand up and to file a lawsuit.
But there are also hoes in nature, who deliberately sleep their way up the career ladder and spread their legs for their superiors. This is the other side of the coin. Anna doesn’t seem to be that kind of woman. Therefore I'm curious how the Hank storyline will evolve further, because concerning realism it will be a tough balancing act. Even though Anna seems to have unsolved Daddy issues, it's highly unlikely that she would see someone like Hank as a father figure, who acts creepy towards her (she even realizes this). So the daddy issue ntr plot seems to be forced. In his dialogue with his businness partner Hank talks about him wanting Anna to succumb to him willingly. Well, I'd say, this is highly unlikely concerning realism. It would make more sense if he simply abused his power and pressured her into it.
Considering that the game already has got some logical plot holes especially concerning Chris and Alexia, I don't have high hopes. I'd be happy to be surprised positively, though.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
David:
A seemingly average man, not a womanizer, who just got lucky once to be in the right place at the right time to meet his dream girl. (So that's none of us here ;)) David is not stupid, he is sensitive, works hard and is responsible and loves his wife and child. You can play David a little dirtier or faithful but in the end it makes little difference.
His character in this game is set up in such a way that he doesn't or won't have a chance.
(If only because this is a corruption game and no one wants to watch the couple having sex).
He is attacked or betrayed from different sides at the same time. Even Anna is already breaking new ground at the beginning of the game.
How the developer wants to leave David any dignity at all at the end of the game, when we have decided that Anna has sex with several other men remains a mystery to me.

Jake and Anna's boss:
Just conscienceless horny men, there is nothing more to say. It would be interesting if these men meet a woman who really fights back.

Kendra:
Whether she's a sociopath, has schizoid personality disorder, is manic depressive, or just plain crazy. Her actions can be explained by this clinical picture.

Chris:
What a pig. If you have friends like that, you don't need enemies anymore.
David and Chris have been friends for a long time and certainly both have benefited from the peculiarities of their different personalities.
The crucial point of their friendship was that Chris always felt superior to David in the one thing that was always important to Chris - his success with women.
This worked until David met Anna. After that he envied him for everything, his background (parents rich), his career and of course his wife.
And so he starts his "vendetta" against his friend, because he, in his opinion, suddenly acts "arrogant" towards him and is actually just a loser.

Anna (the secret MC):
A woman who has been mainly an important. That her now deceased father is proud of her, that she deserves his recognition. This has determined her life, I think even the choice of David as a husband was an unconscious decision to choose someone who would not stand in the way of her father's goal of recognition.
The last item on the list can now be raked off. She works as a department manager in the one big company.
It is not that Anna only now realizes that there is something in her life that David cannot fill. Actually, she is ready to go new ways. The chat with Chris makes that clear. She also knows that the content of these conversations would hurt David and still only half-heartedly sets limits for Chris.
She feels or believes that she has missed something in her life so far. The flirting, the erotic tension, the trill of uninhibited sex.
Oddly enough, she is not willing to do that with her husband. She wants more but is not ready to give more to David. The scene with the question about a blowjob makes that clear. To be clear - no woman has to do something she doesn't want to do but Anna could have accommodated her husband a little bit - instead complete rejection.
What I want to say with my remarks is that the virtual character has already been created by the developer to cheat on the husband.
The intrigues that are spun now, in my opinion, open only one way for Anna, an excuse to give in to her deeply hidden inclinations.
This means for me that the developer actually gives me no arguments that Anna does not cheat on her husband.

Now something about the structure of the game itself. The graphics are, except for the representation of Anna, of medium quality. This is not a termination criterion, just an observation.
The developers take a lot of time to build up the story and introduce the characters. I like this very much! But the fact that you have very long dialogues that are only carried out with one or two pictures often made it boring and exhausting.

I think what I'm saying about this game isn't new here and I apologize for just repeating what others have written on the pages before me.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I mean if you count anna rejecting almost every attempt by chris to flirting and just giving him what she thinks is okay, her in her pajamas as sexting, i guess you have not really done any real sexting. :HideThePain:
Brushing off and rejecting is not the same thing and most of the time she replied without even brushing it off. In example, he invited Anna to naked hot tub with him and she responded with David would not like it instead of what the hell are you thinking about you perv. Also, its said in game its not a pajama, its a nightie even more like lingeire.

Also also, "-what you are wearing now" "-nothing" "-would like to see" is almost classic opening for sexting then you about talk about sex and then you will go for nudes and/or some sexy pose and so on. Whats short of for sexting maybe you would like to elaborate for me since you are not satisfied with my sexting experience? ;)

After all, Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged."

• Haha
Reactions: MotuM and Seewolf

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna's got the IQ of a coconut, really. She'd still defend her boss even if he pulled her onto his lap and started fondling her. She'd probably think he didn't mean anything by it. Thing is, I think she's just been repressing her inner slut like the rest of the women in these kinds of games.
To me she's just going back to her college roots she was a naughty girl back then. She has said that Chris reminds her of her friends.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Brushing off and rejecting is not the same thing and most of the time she replied without even brushing it off. In example, he invited Anna to naked hot tub with him and she responded with David would not like it instead of what the hell are you thinking about you perv. Also, its said in game its not a pajama, its a nightie even more like lingeire.

Also also, "-what you are wearing now" "-nothing" "-would like to see" is almost classic opening for sexting then you about talk about sex and then you will go for nudes and/or some sexy pose and so on. Whats short of for sexting maybe you would like to elaborate for me since you are not satisfied with my sexting experience? ;)

After all, Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged."
You didn't play it carefully. David wanted to introduce Anna as his new girlfriend. And Chris brazenly suggested to Anna that they go to the hot tub. Anna was surprised and refused him. Because she said what David would have thought.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You didn't play it carefully. David wanted to introduce Anna as his new girlfriend. And Chris brazenly suggested to Anna that they go to the hot tub. Anna was surprised and refused him. Because she said what David would have thought.
Yes that's right Chris even suggested that she go skinny dipping with him in his hot tub, Anna at that point even blush. uncontrollably at the thought of going home with David's best friend and getting naked in his hot tub. Because David was moving so slowly and Anna felt an insatiable need to feel intimate again, she actually considered it for a brief moment. But as we know she wanted something more than just sex and rejected him so she's not a bitch as many say Ana may be naive but she's in control of herself.;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes that's right Chris even suggested that she go skinny dipping with him in his hot tub, Anna at that point even blush. uncontrollably at the thought of going home with David's best friend and getting naked in his hot tub. Because David was moving so slowly and Anna felt an insatiable need to feel intimate again, she actually considered it for a brief moment. But as we know she wanted something more than just sex and rejected him so she's not a bitch as many say Ana may be naive but she's in control of herself.;)
I wonder if that club on Briggs street has a gloryhole in the bathroom, where after Anna is drunk can get persuaded by crazy Kendra to go in there and practice makes perfect her oral skills on anonymous men that don’t know her(Of course crazy Kendra can reward her helpers like Jake”the snake”, Marvin the perv to be first in line)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder if that club on Briggs street has a gloryhole in the bathroom, where after Anna is drunk can get persuaded by crazy Kendra to go in there and practice makes perfect her oral skills on anonymous men that don’t know her(Of course crazy Kendra can reward her helpers like Jake”the snake”, Marvin the perv to be first in line)
Good, I just know that I would like an event like this the way you described it. Kendra would encourage her to practice blowjobs as she must have talked about it as she said she was going to ask for some advice Kendra wouldn't miss the chance to reward her boys Anna would never know who would be on the other side but with Jake it would be something more special She could practice her first blowjob on him without having slept with him yet imagine her face after a few jobs and dinners together and finally the first sexual act after seeing him totally naked she would recognize that snake very well :devilish::p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good, I just know that I would like an event like this the way you described it. Kendra would encourage her to practice blowjobs as she must have talked about it as she said she was going to ask for some advice Kendra wouldn't miss the chance to reward her boys Anna would never know who would be on the other side but with Jake it would be something more special She could practice her first blowjob on him without having slept with him yet imagine her face after a few jobs and dinners together and finally the first sexual act after seeing him totally naked she would recognize that snake very well :devilish::p
The gloryhole scenario might be the only way poor David can get a hummer from his unfaithful wife

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes