3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
wish i could create these kinds of games, but i have no time for that an no skills for creating games. think i could re-write this into something more to my liking though. if i didn't already have over 100 games in my to play folder lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:
Because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) Hard to say, maybe that has to do with her little experience socializing with girls, which is why she was so easily manipulated by Kendra. It's even bizarre how she takes her advice so well :unsure:
to me it just shows that Anna is very weak mentally. In easily accepting being manipulated, if Kendra can do that, imagine Hank.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) Hard to say, maybe that has to do with her little experience socializing with girls, which is why she was so easily manipulated by Kendra. It's even bizarre how she takes her advice so well :unsure:
to me it just shows that Anna is very weak mentally. In easily accepting being manipulated, if Kendra can do that, imagine Hank.
Anna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:

Reactions: Isabella69
Oct 11, 2022
What's the new post in patreon abt hank??
Its a poll, so you need to be patron to join the fun. But This is what Mr. Palmer is asking us, patrons about.

"- A while back I posted a poll about Chris Monroe, asking if you're pulling for Chris in his quest to seduce Anna right under David's nose. Another character we've become familiar with is Hank Lowery, and he intends to manipulate Anna into becoming a plaything to him. How do you feel about Hank as a character, and do you want him to succeed in his quest?"

And we got these options : (vote % as of when I posted this comment)
1.) I'm pulling for Hank. | VOTE : 71%
2.) I'm indifferent or undecided right now. | VOTE : 17%
3.) I hope Hank fails. | VOTE : 12%

SantaNoFuckGiving.gif wait99forboobs.gif santa.gif

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Its a poll, so you need to be patron to join the fun. But This is what Mr. Palmer is asking us, patrons about.

"- A while back I posted a poll about Chris Monroe, asking if you're pulling for Chris in his quest to seduce Anna right under David's nose. Another character we've become familiar with is Hank Lowery, and he intends to manipulate Anna into becoming a plaything to him. How do you feel about Hank as a character, and do you want him to succeed in his quest?"

1.) I'm pulling for Hank. | VOTE : 70%
2.) I'm indifferent or undecided right now. | VOTE : 12%
3.) I hope Hank fails. | VOTE : 19%

View attachment 2251754
im puling for hank "the tank" & Jake 'The snake", but Not backstabbing fake bestfriend loser chris

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 2251754
Yeah, Hank is always representing the majority very well. Giving chris a spanking.. a poll with Jake serious humiliating :KEK:
borat-borat-very-nice.gif

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 2251754
:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes