3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Some news

Unlocked
Update
Hello!
I haven't disappeared. I've been working on Wednesday, but there's been a delay on the visual part of it, so I haven't been able to develop the full day yet. I've been wanting to send out sneak peeks, but we're not quite there yet. I'll share the attached picture from Wednesday night though where we see that Anna's mind is wandering instead of sleeping. What could she be thinking about??
Needless to say, the next update won't be in January, but I'm pushing for February and will keep you posted. Things should heat up soon.
Thanks for your patience.
I don't want to upset you guys, but she's probably thinking about Chris :ROFLMAO: ! Because on Tuesday when she manstrubate, we have options to think about him, on Wednesday after dinner he touches her ass, then they text messaging flirting and Anna thinks about Chris jerking off thinking about her in the next room! This is not my guess, this is what happened in previous updates.

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I don't want to upset you guys, but she's probably thinking about Chris :ROFLMAO: ! Because on Tuesday when she manstrubate, we have options to think about him, and on Wednesday after dinner he touches her ass, and then they text messaging flirting, and Anna thinks about Chris jerking off thinking about her in the next room! This is not my guess, this is what happened in previous updates.
Anna thinks about sex in every episode, it's just a shame she doesn't do much beyond that thinking.More and more old men gather here Fat Boss, Father, Marvid and Mr. Stenstromber

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Anna thinks about sex in every episode, it's just a shame she doesn't do much beyond that thinking.More and more old men gather here Fat Boss, Father, Marvid and Mr. Stenstromber
Well, all the fun will be in the third part of the game!

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't want to upset you guys, but she's probably thinking about Chris :ROFLMAO: ! Because on Tuesday when she manstrubate, we have options to think about him, on Wednesday after dinner he touches her ass, then they text messaging flirting and Anna thinks about Chris jerking off thinking about her in the next room! This is not my guess, this is what happened in previous updates.
:ROFLMAO: She tries to fight not to think about Chris because she feels guilty because she sent pictures to Chris.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

In the next update, we'll see Anna's thoughts during Chris's dinner visit, which includes reworked images of what you saw in Part 1.
We see in this picture how sweet and considerate Anna is to look out for her guest... but it's these types of instances where her naivity can get her into troublesome situations...
1674231869874.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

In the next update, we'll see Anna's thoughts during Chris's dinner visit, which includes reworked images of what you saw in Part 1.
We see in this picture how sweet and considerate Anna is to look out for her guest... but it's these types of instances where her naivity can get her into troublesome situations...
View attachment 2326423
It was so obvious asshole was going to keep drinking so he could crash at their place I’m just surprised he didn’t drop a sleeping pill in David’s drink and a date rape drug in Anna’s

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
It was so obvious asshole was going to keep drinking so he could crash at their place I’m just surprised he didn’t drop a sleeping pill in David’s drink and a date rape drug in Anna’s
this chris is the worst fake friend i've ever seen in games i wouldn't doubt him putting drugs in anna's drink at some point to get what he wants. One thing I miss about this game is lesbian content

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes