3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
It was so obvious asshole was going to keep drinking so he could crash at their place I’m just surprised he didn’t drop a sleeping pill in David’s drink and a date rape drug in Anna’s
He apparently was too stupid to come up with such a clever plan :LOL:

Or he didn't have a prescription to buy the right strong sleeping pills, he bought herbal ones for $2, but they weren't effective

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Chris is a cunt. hope he ends up dead. hope Kendra sees him and recognizes him and thinking he could ruin her plan, she runs him down and kills him. then she is royally fucked. the cops will toss her in jail for murder and Chris gets what's coming to him. man i wish i could make games, i would totally make this game my way and Chris wouldn't make it to Wednesday dinner..:devilish:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Chris is a cunt. hope he ends up dead. hope Kendra sees him and recognizes him and thinking he could ruin her plan, she runs him down and kills him. then she is royally fucked. the cops will toss her in jail for murder and Chris gets what's coming to him. man i wish i could make games, i would totally make this game my way and Chris wouldn't make it to Wednesday dinner..:devilish:
An oldie but goodie
3FF95A18-B23B-4ED3-891D-15A431D52311.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

In the next update, we'll see Anna's thoughts during Chris's dinner visit, which includes reworked images of what you saw in Part 1.
We see in this picture how sweet and considerate Anna is to look out for her guest... but it's these types of instances where her naivity can get her into troublesome situations...
View attachment 2326423
:D This is one of the scenes I was most looking forward to seeing for Anna's expectation. Will we have any choice in that moment when harassing Chris gropes her ass?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It was so obvious asshole was going to keep drinking so he could crash at their place I’m just surprised he didn’t drop a sleeping pill in David’s drink and a date rape drug in Anna’s
Yeah the stalker won't give up that easily he hasn't put anything in her drink yet.:HideThePain:
But at other times that won't stop you from trying something like getting some sleeping pills from Anna. "Remembering it's in the bathroom" where Chris went to shower after David left or whatever he went to do. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a theory that David will come back home but they won't sleep in the same bed with him taking the guest room because Anna won't forgive him easily but even then the whole house is David's so he will come back and maybe they will have other dinners with the fake friend being invited again and with that Chris will use these opportunities to make him drink wine or beer with sleeping pills to be alone with Ana while he is sleeping.. or he could put pills like ""flibanserin"" which increases sexual desire to make her aroused and more open for him to advance since he knows her sweet spots because of idiot David who revealed everything after he was drunk this also leads me to wonder what why David doesn't drink much I think he learned from that mistake but it's too late now it's just up to us player to avoid it or not and I thought Ana was naive David is also much worse in thinking that nothing can happen between them he should have given more heed to Darren's advice.:FacePalm:

But because Anna has hated Chris in the past for betraying her friend and several other things prevent him from suspecting something about his friend, that is to say, a false friend anyway... David doesn't even know the mistake he made, revealing his wife's secrets, something he should be kept between them only. Now we as players have to clean up his mess.
ok-then-okie-dokie.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna is also stupid and desperate to listen to such scum
:KEK: And it looks like it's only going to get worse she doesn't think straight I think she made a point of throwing her brain away.
Anna is letting her raging hormones control her.
brain-trash.gif
even more so knowing all the shit chris has done but i understand she thinks he's changed but what i'm dying to see is her surprised face if she catches him up to something if possible sometime:D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love:It would have been nice if Anna had the opportunity to punch Chris in the face
I would like her to do that or at least an option to humiliate him after that. :devilish:
Or even preparing a surprise for him the next time she sends pictures. She could go to a website to get pictures of an identical Futa with blonde hair and a little surprise.
921153018899091516.gif

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes