3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
well initially i had intended to keep the marriage a happy one. but now that i see what possibilities there are for Anna to whore it up..maybe..i will destroy the marriage and give Anna the attention she obviously lacks from David. but still, nothing for that shitty fake friend Chris. i want Anna to make him watch as she whores around with everyone else, but not him. he's a prick and doesn't deserve her. next text session she needs to send is her being ass fucked by Jake the Snake and Jake doing the commentary..something like, Hey Chris. Anna tells me you have been lusting after her for over 5 years. it took her a week to give her pussy and ass to me. your a pathetic loser with Anna laughing in the vid too and letting Chris know just what a pathetic fake friends she knows him to be. #ChrisTheCuck
Great Idea, I like it, but Chris would blackmail Anna to have sex with him or destroying her marriage when sending the vid to David.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Great Idea, I like it, but Chris would blackmail Anna to have sex with him or destroying her marriage when sending the vid to David.
I don't think it would come to that. "And I want to quote that part about sending the pictures" there was no way to avoid sending them but we can make her regret it. So for me, there's no way he could blackmail her with those photos that show almost nothing, just her panties. Anyway, just avoid the asshole and everything will be resolved if Chris tries to force the issue, we may have the option of asking for help..:unsure:

And much to my disappointment, he won't come to that unless Anna rejects all of his advances. i wish this idiot would show his true face to ana with that she would come out who he really is she can be naive at times but she knows his intentions with her but she thinks it's all harmless and we already know she's wrong that's all is motivating you to go even further :HideThePain:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The poster robrize2169 was speculating about a sex video that Anna could shoot together with Jake and rub it under Chris nose to make fun of him.
I liked his idea and speculated about possible outcomes, I don't meant the actual nightgown pictures from Anna on Chris smartphone.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah guys. i have many ideas for a game which turns Chris into a cuck bitch of Anna and her boytoys. but would esp love to have David and Anna cuck him too. David deserves big time revenge on Chris and Kendra too. but esp on Chris. Kendra is a nutjob who is delusional as fuck. but Chris is on another level of hatred for me. the so called friend with designs on Anna from the moment he meets her. he is a cunt. there is no other way to describe him. and i really hope Anna comes to her senses and tells him off and let's David know what he has been up to. or even better, David gets the chance to look at Chris' phone when he notices a text from Anna. and finally gives into curiosity about why they text so much and reads the history and goes Scorched Earth on both of them. #NoMoreMrNiceGuyDavid
these are just ideas guys. doubtful that they will be incorporated into the game. but since i know the dev watches this feed..we never know what will happen in ch 3..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The poster robrize2169 was speculating about a sex video that Anna could shoot together with Jake and rub it under Chris nose to make fun of him.
I liked his idea and speculated about possible outcomes, I don't meant the actual nightgown pictures from Anna on Chris smartphone.
In fact it's a good idea maybe we'll have those options to humiliate him. Man it would be so nice if Ana found out that those pictures he took of David with Alexia weren't to help her but to take advantage of the situation and score points with her on that Anna would take revenge and record a video and send it to him saying a " Special little gift for you Chris" with her getting fucked by the guy he met at the Jake-snake club at this point he would remember that the woman they were talking to was Ana herself but I have a better idea putting Darren in that kind of scene with Anna it would be even more special because they hate each other I mean David's dad hates it a lot!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
yeah guys. i have many ideas for a game which turns Chris into a cuck bitch of Anna and her boytoys. but would esp love to have David and Anna cuck him too. David deserves big time revenge on Chris and Kendra too. but esp on Chris. Kendra is a nutjob who is delusional as fuck. but Chris is on another level of hatred for me. the so called friend with designs on Anna from the moment he meets her. he is a cunt. there is no other way to describe him. and i really hope Anna comes to her senses and tells him off and let's David know what he has been up to. or even better, David gets the chance to look at Chris' phone when he notices a text from Anna. and finally gives into curiosity about why they text so much and reads the history and goes Scorched Earth on both of them. #NoMoreMrNiceGuyDavid
these are just ideas guys. doubtful that they will be incorporated into the game. but since i know the dev watches this feed..we never know what will happen in ch 3..
82DD8464-E67D-40D7-AA43-4BEE90850807.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You have good ideas, you know at first I hated Kendra a lot but then... my hatred for her was transferred into the false friend. He passed several levels of asshole besides being a harasser I even accept certain guys in some games But he was too much and crossed the line because of the envy he has of David, his family, his job and especially his wife. now what i want is for him to fuck off so you can have an idea of my hatred for him i even dreamed that the game had new tags like: Futa/Bdsm/Humiliation and it would be exclusively for Chris he could even measure the length of the girl's dick who has two Easter eggs saved for him and two little gifts inside "Double Stick"
trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Spoiler for the happy ending: Kendra gets her boytoy.
View attachment 2329968
Lol speaking of which, I hope there's an ending with crazy Kendra. even though she's not one of my favorites I'm still interested to see how it goes with her getting David back or even being a good mother to Sofia Maybe she really changes with him in her life or not.
laugh-nicholas.gif

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
I don't see why there's is so much hate for Chris. It's a cheating game! Most marriages are broken up by the wife or husband sleeping with their spouses besties. I also think Chris is helping his buddy David, if she is so easily fooled into cheating she isn't worthy of David. Chris probably see's something in Anna that reminds him of himself.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't see why there's is so much hate for Chris. It's a cheating game! Most marriages are broken up by the wife or husband sleeping with their spouses besties. I also think Chris is helping his buddy David, if she is so easily fooled into cheating she isn't worthy of David. Chris probably see's something in Anna that reminds him of himself.
There is hate for Chris because he is vile. He and Anna are both Narcissists it is just that he is the grandiose variety and she is the covert variety. They are both feeding on each other for supply and it is disgusting to a lot of people because it is like watching snakes fuck. While I don't think that Anna and David's marriage is worth saving I can't help but be struck incredulous by the idea that Chris is doing him any favors. His every action is driven by resentment of David for having attracted a woman he found attractive because this inflicted upon him a narcissistic injury. He is like a child who is crying because the child next door got a better Christmas present. If he magically had the same present he would still find something else to resent about his neighbor. The fact that Anna is more of a trap than a prize is neither here nor there.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I would have ripped his head right off, along with his spine.

But knowing life, such two-faced bastards get the best of it

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why there is so much hatred for Chris?
Well, it's just that if I were in David's situation, I just know that I wouldn't stand a chance against so much malicious envy, against such manipulations.
David knows that he was incredibly lucky to win over a woman like Anna. He knows that he is not a womanizer compared to others. He is a normal man who tries, sometimes with success and sometimes without success.
The marriage, the characters are written, depends solely on the resistance and intelligence of Anna. But Anna's character is simply not written in such a way that one would believe her that she will stand by her man.
True, it is a game of deceit. But it is clearly aimed at humiliating the husband to the maximum. NTR means taking away someone's partner. That this is connected with humiliation should be clear. But here it is taken to the extreme, here it is about destroying a person and the fun of it.
I can only repeat, Anna may be naive, but these are clear signs that she wants sex outside of marriage. She has achieved everything she thought would have made her late father proud and now there is a void inside her that she does not understand at all. And she is not working on her marriage now, David should do it!
Anna can have her sex, I don't care about her already. I just hope David gets a revenge trail. And for that it is not necessary for me that he wins Anna back. But I think that's not how the game will develop.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why there is so much hatred for Chris?
Well, it's just that if I were in David's situation, I just know that I wouldn't stand a chance against so much malicious envy, against such manipulations.
David knows that he was incredibly lucky to win over a woman like Anna. He knows that he is not a womanizer compared to others. He is a normal man who tries, sometimes with success and sometimes without success.
The marriage, the characters are written, depends solely on the resistance and intelligence of Anna. But Anna's character is simply not written in such a way that one would believe her that she will stand by her man.
True, it is a game of deceit. But it is clearly aimed at humiliating the husband to the maximum. NTR means taking away someone's partner. That this is connected with humiliation should be clear. But here it is taken to the extreme, here it is about destroying a person and the fun of it.
I can only repeat, Anna may be naive, but these are clear signs that she wants sex outside of marriage. She has achieved everything she thought would have made her late father proud and now there is a void inside her that she does not understand at all. And she is not working on her marriage now, David should do it!
Anna can have her sex, I don't care about her already. I just hope David gets a revenge trail. And for that it is not necessary for me that he wins Anna back. But I think that's not how the game will develop.
I just hope there's some kind of revenge at the end of it all David deserves a chance to get revenge too even though he's an idiot and very naive he still deserves it. I really hope it's with Anna's mother ;)
David could say to Chris I only have one sentence to say... "You can flirt with my wife, if she flirts back, she's yours" and everything would work out and everyone would go their own way and David would finally come with who he even got married Ana saying she loves him and wouldn't betray him deep down she wants to have sex with other men yes. Even if I follow a faithful route, I can see that.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes