3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
yeah guys. i have many ideas for a game which turns Chris into a cuck bitch of Anna and her boytoys. but would esp love to have David and Anna cuck him too. David deserves big time revenge on Chris and Kendra too. but esp on Chris. Kendra is a nutjob who is delusional as fuck. but Chris is on another level of hatred for me. the so called friend with designs on Anna from the moment he meets her. he is a cunt. there is no other way to describe him. and i really hope Anna comes to her senses and tells him off and let's David know what he has been up to. or even better, David gets the chance to look at Chris' phone when he notices a text from Anna. and finally gives into curiosity about why they text so much and reads the history and goes Scorched Earth on both of them. #NoMoreMrNiceGuyDavid
these are just ideas guys. doubtful that they will be incorporated into the game. but since i know the dev watches this feed..we never know what will happen in ch 3..
I don't know if you played carefully mate you should know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know if you played carefully mate you should know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was good to say that David knows very well about the text exchanges between them David just doesn't know that these conversations are very different from what he thinks they are. And in my opinion David will one day end up discovering how we see in this images here
a2_9_933.png 2_5_380.png 2_5_384.png
2_5_385.png
he could very well invade his wife's privacy but he has no reason to because of the trust he has in Anna and she always remembers to delete the messages but let's assume she will forget at some point to delete the raging hormones and the work you can make her forget about it.
And etc... take a good look at all the scenes where she has her cell phone, there is this moment when she has her cell phone exposed in her hand. This means that maybe he will end up seeing these messages or even more than he should see. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
why do you want to lock him up in a madhouse?

He scheming how to fucking Anna, that is, in logical contact :LOL:
:unsure: I stopped to think about it I think I'll put another one in his place maybe the new old man... I think compared to Darren and Marvin they are not as old as this friend of Anna's late father.
I mean come on I don't see anyone talking about Darren here I fucking feel so alone this grandpa has a lot of wood to burn he's kinda cute.
3_1_401.jpg
But I understand he didn't show up much but at least he showed up already the new old friend of Anna's family who didn't even show up many are happy to see this mummy :KEK:
"I'm just kidding" rest assured new don carecone fans"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Think of it this way, you are chris, you will live in this world only once, and anna is the most beautiful woman your best friend ever shows up with, you watched her all this while subtlety trying to flirt over the years but now you are making progress, would you not take that chance?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Think of it this way, you are chris, you will live in this world only once, and anna is the most beautiful woman your best friend ever shows up with, you watched her all this while subtlety trying to flirt over the years but now you are making progress, would you not take that chance?
Chris does not flirt, he manipulates, wants to humiliate and hurt. Chris is not flirting because the woman loves him very much, but because he cannot bear to finish second.
I can understand Chris's desire for the beautiful, unattainable woman. But if that's how you treat your best friend, then I'm glad we'll never meet.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I don't think Chris considers David his best friend.

For him, David is nothing more than a drinking buddy and good to play tennis with. That David perceives him as his best friend is David's naivety.

People like Chris can't have such a deep friendship.

So it's seen from Chris' perspective, his actions are understandable for me.

Reactions: Chaosguy

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think Chris considers David his best friend.

For him, David is nothing more than a drinking buddy and good to play tennis with. That David perceives him as his best friend is David's naivety.

People like Chris can't have such a deep friendship.

So it's seen from Chris' perspective, his actions are understandable for me.
It is understandable and logical how Chris acts in this story. Because he is a pig in character.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You are asking the wrong girl lol. Then again there have been countless chicks who are always trying to pilfer their friend's boyfriends. They rarely have such strong advocates as Chris seems to have, however. Funny that.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Chris is an innocent man, no man can resist the charm of Anna
Everyone wants to fuck Anna, but not everyone is an snitch.

All the problem that Anne has , David has to take on and others just want her to go to bed with them.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes