3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I know that but most of them are Chris fans
that's why I said it would be different if it was for the public anyway... Dev already said that regardless of the patrons' choices it would be different some scenes or encounters and so on he just wants to know everyone's opinion on this to help him in a way Chris is ahead of everyone but that doesn't mean he'll be the first to fuck her.
let's just wait and see, a gentleman is silent and enjoys Anna.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: John-721

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I was trying to be a patron too, but a friend here told me not to do that because it's no use, the votes there always go to the false friend (n)

and one more thing he doesn't even deserve that this girl is too much sand for his little truck lol
David could surprise Chris by hiring a beautiful Futa to use his ass and mouth for something useful. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I know that but most of them are Chris fans
that's why I said it would be different if it was for the public anyway... Dev already said that regardless of the patrons' choices it would be different some scenes or encounters and so on he just wants to know everyone's opinion on this to help him in a way Chris is ahead of everyone but that doesn't mean he'll be the first to fuck her.
What can I say, David is missing :ROFLMAO::cry:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I was trying to be a patron too, but a friend here told me not to do that because it's no use, the votes there always go to the false friend (n)

and one more thing he doesn't even deserve that this girl is too much sand for his little truck lol
David could surprise Chris by hiring a beautiful Futa to use his ass and mouth for something useful. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
:ROFLMAO:

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
The reason people like Chris is because he has had the most interesting content in the game so far, it doesn't matter if its the patreon vote or public, he would still win, if you cannot see this, than not sure what to say. The texting scenes so far is what sets this game apart from the others. it is very well done teasing, and chris is important to that.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The reason people like Chris is because he has had the most interesting content in the game so far, it doesn't matter if its the patreon vote or public, he would still win, if you cannot see this, than not sure what to say. The texting scenes so far is what sets this game apart from the others. it is very well done teasing, and chris is important to that.
It may even be for many who like it. And by the way, this game has some similarities in the part of sending texts
maybe some here will like it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cure-for-madness-ch-5-grumpygranny.82248/

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only one that deserves to be gangbanged by zombies is Chris. and Kendra too i guess. but Kendra is just crazy enough that she would love it so it wouldn't be a punishment for her. she would just picture David's face on the zombies and she would be in heaven..:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Isabella69

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
the only one that deserves to be gangbanged by zombies is Chris. and Kendra too i guess. but Kendra is just crazy enough that she would love it so it wouldn't be a punishment for her. she would just picture David's face on the zombies and she would be in heaven..:ROFLMAO:
Anna cooperates with Chris, she is not innocent I hope David kick her out of the house

and this snitch will be eaten immediately by the zombies

• Haha
Reactions: John-721

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
David just needs to toughen up, drop the nice guy image a bit..give Anna the attention she wants and needs and she would never give Chris the time of day. plus, she needs to get real and give her hubby the bj's he is wanting. she is too focused on herself and not enough on David. this hormones thing is stupid. if she is that horny she needs to communicate that better to David. and he needs to get his head out of his ass and give her the deep dickin she needs to keep her happy. would be hilarious if Chris is wrong about being bigger than David though. esp once he brazenly shows himself to Anna. she needs to laugh at him and tell him David is bigger. that would shut him up pretty quick. i am all about embarrassing the shit outta Chris. #FUCKYOUCHRIS

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes