3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
so impatient..as are we all..how about you just wait till the update is ready and let the dev do his thing. i too am eager to play the next update..but can't till it's ready right? meanwhile hundreds of other great games on here to play..
Who me? I am fine with waiting, I am playing other games in the meantime though I keep tabs on this thread as it is interesting seeing peoples thoughts on the characters etc.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Rather at the insistence of Kendra's mother
Kendra has a mother because it would be interesting for David to bring her to his side :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: wonder what her family must be like if she has one And if she's the only crazy one in the family lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kendra has a mother because it would be interesting for David to bring her to his side :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: wonder what her family must be like if she has one And if she's the only crazy one in the family lol
View attachment 2346138 Here’s a reworked image for you all of the happy couple. If they only knew what was coming…
(y) First, I'll save their marriage, and then, when the game is ready, I'll destroy their marriage the second time around

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) First, I'll save their marriage, and then, when the game is ready, I'll destroy their marriage the second time around
:WutFace:Damn I'm so happy to see the old rendering of Anna after saving the marriage I'll try to win over Ana's mother if possible then later I'll make Ana become the penguin's personal bitch then the hot encounters with Jake snake last I'll make Anna go back to being the girl she was in college and having fun with everyone at the office "I mean by her words there will be her second home where she will be everyone's dinner and lunch"
But of course I won't forget Grandpa Darren I hope he gets his chance with her too and lets go of David's mum shit :KEK:

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
That answer right there is why i hate games revolving around "building a storyline ". Youre putting out updates in a 1-3 month timeframe im not waiting for a damn storyline
No offense but...why are you even playing this kind of games? Seriously, there are plenty enough of pics (including 3D renders) on the web to let you fap without having to "waiting for a damn storyline".

The story, the plot, this is exactly the kind of things which makes these games more interesting than just having boring pics without any context.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
No offense but...why are you even playing this kind of games? Seriously, there are plenty enough of pics (including 3D renders) on the web to let you fap without having to "waiting for a damn storyline".

The story, the plot, this is exactly the kind of things which makes these games more interesting than just having boring pics without any context.
Who said im playing ? PLAYED briefly until I read comments about it being a soap opera, storyline deal, which I have no use for when someone takes 1 to 3 months to update .

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes