3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mega animation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It must have been a pleasure for Anna to pick up something bigger. :KEK:
that pussy is a champion for having swallowed everything the black mamba but Ana will have to postpone her dream of having new children first she will have to rebuild her uterus :WeSmart:
her ass will be the next to be destroyed
mine-ass.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's good to have a full explanation of all this it's just the beginning the devil Kendra is just warming up Part:3 promises a lot. Kendra's influence on Anna and her best friend's advice will be important to Ana because in the state she is in, the hormones are raging and everything else, the false betrayal, she will need a lot of her best friend's advice to get revenge on David or even much bolder vendettas by the way I strongly believe in my theory that Chris has been part of Kendra's team for quite some time but not directly for Kendra but along with Terrance.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

It's good to have a full explanation of all this it's just the beginning the devil Kendra is just warming up Part:3 promises a lot. Kendra's influence on Anna and her best friend's advice will be important to Ana because in the state she is in, the hormones are raging and everything else, the false betrayal, she will need a lot of her best friend's advice to get revenge on David or even much bolder vendettas by the way I strongly believe in my theory that Chris has been part of Kendra's team for quite some time but not directly for Kendra but along with Terrance.
is Terrence the bbc in this game?

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

There’s been some chatter about Kendra’s influence over Anna. The question has been posed: How can Anna be influenced by Kendra so quickly?
This is a very loaded answer, so I’ll try to unpack it.
The first factor, and maybe the most obvious, is that Anna covets having a female BFF. We hear this several times throughout the story, that Anna wishes she had this. We know that during her childhood, her best friends were boys. Growing up with three brothers, she always related to males more comfortably. Coming from a smaller town there weren’t many female friends to choose from anyways.
Anna did gymnastics for a couple years in her youth with an all-female class, but she felt awkward around the other girls. They were overly dramatic, cliquey, and not much fun.
The girls at her small private school weren’t much better. Her female classmates didn’t like Anna because they were jealous of her looks, jealous of her ability to beat them in any school activity whether it was sports or classwork, and they were jealous of the attention she got from boys. Plus, Anna didn’t make the effort to suck-up to them in order to be friends.
She finally met a girl she could relate to when she was in the 7th grade. They quickly became BFF. Anna was so happy to have a girl she could connect with, especially during that time where a person goes through changes. But alas, her friend moved away a year later, leaving her without a close female friend.
In high school she focused on swimming, and the swim team didn’t have many girls on it. She regrets not playing more team sports where she could’ve become better friends with girls, but she was so good at swimming that she focused on it year-round and even received interest from the country’s Olympic team.
Once she got to college, she finally began hanging out with other girls. She made some good friends and learned a lot from them. There wasn’t one girl that became her BFF, though, and once she was in law school those friendships fizzled out because she studied ALL the time. She still keeps in touch with her college friends, but she’s no longer close with them.
There’s her mom, of course. But she doesn’t like talking about the private side of her personal life with her mom. It feels too weird, even though she loves talking to her mom about most everything else.
The second factor to consider… Her promotion. Let's be honest, Anna is a bit in over her head at the moment. Nobody that young has ever been a manager at Lowery, and she didn’t have the experience others had. I think we all know why Hank promoted her. Anna – being the ambitious, hard-worker she is – wasn't going to turn the opportunity down.
Now she feels behind the curve, especially since she’s been away from the office for so long. She is looking for someone at the company to latch on to for help and guidance. Insert Kendra, who, despite her deep flaws, is a resourceful person. Kendra is a schemer, so she knows the in’s-and-out's of the company. She has more experience than Anna, and frankly, Anna is perplexed Kendra didn’t get the promotion. Therefore, Anna is immediately is drawn to Kendra for help navigating her new job duties.
The third factor to consider – Anna's current mental state. The past couple weeks Anna has experienced drastic shifts in her mood, whether it’s how she thinks, how her body feels, how she reacts to situations. Basically, her body is screaming at her to strut her feathers, get attention, and then mate. Being an extrovert, she feeds off other people, and she’s especially needy at the moment, whether it’s compliments, attention, someone to talk to. Having another relatable woman to talk to is very comforting. Kendra plays off this need and acts as a therapist to Anna.
When you add these three things up, Anna is extremely vulnerable to Kendra’s attention as a friend and an advisor. Unfortunately, this causes her to have her blinders on when it comes to what Kendra’s real motives are. Sometimes a person focuses so much on themselves and their immediate needs that they don’t see the big picture, and that’s what’s happening to Anna. And if it’s bad now... just wait until things start getting rocky in her marriage and she turns to Kendra for hel

There’s been some chatter about Kendra’s influence over Anna. The question has been posed: How can Anna be influenced by Kendra so quickly?
This is a very loaded answer, so I’ll try to unpack it.
The first factor, and maybe the most obvious, is that Anna covets having a female BFF. We hear this several times throughout the story, that Anna wishes she had this. We know that during her childhood, her best friends were boys. Growing up with three brothers, she always related to males more comfortably. Coming from a smaller town there weren’t many female friends to choose from anyways.
Anna did gymnastics for a couple years in her youth with an all-female class, but she felt awkward around the other girls. They were overly dramatic, cliquey, and not much fun.
The girls at her small private school weren’t much better. Her female classmates didn’t like Anna because they were jealous of her looks, jealous of her ability to beat them in any school activity whether it was sports or classwork, and they were jealous of the attention she got from boys. Plus, Anna didn’t make the effort to suck-up to them in order to be friends.
She finally met a girl she could relate to when she was in the 7th grade. They quickly became BFF. Anna was so happy to have a girl she could connect with, especially during that time where a person goes through changes. But alas, her friend moved away a year later, leaving her without a close female friend.
In high school she focused on swimming, and the swim team didn’t have many girls on it. She regrets not playing more team sports where she could’ve become better friends with girls, but she was so good at swimming that she focused on it year-round and even received interest from the country’s Olympic team.
Once she got to college, she finally began hanging out with other girls. She made some good friends and learned a lot from them. There wasn’t one girl that became her BFF, though, and once she was in law school those friendships fizzled out because she studied ALL the time. She still keeps in touch with her college friends, but she’s no longer close with them.
There’s her mom, of course. But she doesn’t like talking about the private side of her personal life with her mom. It feels too weird, even though she loves talking to her mom about most everything else.
The second factor to consider… Her promotion. Let's be honest, Anna is a bit in over her head at the moment. Nobody that young has ever been a manager at Lowery, and she didn’t have the experience others had. I think we all know why Hank promoted her. Anna – being the ambitious, hard-worker she is – wasn't going to turn the opportunity down.
Now she feels behind the curve, especially since she’s been away from the office for so long. She is looking for someone at the company to latch on to for help and guidance. Insert Kendra, who, despite her deep flaws, is a resourceful person. Kendra is a schemer, so she knows the in’s-and-out's of the company. She has more experience than Anna, and frankly, Anna is perplexed Kendra didn’t get the promotion. Therefore, Anna is immediately is drawn to Kendra for help navigating her new job duties.
The third factor to consider – Anna's current mental state. The past couple weeks Anna has experienced drastic shifts in her mood, whether it’s how she thinks, how her body feels, how she reacts to situations. Basically, her body is screaming at her to strut her feathers, get attention, and then mate. Being an extrovert, she feeds off other people, and she’s especially needy at the moment, whether it’s compliments, attention, someone to talk to. Having another relatable woman to talk to is very comforting. Kendra plays off this need and acts as a therapist to Anna.
When you add these three things up, Anna is extremely vulnerable to Kendra’s attention as a friend and an advisor. Unfortunately, this causes her to have her blinders on when it comes to what Kendra’s real motives are. Sometimes a person focuses so much on themselves and their immediate needs that they don’t see the big picture, and that’s what’s happening to Anna. And if it’s bad now... just wait until things start getting rocky in her marriage and she turns to Kendra for hel

is Terrence the bbc in this game?
I don't know for sure but maybe he is, we have two already i just remember Kendra and Alexia saying about his name i don't remember if they say anything about his appearance or what he is like maybe in the next updates or at the end of part 2 we'll know after the conversation between Kendra/Alexia again while we're at it I don't think he's too young :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know for sure but maybe he is, we have two already i just remember Kendra and Alexia saying about his name i don't remember if they say anything about his appearance or what he is like maybe in the next updates or at the end of part 2 we'll know after the conversation between Kendra/Alexia again while we're at it I don't think he's too young :unsure:
The intern I think is bbc, I forgot about him, I don’t know any others

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:don't have tag interracial if I remember correctly dev said something that there will be no interracial, as for the anal tag, dev probably hasn't commented yet. :ROFLMAO:So I have nothing to get excited about
Um... we don't have it in the interracial or anal tags but I hope it does in the game. :unsure:
damn if you don't at least have anal sex it would be a waste that hot ass of hers needs to be fucked hank already said he wants to spread her cheeks and stick his tongue deep in her anus :devilish::p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I thought Renaldo was hispanic, but I could be wrong and who cares let’s just see Anna get laid by anyone but chris
I had the same thought but someone told me he's a real BBC I forgot who told me he's a patron But anyway the important thing is Anna has fun with almost everyone but a few #NoChris :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes