Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:oops: There was a good drop in patrons before it had 201 now it has 158

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's not what Kendra said. We already know that the snake has a big one now Chris Maybe it's just inventions he may even be bigger than David but compared to the other predators Hank/Leonard/Darren/Marvin and he still has the BBC Renaldo and trainee he will lose badly lol
:sneaky: or he might even like to compare them to yours but fuck enough of that dick shit my interest is in seeing Anna naked not her sexual predators shit :KappaPride::KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Starvin' Marvin is the fan favorite. It must be that smell that everyone thinks is the hot new cologne but in reality, is Windex. I'm not one to judge but it seems more like people hate Anna than love Marvin because I'm pretty sure she would rather stuff a rabid weasel up her snatch than fuck that hobgoblin.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Starvin' Marvin is the fan favorite. It must be that smell that everyone thinks is the hot new cologne but in reality, is Windex. I'm not one to judge but it seems more like people hate Anna than love Marvin because I'm pretty sure she would rather stuff a rabid weasel up her snatch than fuck that hobgoblin.
Seconded. It's about degrading and humiliating Anna, because most people want to punish her. Since most people dislike Anna, patrons want her affairs to be as unpleasant as possible. That's why patrons favor the ugly old bastards.
I just wonder why Chris won the first poll? He's a treacherous asshole no doubt, but not on the same level of ugliness as f.e. Hank. He seems to be an exception from that rule above...:unsure:

Last edited:

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Can we make the dude fucks everyone and the girl a cuckquean or sth? Also I saw the ''more info'' thing, in which part we are right now?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Seconded. It's about degrading and humiliating Anna, because most people want to punish her. That's why patrons favor the ugly old bastards.
I just wonder why Chris won the first poll? He's an asshole, but not on the same level of ugliness as f.e. Hank. Maybe this is the exception from the rule above: people hate Anna and therefore want to humiliate and punish her, that's why they want her affairs to be as unpleasant as possible. But Chris seems to be an exception. :unsure:
Chris was like the only one that had any development early on. And he did seem like a decent antagonist at first. But as the story progressed, he really turned into a sad sack of shit, didn't he haha.

Hank is playing the classic lecherous boss using his authority. We could expect misogyny and Anna acting submissive.

Jake is the playboy seducer. Anna's naughty side will shine.

Marvin is the low class ugly old bastard. The debauchery of sexually satisfying some glorified janitor would be the theme.

Chris... he is playing the traitorous best friend role, but his modus operandi is so weak. All he does is beg and grovel while propping himself up as some sex god without ever backing it up.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Can we make the dude fucks everyone and the girl a cuckquean or sth? Also I saw the ''more info'' thing, in which part we are right now?
Not too sure, but I think we are close to midway through Chapter 2. Also, if you are asking if David fucks anyone besides his wife the one time, I doubt he will get any action and I highly doubt he would get any from Anna's mom if she ever makes an appearance.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Chris was like the only one that had any development early on. And he did seem like a decent antagonist at first. But as the story progressed, he really turned into a sad sack of shit, didn't he haha.
[...]
Chris... he is playing the traitorous best friend role, but his modus operandi is so weak. All he does is beg and grovel while propping himself up as some sex god without ever backing it up.
Indeed, Chris is a complete failure and his methods are so unmanly. Still patrons voted for him first. I don't know, if it's just because his "personality" was more developed than others. This argument isn't that convincing for me. We'll probably never know.

Hank is playing the classic lecherous boss using his authority. We could expect misogyny and Anna acting submissive.
Marvin is the low class ugly old bastard. The debauchery of sexually satisfying some glorified janitor would be the theme.
Hank and Marvin both play in a similiar league: it's the "ugly old bastard" trope. On the one hand Hank is undoubtly the ugliest out of those two, but he's got a high status as boss of Anna. On the other hand Marvin might be a little bit less ugly, but therefore his status is very low as a janitor. In the end both characters are about humiliating and degrading Anna via the ugly old bastard trope, just in a slightly different way from each other, if she falls for one of them.

Jake is the playboy seducer. Anna's naughty side will shine.
Marvin seems to have beaten Jake in the last poll. I think most people don't see Jake as a punishment for Anna. Since they dislike Anna, they don't want her affairs to be pleasant. That's why he is a lot less popular than the other options. At least that's my humble theory of the psychology at work in the background.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Indeed, Chris is a complete failure and his methods are so unmanly. Still patrons voted for him first. I don't know, if it's just because his "personality" was more developed than others. This argument isn't that convincing for me. We'll probably never know.

Hank and Marvin both play in a similiar league: it's the "ugly old bastard" trope. On the one hand Hank is undoubtly the ugliest out of those two, but he's got a high status as boss of Anna. On the other hand Marvin might be a little bit less ugly, but therefore his status is very low as a janitor. In the end both characters are about humiliating and degrading Anna via the ugly old bastard trope, just in a slightly different way from each other, if she falls for one of them.

Marvin seems to have beaten Jake in the last poll. I think most people don't see Jake as a punishment for Anna. Since they dislike Anna, they don't want her affairs to be pleasant. That's why he is a lot less popular than the other options. At least that's my humble theory of the psychology at work in the background.
:ROFLMAO: I have nothing to get excited about these polls because they are only demonstrative

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Seconded. It's about degrading and humiliating Anna, because most people want to punish her. Since most people dislike Anna, patrons want her affairs to be as unpleasant as possible. That's why patrons favor the ugly old bastards.
I just wonder why Chris won the first poll? He's a treacherous asshole no doubt, but not on the same level of ugliness as f.e. Hank. He seems to be an exception from that rule above...:unsure:
I’m pretty sure his pervert patrons would have voted for an old homeless bbc if he was in the poll. Don’t believe it can happen, well then you havnt played “free pass” (great game, with lots of sex already) where it did already happen :ROFLMAO:
bbcscreenshot0013.png

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes