3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
During the last chat with Chris, Anna has mentioned David is her fourth boyfriend or love interest. But before David there was another guy that Anna doesn't even want to mention about. What if he was a BBC and someone that we couldn't even think Anna would ever date! And if this guy came to her life again it would be the biggest trauma for David. o_O
:unsure: If remember correctly the developer said something that it won't be international (bbc) or lesbian in the game

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
David is her fourth boyfriend you know I've mentioned this before that some of her exes may very well show up at some point to try to win her back or even that more famous ex-boyfriend who made her do certain things unpleasant :unsure:
Here are some of Anna's thoughts on this subject.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
David is the fith, she told Chris four in David's week, but in anna's week menwhile she was telling Chris four she was thinking in five, but one of them she wants to forget him.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
David is the fith, she told Chris four in David's week, but in anna's week menwhile she was telling Chris four she was thinking in five, but one of them she wants to forget him.
:unsure: Anna talks about this topic when she's talking to Chris about his ex's penis size. I don't remember very well but it was like I've been with others
boys. I do not realize
difference. David was her room actually

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Then it would be a miss. Having an interracial storyline would be perfect way to build the tension. Anyways hope the developer will come up with an exciting storyline.
Oh come on there's not only BBC to make the scenes hot there's a much better option the famous and delicious FUTA these are the ones I'd like to see fucking Anna nonstop until she passes out on their dick damn imagine what an amazing scene that would be lol
for example these three here would do the job by killing Anna's hunger :p
Fl0cu42XoAEWE_n.jpg 20230107_112453.jpg FlzWBd5XEAIXEf1.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh come on there's not only BBC to make the scenes hot there's a much better option the famous and delicious FUTA these are the ones I'd like to see fucking Anna nonstop until she passes out on their dick damn imagine what an amazing scene that would be lol
for example these three here would do the job by killing Anna's hunger :p
View attachment 2366079 View attachment 2366078 View attachment 2366081
:ROFLMAO: And I thought it was for Chris. Fortunately, there will be no futa except for Chris

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: And I thought it was for Chris. Fortunately, there will be no futa except for Chris
No, no, these no they're too much sand for his little truck. For him i have something special a nice sexy granny she knows him very well :sneaky:
wilfy_daughter.png
This is one of his exes, there's a rumor she's looking for him to settle the score, I just don't know what trouble he got into. :KEK:
:(:cry: It's sad to know that there will be no Futa content it would be interesting to see them with Anna not forgetting our lovely Chris I would like him to get a Futa+baker soon to always destroy his donut and fix it again lol

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Reading a post from yesterday which shows game dialog, I feel compelled to correct a grievous error.

It's "nauseated" not "nauseous". The former is the feeling of sickness as in, "I'm about to hurl". The latter means: 'sickening to think of', as in the thought of crawling into bed with Fat Bastard. :p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, no, these no they're too much sand for his little truck. For him i have something special a nice sexy granny she knows him very well :sneaky:
View attachment 2366110
This is one of his exes, there's a rumor she's looking for him to settle the score, I just don't know what trouble he got into. :KEK:
:(:cry: It's sad to know that there will be no Futa content it would be interesting to see them with Anna not forgetting our lovely Chris I would like him to get a Futa+baker soon to always destroy his donut and fix it again lol
6463C892-F59A-461F-9C22-E17351C5DCF4.gif

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
:unsure: Anna talks about this topic when she's talking to Chris about his ex's penis size. I don't remember very well but it was like I've been with others
boys. I do not realize
difference. David was her room actually
In David´s week, when Chris ask Anna with how many men she has had sex, she said four (Chris perspective)

screenshot0016.png

But in Anna´s week she answer four, but reality there are five, perhaps the same one with which he had a bad experience in the past with the BJ
screenshot0015.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In David´s week, when Chris ask Anna with how many men she has had sex, she said four (Chris perspective)

View attachment 2368674

But in Anna´s week she answer four, but reality there are five, perhaps the same one with which he had a bad experience in the past with the BJ
View attachment 2368657
I played again to see that part and you were right I was confused because of the expectation of the MC's but the doubt that remains is will any of Anna's exes appear :unsure:
I even have a theory but I'll leave it for another time.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes