3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This guy is literally from every NTR game that uses DAZ3d. He has an IMDB filmography of shitty games as long as my arm. His fat ass is used so often that if there is ever an NTR lifetime achievement award there is going to be a vast, tearful audience applauding the efforts of this porker.
:ROFLMAO: This character is the equivalent of Harvey Weinstein

Oct 11, 2022

The update is coming along fine, and I still plan on it being ready this month. I hope I don’t eat my words because emergencies happen, but if all goes well, it will be released sometime in the next three weeks. Still more work to do, but we’re getting there.
9EDDB481-8DA9-4587-9CE0-83E06F2FC5A9.jpg

In the next update we see an interaction between Jake and Marvin. I wonder if Anna is a topic in their conversation?
1E2AF5EE-E1F8-4B35-978F-314A542E64ED.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

The update is coming along fine, and I still plan on it being ready this month. I hope I don’t eat my words because emergencies happen, but if all goes well, it will be released sometime in the next three weeks. Still more work to do, but we’re getting there.
View attachment 2376291

In the next update we see an interaction between Jake and Marvin. I wonder if Anna is a topic in their conversation?
View attachment 2376293
You can see that Anna is following Kendra's mum's advice to dress bolder for the penguin.

:ROFLMAO:Jake says: Marwin about Anna Sausage not for a dog will forget about her because I will count your old bones.
Marwin says: I won't give up that easily
Jake says: Get lost
Marvin says: Let's see who gets Anna

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
You can see that Anna is following Kendra's mum's advice to dress bolder for the penguin.

:ROFLMAO:Jake says: Marwin about Anna Sausage not for a dog will forget about her because I will count your old bones.
Marwin says: I won't give up that easily
Jake says: Get lost
Marvin says: Let's see who gets Anna
Oh yea that dress, is that the RED dress they talked about earlier in chap1/2???? Or was it a white dress?
(CHRIS talked about a dress, is that it?)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh yea that dress, is that the RED dress they talked about earlier in chap1/2???? Or was it a white dress?
(CHRIS talked about a dress, is that it?)
It wasn't a black dress here.
*Chris* I'm serious. I remember the tight dress you had on that night. It was black and matched her black stiletto heels.

*Anna* It was when I was super skinny and had smaller breasts. I can't imagine that dress fits me now.
Still got this dress but I don't think I can fit in anymore

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It wasn't a black dress here.
*Chris* I'm serious. I remember the tight dress you had on that night. It was black and matched her black stiletto heels.

*Anna* It was when I was super skinny and had smaller breasts. I can't imagine that dress fits me now.
Still got this dress but I don't think I can fit in anymore
What was black? I remember Chris asking Anne to wear that dress to dinner?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 2376291

View attachment 2376293
:love: That red dress we haven't seen on Anna in anticipation of David that I remember or am I missing something? Oh and by the way she looks beautiful in red :unsure:
and talking about the two I think they will talk about work but the highlight will be Anna.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:love: That red dress we haven't seen on Anna in anticipation of David that I remember or am I missing something? Oh and by the way she looks beautiful in red :unsure:
and talking about the two I think they will talk about work but the highlight will be Anna.
:unsure:This is the scene where Anna was spanked by Chris, but she wasn't wearing any dress, only pants and a blouse, unless the creator remade the scene.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:This is the scene where Anna was spanked by Chris, but she wasn't wearing any dress, only pants and a blouse, unless the creator remade the scene.
Ah I remember she must have changed quickly to put pants/blouse now on the dress part I think it has to do with that part of Anna saying she would get new clothes for the office but damn I was surprised how fast she changed her clothes lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's about that dress he was talking about if I'm not mistaken it was the last dinner they had after the pregnancy :unsure:
It was that scene where Chris was invited to dinner by David and Anna and while they were texting early Chris remembered the dress and Anna says oh my god she remembers this dress when she was with David and I think Chris was there too, but I don't know. I don't remember where it was. Chris asks Anna if she would wear this dress to dinner. Anna says she doesn't know if she'll fit after pregnancy, but maybe she'll dress her up, something like that?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes