3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2376487
I think they’re thinking of a DP with Anna and there debating who gets her ass first.
Marvin says he should fuck her ass first to loosen her up a little for Jakes snake :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2376529
He is right in thinking that Marvin must not be the greatest among them so he has to be the first for the snake not to completely destroy her in the first attempt thinks of the destruction that would cause poor Ana "Jake with no brakes" :BootyTime:
train-hole.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
maybe not, since he had arrived early, he may have seen the dress in a bag or Anna may have showed it to him without putting it on yet asking if David would like it.
:unsure: Or like I said in my theory with Chris working not directly for Kendra. He already knows what she was wearing so maybe

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
:unsure: Or like I said in my theory with Chris working not directly for Kendra. He already knows what she was wearing so maybe
Yeah, I don't think Chris is on Kendra's side or even knows she is working at Anna's workplace, I just think Kendra is aiding Jake and bought Gym girl (forgot her name), and leaking secret photos/info to Marvin's group chat thing. Most likely she mentioned the dress through text or he has seen it laying around somewhere before she could put it away.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It was that scene where Chris was invited to dinner by David and Anna and while they were texting early Chris remembered the dress and Anna says oh my god she remembers this dress when she was with David and I think Chris was there too, but I don't know. I don't remember where it was. Chris asks Anna if she would wear this dress to dinner. Anna says she doesn't know if she'll fit after pregnancy, but maybe she'll dress her up, something like that?
Yes, it was in that part and also with them exchanging messages that Chris remembered that dress he was with them that day that she wore the dress. I also don't remember where she wore it and where the three of them were but I'm sure she'll try to wear a similar dress since that one doesn't fit anymore.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or there's a dialogue error here because Anna isn't wearing a dress. Or Dev didn't show us the whole scene and was hiding something from us

View attachment 2376524
It's very likely that Dev was keeping this scene a secret because in anticipation of David we didn't see Anna say anything about a red dress or changing clothes.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, I don't think Chris is on Kendra's side or even knows she is working at Anna's workplace, I just think Kendra is aiding Jake and bought Gym girl (forgot her name), and leaking secret photos/info to Marvin's group chat thing. Most likely she mentioned the dress through text or he has seen it laying around somewhere before she could put it away.
Ahem I really think Kendra is helping Jake and the others like the private chat hmm... if I'm not mistaken it's "Bridget" She must have mentioned it in a message or Chris arrived at the Parker house way earlier than expected and caught Anna wearing the dress before she showered and changed :unsure:
or in my theory while Anna was preparing the food Chris invented something to go to the bathroom and decided to go to the bedrooms and the rest of the house in the meantime this would be a good opportunity to make him understand well don't you think :D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ahem I really think Kendra is helping Jake and the others like the private chat hmm... if I'm not mistaken it's "Bridget" She must have mentioned it in a message or Chris arrived at the Parker house way earlier than expected and caught Anna wearing the dress before she showered and changed :unsure:
or in my theory while Anna was preparing the food Chris invented something to go to the bathroom and decided to go to the bedrooms and the rest of the house in the meantime this would be a good opportunity to make him understand well don't you think :D
Only Chris went to the bedroom the next day after dinner when David left for work, not the bathroom.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Only Chris went to the bedroom the next day after dinner when David left for work, not the bathroom.
I know I'm saying like Chris must have gone to the bathroom to see Anna's dress or another room in the house while she was cooking dinner or he already saw her while he was walking home don't you think too he must be watching her every step is like a harassing stalker would do :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This girl's name is Alexa

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's very likely that Dev was keeping this scene a secret because in anticipation of David we didn't see Anna say anything about a red dress or changing clothes.
But I think Anna should wear that black dress Chris saw her in, and Anna says maybe she'll wear that dress if it fits. And the red one for work doesn't have to be a dress.

kokozoro6616

Jan 15, 2019
:love: That red dress we haven't seen on Anna in anticipation of David that I remember or am I missing something? Oh and by the way she looks beautiful in red :unsure:
and talking about the two I think they will talk about work but the highlight will be Anna.
It seems like dev just started the development of the new update. I think I'd give it atleast 2 more updates before I delve to the series again.

I think the upcoming update will be really short

Hopefully not "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?" short.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Chris is on Kendra's side and he doesn't know it but he helps her unknowingly.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, Chris behaves like a psychopathic stalker
In my theory he must be following her to work to get some information and for his own desire as well as we already know
But I think Anna should wear that black dress Chris saw her in, and Anna says maybe she'll wear that dress if it fits. And the red one for work doesn't have to be a dress.
Yes Anna said maybe she'll wear it if it fits her I think she'll manage even if it's a little tight or maybe even fit her it'll just be a little short like above the knee :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes