3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Chris is on Kendra's side and he doesn't know it but he helps her unknowingly.
What I expect from this is the look of surprise on both their faces. Will they go through with the plan if by chance some of them find out that they are working together not directly?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It seems like dev just started the development of the new update. I think I'd give it atleast 2 more updates before I delve to the series again.

I think the upcoming update will be really short

Hopefully not "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?" short.
Lol hope the next one isn't short :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Eh, I've been here long enough to know that Zorlun is the only commited dev on this website. LOL

Mr. Palmer has yet to prove himself with this promising game. Learned my lesson from stoperart (Really good game imo, just sloppy development) and L&P.
I agree he is competent at what he does But don't worry you are not the only one who learned his lesson stoper has left many disappointed. I, for example, was very active there in the typical but now I stopped the L&P even though they were very small and short updates we are still receiving some content compared to the other mentioned finally Mr. Palmer In my opinion it's going well we had frequent updates there were delays but it's normal I don't comment much about the Devs here but we have to give credit to Palmer he's also good at what he does ;)

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well remembered I had forgotten damn she will definitely use it to her best interest even more so being friends with Anna/David she was having some little problems with Jake but now with Chris in the game it makes everything easier for crazy Kendra. Just for her because for me he's a useless asshole lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) Ah I remember that one would be perfect to make a good comparison I should have saved it now to try to find it will be difficult :HideThePain::FacePalm:
You could find your post with that black dress here on the forum, but I don't remember which page you put it on :(

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes