3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It's not unrealistic yet. The second Anna starts taking old-man dick it will be unrealistic and cliched.
That was actually more related to the story plot with the toxic ex girlfriend. The game will definitely come down to Anna cheating on her husband and he cheating on her too. And yes, there will definitely be some stories that are no longer realistic
:unsure: Aham can be the hero. And Kendra is already doing that what interests me right now is how she's going to use the gossip "Bridget" to spread the rumors of Anna having sex in the office and if she's also going to take advantage of the situation to take pictures of that perfect and faithful wife like proof to get them into private chat so everyone gets their chance with naive Anna.

He will start 100% there in CH3 But things are already starting to heat up Anna is already opening up we have already seen her first masturbation after nine months without touching. Now I'm hoping to see her totally naked in this new update because she's wearing new and different clothes at the office. The story, needless to say, is impeccable and quite interesting.;) It's what we all expect it will even exceed our expectations with several different sex scenes there will be plenty of room for Anna to get fucked poor Anna won't have rest even with a big belly if you know what I mean :WeSmart::KEK:

but before that happens in my game i'm going to save this wedding after that it's just fun And of course a happy ending with Anna's mom please Mr Palmer don't forget mom mother in law :D
Not only Anna. Her husband will probably nibble off other people's plates too. And his toxic ex won't be a nun either. Well, the game will get down to business :love:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That was actually more related to the story plot with the toxic ex girlfriend. The game will definitely come down to Anna cheating on her husband and he cheating on her too. And yes, there will definitely be some stories that are no longer realistic

Not only Anna. Her husband will probably nibble off other people's plates too. And his toxic ex won't be a nun either. Well, the game will get down to business :love:
You will get a choice whether Anna will cheat. You can save this marriage and if you want Anna will not go anywhere else with other guys.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there are multiple paths, there is a path to save the marriage and to blow it up. both should be fun i think and i am playing both paths. but we still get to choose who Anna and David cheat with. if Anna cheats with multiple guys, then i hope we get the option to have David cheat with mulitple women. Alexia is hot but she is setting David up as a cheater which i don't like esp on the path where David doesn't cheat. would be good to have David hook up with other women he meets, but it won't be Kendra even if the option is there. maybe some of Anna's female coworkers though as payback for Anna cheating.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
there are multiple paths, there is a path to save the marriage and to blow it up. both should be fun i think and i am playing both paths. but we still get to choose who Anna and David cheat with. if Anna cheats with multiple guys, then i hope we get the option to have David cheat with mulitple women. Alexia is hot but she is setting David up as a cheater which i don't like esp on the path where David doesn't cheat. would be good to have David hook up with other women he meets, but it won't be Kendra even if the option is there. maybe some of Anna's female coworkers though as payback for Anna cheating.
I like that there are many paths in games and I can go through the game in many ways. Not just one boring path of corruption or NTR that I'll get bored of quickly. I also don't like in games when a female MC quickly becomes a turbo whore who fucks everything that moves. empty moulting Boredom

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I like that there are many paths in games and I can go through the game in many ways. Not just one boring path of corruption or NTR that I'll get bored of quickly. I also don't like in games when a female MC quickly becomes a turbo whore who fucks everything that moves. empty moulting Boredom
I agree with that. Okay, the game shouldn't drag on ages before something happens either. But there has to be a reasonably realistic, comprehensible story that builds up an arc of suspense that then discharges in good sex. Story is half the fun.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think like everyone else i am impatient to get to chapter 3. still a few updates to get there though and although i want to see it, i don't want Mr. Palmer to rush it. can't wait to see next update and dinner night with scumbag Chris. i just hope the choices to keep rejecting Chris' perverted advances are there so i can keep on rejecting him. i hate that guy. #IHATECHRIS.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ass fan

And much more friend much more than that. Kendra wants to make her a real office bitch. This reminds me of another protagonist What kind of protagonist are you talking about?
From the game "The Office Wife" Like: she might even have some similar sexual scenes with Anna.
I know they are totally different games. But why can't there be some similarities? In the future ;)
I'm already aware of this but I hope that David can do the same and vice versa both can have fun in this whole story. If Anna can have several predators to choose from David can also do the same starting with her mother it would be a very hard blow for Anna I found out that David got his revenge by having sex with her mother just to start and then Alexia and etc... but the main course it would be with Kendra imagine the emotional damage to Anna catching them having sex in her own office as good double revenge for both of them. But I also want to see Kendra fail in the end and completely lose everything and become a "bathroom lady" look at her here after a few years :KEK:
Screenshot_20230212-0024022.png Screenshot_20230212-0024272.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
From the game "The Office Wife" Like: she might even have some similar sexual scenes with Anna.
I know they are totally different games. But why can't there be some similarities? In the future ;)
I know this game is based on the book but different from it. I hate this game I abandoned it a long time ago because it was interesting story at first and then it became just plain empty moult with one route of corruption and NTR with a lot of boring repetitive grind and bugs that make the game difficult.Staicy quickly becomes a turbo whore fucking anything that moves. The game has become empty fucking

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I'm already aware of this but I hope that David can do the same and vice versa both can have fun in this whole story. If Anna can have several predators to choose from David can also do the same starting with her mother it would be a very hard blow for Anna I found out that David got his revenge by having sex with her mother just to start and then Alexia and etc... but the main course it would be with Kendra imagine the emotional damage to Anna catching them having sex in her own office as good double revenge for both of them. But I also want to see Kendra fail in the end and completely lose everything and become a "bathroom lady" look at her here after a few years :KEK:
View attachment 2385326 View attachment 2385327
Too pretty to be a kendra

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i think like everyone else i am impatient to get to chapter 3. still a few updates to get there though and although i want to see it, i don't want Mr. Palmer to rush it. can't wait to see next update and dinner night with scumbag Chris. i just hope the choices to keep rejecting Chris' perverted advances are there so i can keep on rejecting him. i hate that guy. #IHATECHRIS.
I also don't want him to rush into anything the game is doing well being updated every month or even 2/3 the most important thing is the updates coming out to get there soon in CH3 ;)
And since we didn't have any choice in anticipation of David I hope that now we have at least a slap in the face to Chris to put him in his place but we're still on part 2 which is kinetic but even so I'd rather have at least a choice in the part where he feels her ass that would be something important for players who want to continue following this path or for those who don't want it would already give us the chance to nip the evil in the bud right there.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I know this game is based on the book but different from it. I hate this game I abandoned it a long time ago because it was interesting story at first and then it became just plain empty moult with one route of corruption and NTR with a lot of boring repetitive grind and bugs that make the game difficult.
:HideThePain: You are not the only one I even liked this game at first but then it became complete shit and the protagonist who is very beautiful by the way turned into a brainless bitch I even lost a few neurons playing this game. For longer than I should have and by the way the bugs were what made me nervous but it was still good to have abandoned this game I advise "Don't play it" but if anyone is interested here. I already warn you that you will lose some neurons along the way, so go for it lol
Too pretty to be a kendra
True, it was ugly to compare them :KEK:

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

View attachment 2385326 View attachment 2385327
These Images are from which game?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also don't want him to rush into anything the game is doing well being updated every month or even 2/3 the most important thing is the updates coming out to get there soon in CH3 ;)
And since we didn't have any choice in anticipation of David I hope that now we have at least a slap in the face to Chris to put him in his place but we're still on part 2 which is kinetic but even so I'd rather have at least a choice in the part where he feels her ass that would be something important for players who want to continue following this path or for those who don't want it would already give us the chance to nip the evil in the bud right there.
We should have some choice in how to react to the smack Chris gives Anna on the ass. Like the example of sending photos to Chris. But I still think the decision should be ours.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
We should have some choice in how to react to the smack Chris gives Anna on the ass. Like the example of sending photos to Chris. But I still think the decision should be ours.
For me, it's okay with her reacting the way we want. it's already a good start, avoid sending more photos and have an option to choose from and that choice has to be ours. This won't stop him from following you completely, but it will warn you. that what they have is just friendship and nothing else Chris will be in the friendzone with me forever. This will be good torture with him seeing and receiving videos of her having sex with everyone but him because they are little friends "Chris the little bitch in the text"

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am not aware of any plans towards incest. We will see. But for everything else I see good chances (y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I am not aware of any plans towards incest. We will see. But for everything else I see good chances (y)
let's hope, right now Incest here will not have a lesbian also for our disappointment but I would really like to see lesbian/incest scenes with Anna's brothers for example if there was a way.

Reactions: Pantera1320
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes